PDA

View Full Version : Lake Somerville Aug. 14

Greaser
08-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Hey, they are having a big festival at Welch park this weekend. They will have lots of food, live music, games, and a aquamoto style pwc races. I thought it would be cool if we could get some jet boats together at pecan, and make a pass thru welch. :D Show a lil tail if you know what I mean :cool:

oldbuck40
08-10-2004, 01:32 PM
like to greaser but we had a death in the family this morning,
show a little tail for me and i'll see ya in october

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-11-2004, 04:04 AM
little brother's birthday on Saturday and have to go to a party for him. Weekend after that is Shannon's company picnic with OPEN BAR so count me out that weekend also :p Hopefully I can make at least one more trip in the month of August :confused:
Omega

Greaser
08-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss old buck :(
Omega, did you say open bar? :) Sounds like fun.
Oh well, I guess Ill be showing tail all alone this weekend. :cool:

TexasJet
08-11-2004, 12:40 PM
I'll be at the drag boat races in Marble Falls. See ya the following weekend, I hope.

EASYSTROKE
08-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Greaser, are you going to be out there on Sunday. If you are pm me with a cell number if you have one so we can get together. If we don't get in touch, I have a two tone blue boat with a bbc. See Ya.

Greaser
08-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Dangit!!!! Sorry I didnt read this until this morning. Did you end up going out there? I was there sunday also. You can always find me around Pecan, always great boating. This sunday was perfect, the water was smooth, and had alot of nice scenery :supp: Met some real nice people.
Saturday was good to, just a lil windy.
Let me know when you plan on coming back, and we can get together

EASYSTROKE
08-16-2004, 09:26 AM
We put in at Yegua Creek Park. I haven't been there since 1988. I rode around to see if I could find any other jets but never saw ya. We got there around 11:30 and left at 4:00. Maybe next time.

Greaser
08-16-2004, 09:53 AM
We didnt get out there till around 3, had to recover a lil from the night before :sleeping: Didnt really see that many jets out there. I did see one other one, but didnt get to talk to the guy. Not even sure what type of hull it was. Im thinking it was a Spectra.