PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to be thoughtful and Topless?

Froggystyle
08-10-2004, 12:20 PM
I guess so!
After my rant a couple of weeks ago about fortune cookies sucking because there weren't any fortunes any more, just crappy statements Topless got an actual fortune cookie at lunch and grabbed a dozen.
Then she sent them to me! So, I get this little package today from her with a dozen fortune cookies.
First thought... It's a trick. They are "misfortunes" or something but NO... they kick ass. I have only eaten one, and it said...
"YOU HAVE A UNIQUE PERSONALITY"
Even though it was again a statement, not a fortune it was indeed accurate so it gets partial points. I appreciate the gesture Alison. Thanks again for being a sweetheart.
So, Topless kicks ass... bottom line.
Wes

Mr.Havasu
08-10-2004, 12:24 PM
I guess so!
After my rant a couple of weeks ago about fortune cookies sucking because there weren't any fortunes any more, just crappy statements Topless got an actual fortune cookie at lunch and grabbed a dozen.
Then she sent them to me! So, I get this little package today from her with a dozen fortune cookies.
First thought... It's a trick. They are "misfortunes" or something but NO... they kick ass. I have only eaten one, and it said...
Even though it was again a statement, not a fortune it was indeed accurate so it gets partial points. I appreciate the gesture Alison. Thanks again for being a sweetheart.
So, Topless kicks ass... bottom line.
Wes
We put an offer in on a new house a couple of weeks ago. Right after presenting the offer we went to get lanch at....you guessed it .... the China Bufffet. John's fortune cookie said.....
YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD DEAL ON A MAJOR PURCHASE
son of a gun the owner called the next day and accepted our offer.. Killer deal on a killer house!

Froggystyle
08-10-2004, 12:25 PM
We put an offer in on a new house a couple of weeks ago. Right after presenting the offer we went to get lanch at....you guessed it .... the China Bufffet. John's fortune cookie said.....
YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD DEAL ON A MAJOR PURCHASE
son of a gun the owner called the next day and accepted our offer.. Killer deal on a killer house!
Yeah, but the cookie was talking about a Trident... ;)

topless
08-10-2004, 12:43 PM
I guess so!
Wes
I think some have real fortunes because we all got good fortunes. I'm suppose to get rich. :)

Froggystyle
08-10-2004, 12:47 PM
I think some have real fortunes because we all got good fortunes. I'm suppose to get rich. :)
Well, I will keep you appraised of the situation. Thanks again...
Wes

MsDrmr
08-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Topless was at lunch with me and another friend of hers we each got a cookie and mine said
You will take a trip with a friend.
well see

topless
08-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Well, I will keep you appraised of the situation. Thanks again...
Wes
You're welcome. :)

Mandelon
08-10-2004, 01:07 PM
I was at Topless's house and looking in her underwear drawer. Inside there was a fortune. :D

topless
08-10-2004, 01:08 PM
I was at Topless's house and looking in her underwear drawer. Inside there was a fortune. :D
What did it say?

Mandelon
08-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Victoria's Secret! ;)

topless
08-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Victoria's Secret! ;)
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think it meant? :D

welk2party
08-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Mine said Wednesday is your lucky day! :cool:

Jrocket
08-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Topless does kick ass,just dont ever let her pull your car into the driveway... :p

topless
08-10-2004, 01:42 PM
Topless does kick ass,just dont ever let her pull your car into the driveway... :p
Thats NOT funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: ;)

fourspeednup
08-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Wouldn't it be funny to see the expression on someone's face if they opened a fortune cookie and it said something like "You're going to die tomorrow....lucky lotto #'s 12 17 35 42" :D

Jrocket
08-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Thats NOT funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: ;)
The hell its not...you should of seen the look on my face when you came Mario Andretting it in that driveway.I didnt know if to run or cry laughing. :D

topless
08-10-2004, 02:08 PM
The hell its not...you should of seen the look on my face when you came Mario Andretting it in that driveway.I didnt know if to run or cry laughing. :D
I did not do that. It was a steep driveway with lots of rocks. Thats my story and I'm stickin to it! :yuk:

Jrocket
08-10-2004, 02:12 PM
I did not do that. It was a steep driveway with lots of rocks. Thats my story and I'm stickin to it! :yuk:
You bet woman! :D

Her454
08-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Did Tony Scarlata teach you how to drive over rocks? LMAO.......... :jawdrop:

topless
08-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Did Tony Scarlata teach you how to drive over rocks? LMAO.......... :jawdrop:
Tony told me if you have a lowered mustang to drive over rocks really fast and its good for the suspension. LOL :)

Her454
08-10-2004, 04:32 PM
It all makes sense now............... :D You'll have to ask him about that sometime. ;)