PDA

View Full Version : Hope you all have a great month

FMluvswater
08-10-2004, 06:51 AM
cuz I'm sure gonna! :D :cool: Leaving for my trip in a couple of hours. :D :D :D I'm stoked. Don't even mind there's a long bus ride before I get there - it'll be worth it. :D
I'm not expecting to get on-line while I'm gone so I wanted to take the time now to say so long see ya in a few weeks. :D I gotta turn off the puter top of the hour. :eek: LOL
Take care everybody. Happy, and safe month wished for you all. :)
TTFN

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 06:53 AM
Enjoy your trip... FM! I know you will. We will miss you!

Scream
08-10-2004, 06:56 AM
Be safe and have a good trip. :)

FMluvswater
08-10-2004, 06:58 AM
I expect my son and I will have wonderful (and not so wonderful ;) lol ) experiences but I gotta admit I'm feeling some separation anxiety here - gonna miss the people here in spite of the good time I'll be having cuz I'll want to tell you folks a zillion things constantly and it'll have to wait until I get back, lol! :D
Maybe I'll remember to write stuff down. :idea2: :)

Huckleberry
08-10-2004, 06:59 AM
Where ya going on vacation?

FMluvswater
08-10-2004, 07:02 AM
Spanish, Ontario Canada :) It's where I grew up. Going to visit family. :)

FMluvswater
08-10-2004, 07:03 AM
K bye thanks for the kind thoughts all. :) Take care TTFN :)

JetBoatRich
08-10-2004, 07:09 AM
Take care and be safe :cool:

Keithb87
08-10-2004, 09:02 AM
Don't forget the camera..... Take lots of pics...... have a great time

Debbolas
08-30-2004, 09:40 PM
:cry: When are you coming back? :cry:
We sooooooooooooo miss you :cry: :cry:

Beautiful Noise
08-30-2004, 09:42 PM
Deb,They just left 20 days ago its not time to start missing them yet :confused: :rollside:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-30-2004, 09:50 PM
I knew something (someone) was missing here...

FMluvswater
09-02-2004, 05:43 PM
:cry: When are you coming back? :cry:
Uhh soonly? LOL ;) Thanks Debbolas. :D I got back home last night but I had to send my puter to the shop today (welcome home? lol oh well). Get it back next week sometime. :cool: Posting this from the ex's puter.
(Fricken smileys maxed out again lol MORE next post)

FMluvswater
09-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Trip was great. :cool: Bus rides were survivable - kiddo did great! :cool: I didn't even need to drug him, lol ;) :D He's a good traveller; he slept often (helped he had a comfy mommy to sleep on :rolleyes: lol :D )
(arrgh! geeze louise MORE)

FMluvswater
09-02-2004, 05:47 PM
I've missed this place and you folks A LITTLE BIT ;) :D (40 plus pages of new posts since I've been gone??!!! :eek: How the bleep am I ever gonna read all that? Summaries? Anyone? Please? :D LOL! What earthshaking events have I missed? ;) :D
I will post more about my trip later when I get my puter back. :) I'm visiting with the ex and his gf right now so I can't be on here long (don't wanna be rude) but I wanted to pop in to say hi to everyone and to say why I'm not "back" yet. :)
(post whoring again feels kinda good lol)
TTFN

Some Kind Of Monster
09-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Summary:
New layout of the boards.
New reputation system is in place.
Everyone is curious about everyone's significant other.
The song chain is back.
New politics forum is up.
Lots of arguments on ***boat calenders.
No new Screem accidents to speak of.
And RD got kicked in the junk...
Welcome back!

FMluvswater
09-03-2004, 05:34 AM
Summary:
New layout of the boards.
New reputation system is in place.
Everyone is curious about everyone's significant other.
The song chain is back.
New politics forum is up.
Lots of arguments on ***boat calenders.
No new Screem accidents to speak of.
And RD got kicked in the junk...
Welcome back!
LMFAO! :D Thanks SKoM! :) Cool summary much appreciation. :cool:

JetBoatRich
09-03-2004, 07:40 PM
Welcome back FM :cool: been quiet here :cool:

