PDA

View Full Version : Im sick of the news

Kilrtoy
08-09-2004, 08:35 PM
The terrorist are now gonna use Limo's
Kobe may not go to trial
its the same shit every day, They need to start doing a better job at reporting what people care about..... :burningm:

HighRoller
08-09-2004, 08:48 PM
6 months of the media wanting to know about Bush's war record...One day of coverage when 200 of Kerry's fellow sailors publicly denounce him. A booming economy and the press is talking about recession...can you say "bias"?

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]The terrorist are now gonna use Limo's[QUOTE]
Just wait... next it'll be Killer SUV attacks...
That'll really give the anti SUV crowd something to ballyhoo...

Lake Pirate
08-09-2004, 08:56 PM
No news is good news eh? Unless you agree with it?
I'm kinda burned out on the terror thing only because the core populace is becoming anesthesized to it. That's a bad thing.

Kilrtoy
08-09-2004, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]The terrorist are now gonna use Limo's[QUOTE]
Just wait... next it'll be Killer SUV attacks...
That'll really give the anti SUV crowd something to ballyhoo...
Sorry I forgot that,
They released their results today, that is the other story and all the old ones are now back.......

MagicMtnDan
08-09-2004, 09:01 PM
The news is awful...
Six people in Florida stabbed and smashed to bloody messes by an ex-con who wasn't put back in jail by his parole officer (the system) and some teenagers armed with aluminum bats. The reason for the brutal murders? An X-box and some clothes that belonged to the ex-con weren't returned. :mad: :mad: :mad:
The girl who was the target of the attacks was hit so violently that she couldn't even be identified by dental records. :mad: :mad: :mad:
The death penalty is TOO GOOD for these scumbags.
When we start treating the criminals like they deserve then there'll either be less crime and/or fewer criminals :)

MagicMtnDan
08-09-2004, 09:04 PM
Oh, and don't forget, John Kerry lied out his arse about his service in the Navy. But of course it's not being covered like it should. Yeah, there's no significance of Kerry's lack of credibility when the media hates Bush. :mad:
By the way, Sandy Berger committed serious crimes when he stole classified documents from the national archives. Oh, that's not important - he's a Democrat! :mad:

HighRoller
08-09-2004, 09:05 PM
Bring back the firing squad, public hangings and the Gillotine...that will give scumbags a moment of pause before they do their crimes. I don't think executing criminals in this fashion is "cruel and unusual", I think it's a great deterrant.

Debbolas
08-09-2004, 09:05 PM
awww poor kilrtoy, no thongs on the evening news..............lol ;)
There should be a playboy channel with the news...........oh, you all would LOVE that!
:cool:

PlyaPlya22
08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
In my opinion the news is strictly for entertainment purposes. They tell you exactly what they want you to believe. You ain't gonna program me!

Lake Pirate
08-09-2004, 09:08 PM
We slapped his wrist with a ruler and took away private jet priviledges for almost a week. What did you want... the guillotine? I thought you hated the French? What's next...you take away his freedom fries? You dastardly devils.

Lake Pirate
08-09-2004, 09:09 PM
Guillotine used twice by different posters describing different things. A record?

Kilrtoy
08-09-2004, 09:09 PM
awww poor kilrtoy, no thongs on the evening news..............lol ;)
There should be a playboy channel with the news...........oh, you all would LOVE that!
:cool:
Even their news gets old, its the same thing, HOT NAKED CHICKS ALL THE TIME :eek:

Debbolas
08-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Even their news gets old, its the same thing, HOT NAKED CHICKS ALL THE TIME :eek:
:eek: No way you get tired of that?!?!
Is there really a Playboy channel news show? :confused:
Lake Pirate, maybe a few people think that really harsh punishment is called for....You don't see the forest for the trees! LOL :D

Kilrtoy
08-09-2004, 09:14 PM
Yes its called naked news and chicks strip while telling you the news, Same stories as on the regular news. and a few others

PlyaPlya22
08-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Why is it that I find myself not hearing the news?? ;)

Debbolas
08-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Yes its called naked news and chicks strip while telling you the news, Same stories as on the regular news. and a few others
:eek:
W :eek: W
See, this is what I LOVE about Hot Boat, you learn something new each day! :D