PDA

View Full Version : Any Cat guys rollin havy this weekend??

Sandbar Mike
08-10-2004, 06:54 AM
Or is it too hot for you :cool: :D

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 07:00 AM
Mike, you need to stick your head in Cats and Tunnels more often. There is a whole shit load of people going. Bling, Alfanso, 3DO, Me, HDD and a bunch of Parker people are going try and see how there boats's ride on a big body of water... Check this out (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=000005)

shadow
08-10-2004, 07:08 AM
BoatFloating,see you out there this weekend. Saw your boat over at lakeland yesterday.Looks sweet!

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 07:19 AM
BoatFloating,see you out there this weekend. Saw your boat over at lakeland yesterday.Looks sweet!
Hey thanks it will be nice to get her on the water. Make sure you track us down it will be a good weekend. Thursday breaking it in on Havasu and I'm going to have it down at Parker on Friday with Mbrown you going be down there?

don johnson
08-10-2004, 07:27 AM
I will be in Parker Friday-Sunday. Would like to meet you all.
Send pic's of your boats so I can introduce myself.
Take care,
Don

shadow
08-10-2004, 07:50 AM
Hey thanks it will be nice to get her on the water. Make sure you track us down it will be a good weekend. Thursday breaking it in on Havasu and I'm going to have it down at Parker on Friday with Mbrown you going be down there?
We will be on the Lake forsure sat.Depending on if we stay at home in Havasu we will go on the Lake sun.If not we will be at our mobile in Parker and boat at Parker on Sun. Good luck with your maiden voyage.

Havasu Luvr
08-10-2004, 07:50 AM
Oh, so your making this weekend a "CAT" call? I see how you are...my deep "V" is not good enough to hang with a "Pussy Cat" :yuk: jk. I think the Ex sis n law might tag along this weekend...just waiting for confirmation, if so then I will have her get a motel for the weekend

Sandbar Mike
08-10-2004, 09:46 AM
I think the Ex sis n law might tag along this weekend...just waiting for confirmation, if so then I will have her get a motel for the weekend[/QUOTE]
Ya we don't want her at are house unless theres some putn in the pudn ;)
Quote--
Mike, you need to stick your head in Cats and Tunnels more often. There is a whole shit load of people going. Bling, Alfanso, 3DO, Me, HDD and a bunch of Parker people are going try and see how there boats's ride on a big body of water... Check this out
BF (long time no talk) good to here your boats done, I'll keep my eyes out for you'all this weekend. Looking forward to seeing that Carrera in action!!

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 10:01 AM
Oh, so your making this weekend a "CAT" call? I see how you are...my deep "V" is not good enough to hang with a "Pussy Cat" :yuk: jk. I think the Ex sis n law might tag along this weekend...just waiting for confirmation, if so then I will have her get a motel for the weekend
Hey we know lot's of guys :( that own Vee's, we can't hold that against you. So you are more than happy to roll with us....
Check out above link.... We will start the in Channel and then Outer Harbor at Springs to start the party.....

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 10:05 AM
BF (long time no talk) good to here your boats done, I'll keep my eyes out for you'all this weekend. Looking forward to seeing that Carrera in action!!
No kidding... Where you been hiding???? Tom Slick will be with 3DO so you need to hook up with us...

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 10:05 AM
I will be in Parker Friday-Sunday. Would like to meet you all.
Send pic's of your boats so I can introduce myself.
Take care,
Don
Don, I'll be on Parker Friday... Look at Picture below....

XTRM22
08-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Hey we know lot's of guys :( that own Vee's, we can't hold that against you. So you are more than happy to roll with us....
Check out above link.... We will start the in Channel and then Outer Harbor at Springs to start the party.....
Hey Rocky, I've only seen the pictures, but you new ride is lookin sweet! We should be out Sat. Morning in our Vee, I appreciate you overlooking that flaw in my character. :) Looking forward to seeing the "BoatFloatin" boat....floatin. :cool:
Chuck

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Hey Rocky, I've only seen the pictures, but you new ride is lookin sweet! We should be out Sat. Morning in our Vee, I appreciate you overlooking that flaw in my character. :) Looking forward to seeing the "BoatFloatin" boat....floatin. :cool:
Chuck
We are going to meet at Outer harbor @ Havasu Springs @ 1pm so you should roll down with us. We will start in channel Sat a.m. :D

mbrown2
08-10-2004, 01:11 PM
We are going to meet at Outer harbor @ Havasu Springs @ 1pm so you should roll down with us. We will start in channel Sat a.m. :D
Rocky, how many boats you expecting at the outter harbor?...I am probably just going drive over since I will pretty much be boating in Parker (but still may drop in the lake)...just don't remember how much parking they have for that place...