Debbolas
09-03-2004, 08:58 PM
I missed you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! :D
OK, First...........there is this reputation point thingy, that you can give or take peoples points away if you like/don't like their posts. Jet Boat Rich and I are close to discovering the secret to the formula.......I think it is as follows:
If you have 2000 posts you may give/take 6 points
if you have 1000 posts you may give/take 3 points
if you have 200 posts you may give/take 1 point
I'm not sure of the "math" that figures the posts/vs/points. You can only give/take so many each day (24 hours) and you have to give to 10 people before you can give back again.
These rules change, ***boat has changed some of it already.
it is kinda fun, kinda mean....
If you get neg points, don't let it get to you, I would give ya some, but I am all out.
You can fit 10 smiles per post.
Matt was NOT injured while you were gone.
I DID start back at my school/work. (gosh, the kids grew so much over the summer, I so LOVE my job) :D
Kilrtoy was the boat biach on SYA's boat and did a Scream and hurt his toe.
There was some "mysterious" mechanical dificulty with the boat. SYA's boat is much bigger than Kilrtoys'. DAm run 2 was fun, they all say.
River Kitty is starting a Mens' Calendar with all the cool pics of our guys. :D
OMG!! Frenchie is such a BABE!! check out his pecs! this is him with his cres.... :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981TheCrew.jpg
We have a new politics only forum ( I am NOT the moderator)
***boat whoever he/she is, is very cool...(sorry no pic, no personal info, I don't know who he is) :coffeycup
Tom Brown is a Naturalist!! :D
Mrs. CaSean is very cool :D
We are writing letters about the Havasu Marina
Wutwazat won an award at CBBB!
We may have a "crew" at OP6 :D
That is all I can think of at the moment..................
Glad you are back!!
Oh, yeah, posts in the test forums no longer count toward your post count.
(but I know you don't care about stuff like that!)
Debbolas<---------just knows she will think of something as soon as she posts this!!
Did you get a chance to read Carl Haaisen's new book Skinny Dip?
It is REALLY good....

Dr. Eagle
09-03-2004, 09:06 PM
OMG!! Frenchie is such a BABE!! check out his pecs! this is him with his cres.... :D
OK so I have on big one as opposed to Frenchies six pack... ???

Debbolas
09-03-2004, 09:40 PM
You know my memory.................did I say that?
Post W h o r e wise, you pack a 'punch' when it comes to giving/taking points :cool:

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 05:01 PM
I missed you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
OK, First...........there is this reputation point thingy, that you can give or take peoples points away if you like/don't like their posts. Jet Boat Rich and I are close to discovering the secret to the formula.......I think it is as follows:
If you have 2000 posts you may give/take 6 points
if you have 1000 posts you may give/take 3 points
if you have 200 posts you may give/take 1 point
I'm not sure of the "math" that figures the posts/vs/points. You can only give/take so many each day (24 hours) and you have to give to 10 people before you can give back again.
You can fit 10 smiles per post.
Matt was NOT injured while you were gone.
I DID start back at my school/work. (gosh, the kids grew so much over the summer, I so LOVE my job)
Kilrtoy was the boat biach on SYA's boat and did a Scream and hurt his toe.
River Kitty is starting a Mens' Calendar with all the cool pics of our guys.
Glad you are back!!
Did you get a chance to read Carl Haaisen's new book Skinny Dip?
It is REALLY good....
Your summary made me chuckle Debbolas :D thanks sweetie
Rep points thing sounds like evil supernatural math to me gives me a headache, lol - all I know is I have a reputation ... for what depends on who you ask ;) ... whatever but it is kinda heart warming reading the comments some have left thanks to those who did :)
10 eh? Like that's enough? :rolleyes:
Happy to hear Matt remains injury-free
Sorry to hear Kilr wasn't so lucky :( (your toe okay Kilr?)
A men of ***boat calendar? It's about freaking time! Go RiverKitty! :D
No I have not read Skinny Dip but I liked the last one I read on your recommend so I'll amend and say I haven't read Skinny Dip ... yet. :)
Great to hear you're happy to be back at work Debbolas and thanks for the welcome back. Missed you too and damn I'm glad to be back. :D
My puter survived a motherboard transplant; no signs of rejecting it - she seems to be doing very well, lol! So glad to have my baby back :) . No internet is awful enough (been there done that) but absence of puter whatsoever was a little excruciating - I had to use pen and paper to so much as write story ideas down and an actual deck of cards to even play solitaire I mean really that's nearly uncivilised ;)
I still have a trip summary to write up and some e-mails to reply to (just got my puter back about two hours ago.) . I'll post the summary soon as I write it ... could be as early as next year I think (sorta kidding - woulda been easier to write it when I first got home but I hate transcribing from penned text to puter so I didn't even do that much ... ).