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Rocky, how many boats you expecting at the outter harbor?...I am probably just going drive over since I will pretty much be boating in Parker (but still may drop in the lake)...just don't remember how much parking they have for that place...
They got plenty off boat parking. You ARE going to be dropping in the big pond for Saturday period....... Ok Blackberry boy :idea:

Havasu Luvr
08-10-2004, 01:48 PM
We just might have to run south just to see how this infamous "D-Row" party go'ers party. Rumor has it that this group is into the "Goose" :D
1pm - Out springs??

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Rumor has it that this group is into the "Goose" :D
1pm - Out springs??
No rumor just the facts sir! ;)
Outer Harbor is in Havasu Springs Marina as you come in on your left. Arcade for the kids and great Bloody Mary's and full bar for adults.

Ivan Dan
08-10-2004, 10:37 PM
I'll will be out this weekend leaving Wednesday afternoon and will be on the water Thursday - Saturday maybe breakfast sunday at the Springs or Topac if we feel like it. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys finally.

phebus
08-11-2004, 05:02 AM
Rocky, we'll look for you. I want to see that new boat (on the water?). We will be there friday- wed.

Reaper1
08-11-2004, 07:05 AM
Sandbar Mike - When you take the chain off your ankle make sure to put some aloe vera on the cuts and bruises. :D Have a good time bud! ;)
Boat Floating - Have a great time on the maiden voyage. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :cool:

BoatFloating
08-11-2004, 07:33 AM
Thanks Reaper it was worth the wait :mad: :)
Rick, I'll be there Today P.M.-Wednesday and you know where we will be.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Guys with Vees are cool :cool: We have cabins (cats dont) :yuk: and must of all our insurance is a hell of a lot cheaper :yuk: So there ;)

Sandbar Mike
08-12-2004, 06:17 AM
Some of us cat guys have cabins, stabin cabin is a necessity :D :devil:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/40IM000188-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/40IM000190-med.JPG

Reaper1
08-12-2004, 06:25 AM
Guys with Vees are cool :cool: We have cabins (cats dont) :yuk: and must of all our insurance is a hell of a lot cheaper :yuk: So there ;)
I have a cabin also and I would bet money that my insurance is cheaper than yours. :p :jawdrop: :)

Sandbar Mike
08-12-2004, 08:05 AM
I have a cabin also and I would bet money that my insurance is cheaper than yours. :p :jawdrop: :)
SHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS ;)

Charley
08-12-2004, 09:30 AM
hey Mikey!!
I heard it was 125 on tuesday...It's too hot for me with a boat that travels under 50 :)

Reaper1
08-12-2004, 10:44 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/300Martini.jpg
Sweet Picture. ;)

Blingette
08-12-2004, 10:50 AM
Sweet Picture. ;)
Ditto Great lighting

Blingette
08-12-2004, 10:56 AM
We've got a cabin :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-12-2004, 01:11 PM
Some of us cat guys have cabins, stabin cabin is a necessity :D :devil:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/40IM000188-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/40IM000190-med.JPG
You call that a stabin cabin :rolleyes:
Now this is a CABIN
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_031-med.jpg
;)

Sandbar Mike
08-12-2004, 01:52 PM
You call that a stabin cabin :rolleyes:
Now this is a CABIN
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_031-med.jpg
;)
Very Nice :p :D

Sandbar Mike
08-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Long Time no see, God probably 3 yrs or so, HL and I will be in the channel Sat morning then up to Sandbar, I'll be on the lookout for you. Good Times.
SIR CHARLES, HOT IS RIGHT 125 AND HUMID!!!! :cry: