PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend D Row Get Together

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Ok here is the list of events on 8/14 At Outer Harbor Havasu Springs
7:30am - Wake up Goose Bloody Mary
7:45am - Drop the kids off at the pool (shit)
8:00am - Another Bloody Mary
10:00am - in the Channel at Condos by Javlina.
12:00 noon - I'm rolling up to get things ready for party.
1:00pm - start party sooner it starts the faster it's over.
2:30pm - Head out to AVI to whoop up on Parker Boys. If water is to low or scared head to Moabi or Sandbar.
Here is the list of people confirmed.
BF
Mbrown2
Bling Bling
3DO
Friends of AA and TA
6$ Boat
HDD
Addicted
Tom Slick
Paul and Rita
Who Else?????

Three Days Only
08-10-2004, 01:54 PM
1:00pm - start party, sooner it starts the faster it's over.
2:30pm - Head out to AVI to whoop up on Parker Boys. (Edited)
BF
Mbrown2
Bling Bling
3DO
Friends of AA and TA
6$ Boat
HDD
Addicted
Tom Slick
Paul and Rita
Rick & Carie Brentner
Pat
Jackpunx
Who Else?????

Drive It Like You Stole It
08-10-2004, 01:55 PM
wish we were coming...but as i said, trevors bday present will be in the mail. have fun!

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 01:58 PM
wish we were coming...but as i said, trevors bday present will be in the mail. have fun!
So do I..... :cry: Buy a damn boat next year and join the fun :)

Jrocket
08-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Im 50/50 on making right now.

Three Days Only
08-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Im 50/50 on making right now.
I know that feeling!!!!!!

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 03:37 PM
I know that feeling!!!!!!
Looking to back out on your buddies again :idea:

Jrocket
08-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Rocko,
I want to come join the fun but im doubting the ol DCB could keep up with you big hitters.Id just be getting on plane when club 36 is pulling in to dock.Maybe i'll just drive down for the late night festivities.

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Rocko,
I want to come join the fun but im doubting the ol DCB could keep up with you big hitters.Id just be getting on plane when club 36 is pulling in to dock.Maybe i'll just drive down for the late night festivities.
What to you think I'll be able to keep up with club 36???? I'll pass them when then get a noise ticket. :yuk:

Jrocket
08-10-2004, 04:30 PM
What to you think I'll be able to keep up with club 36???? I'll pass them when then get a noise ticket. :yuk:
True but your still going to be running faster than me.I dont know,i might go.
Now if Mbrown would drop his boat in,then Id jump in with him.His boat can run and for alot longer then mine.Plus he'll get smashed and Ill take the wheel then....LOL :p

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 04:36 PM
True but your still going to be running faster than me.I dont know,i might go.
Now if Mbrown would drop his boat in,then Id jump in with him.His boat can run and for alot longer then mine.Plus he'll get smashed and Ill take the wheel then....LOL :p
Oh he's dropping alright..... He just better not giving any lame ass excuses about this or that.....

shadow
08-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Rocko,
Jrocket,not to worry about keeping up.I'll be catching up with the D-Row crew sometime throughout the day and the key word there is (catching up).
Unless of course they get that noise ticket I'll be able to pass em.But don't wish that on anyone so we'll catch up.

mbrown2
08-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Oh he's dropping alright..... He just better not giving any lame ass excuses about this or that.....
Relax my brown compadre...I will be there...might be going 35 that day or 105 depending on which boat gets dropped in, actually in this heat...both might be limited to 35...
JRocket, I am taking a couple of folks and a couple nieces...so far 7 in my rig, but I always have room for my DCB brutha in either boat...If you don't have my cell, let me know...

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Relax my brown compadre...I will be there...might be going 35 that day or 105 depending on which boat gets dropped in, actually in this heat...both might be limited to 35...
JRocket, I am taking a couple of folks and a couple nieces...so far 7 in my rig, but I always have room for my DCB brutha in either boat...If you don't have my cell, let me know...
Who me worry. I can't wait to see Lil Smokey.... Is he coming???

CEO
08-10-2004, 06:27 PM
1:00pm - start party sooner it starts the faster it's over.
2:30pm - Head out to AVI to whoop up on Parker Boys. If water is to low or scared head to Moabi or Sandbar.
Here is the list of people confirmed.
BF
Mbrown2
Bling Bling
3DO
Friends of AA and TA
6$ Boat
HDD
Addicted
Tom Slick
Paul and Rita
Who Else?????
My newly painted Bayliner will fit right in :D

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 06:41 PM
My newly painted Bayliner will fit right in :D
I hope it's got a big motor????

Bre
08-10-2004, 07:28 PM
I hope it's got a big motor????
It doesn't :D Love ya Pat ;)

mbrown2
08-10-2004, 07:51 PM
I can't wait to see Lil Smokey.... Is he coming???Yeah, he will be there...should be a fun weekend..

Three Days Only
08-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Looking to back out on your buddies again :idea:
That was last weekend, not this weekend!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
08-11-2004, 12:02 PM
I might be in town Saturday (still gotta fix the trailer thanks to BF). :mad:
Anyone have a spare seat on Saturday afternoon? :idea:

jackpunx
08-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Looking forward to this weekend.. Kinda weird going with out my boat.. but should be fun... Nothing like being surrounded with a bunch of drunks..lol

TRIMM MANN
08-11-2004, 12:21 PM
I'll be there.....Can't wait :mad:

No Regrets
08-11-2004, 12:27 PM
I'll be there w/ my 14 year old son & Bro inlaw. Im looking forward to joining the wreckage @ the C horse, then going back to the Hyatt (aka Islander) and getting a good nights rest. :cool:

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Ok...DCB won't be ready for this weekend, so I will be rolling in this...probably won't head out to Moabi after since it will take me till Sunday to get there....but I will see you guys at the Springs..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/176083-61421-Img.jpg

Three Days Only
08-11-2004, 01:22 PM
I do if you can handle being in a cat!!! Im warning you ahead of time, its going to be quite the sword fight this weekend.

BoatFloating
08-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Ok...DCB won't be ready for this weekend, so I will be rolling in this...probably won't head out to Moabi after since it will take me till Sunday to get there....but I will see you guys at the Springs..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/176083-61421-Img.jpg
I've seen plenty of those boats at Moabi it can make it.... Maybe Bling can tow that boat up....

jackpunx
08-11-2004, 01:48 PM
I do if you can handle being in a cat!!! Im warning you ahead of time, its going to be quite the sword fight this weekend.
If you had more room.. I could fix that... :D

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 01:50 PM
I've seen plenty of those boats at Moabi it can make it.... Maybe Bling can tow that boat up....
Yeah and they don't start out at the Springs at 3:00 in the afternoon....maybe 8:00am or come down from Needles, or up from the channel, but 40 miles at 35mph is not too fun in my book... :) :idea:
I could not afford the gas for Bling towing :)

BoatFloating
08-11-2004, 02:02 PM
If you had more room.. I could fix that... :D
He's always got room for biacthes......

BoatFloating
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Here is a update on the peeps coming....
BF
Mbrown2
Bling Bling
3DO
Friends of AA and TA
6$ Boat
HDD
Addicted
Tom Slick
Paul and Rita
Trimm man
Up 4 River
Dimarco Bros.
No Regrets
Jackpunx
Back Draft
Who Else?????

BoatFloating
08-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Yeah and they don't start out at the Springs at 3:00 in the afternoon....maybe 8:00am or come down from Needles, or up from the channel, but 40 miles at 35mph is not too fun in my book... :) :idea:
I could not afford the gas for Bling towing :)
Ok Here is what you do. Drive boat to Springs leave in parking lot. When we leave then tow down to Topock and Launch there hea with us where ever and then when we head back to Havasu thing delaunch and then go to Crazy Horse and Launch there and go to Naked Turtle... I'm going down to Parker you could do a little driving....

Jrocket
08-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Maybe,whats your plans?

Jrocket
08-11-2004, 02:09 PM
So what your saying is that you have a full sack this weekend?

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 02:15 PM
I'm going down to Parker you could do a little driving....
Tow here, drop there, tow here, drop there and you are smoking dope....and btw, I am launching at the Springs for TRev not you....I am not towing all over the friggen earth....missing Moabi one weekend won't hurt, missing TRev's dealio ain't no option...see ya on Friday D Row Mojado.. :D :D :D

BoatFloating
08-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Tow here, drop there, tow here, drop there and you are smoking dope....and btw, I am launching at the Springs for TRev not you....I am not towing all over the friggen earth....missing Moabi one weekend won't hurt, missing TRev's dealio ain't no option...see ya on Friday D Row Mojado.. :D :D :D
Well Ok...... Are you going to head up to the Channel on Saturday Afternoon after springs. Because we want to party with you guys. :)

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Well Ok...... Are you going to head up to the Channel on Saturday Afternoon after springs. Because we want to party with you guys. :)
I am playing it by ear...we will talk more on Friday...

BoatFloating
08-11-2004, 02:27 PM
I am playing it by ear...we will talk more on Friday...
Don't have me come down there and dug on your ear now.... :mad:

Havasu Hangin'
08-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Hey Einstein...put your pom poms down for a second- I've been in a cat.
(Just never in the "Sausage Ship")
Maybe,whats your plans?
My plans are to spend the morning cussing at my trailer (maybe throw some tools around for effect), and then go drink myself into oblivion.

shadow
08-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Here is a update on the peeps coming....
BF
Mbrown2
Bling Bling
3DO
Friends of AA and TA
6$ Boat
HDD
Addicted
Tom Slick
Paul and Rita
Trimm man
Up 4 River
Dimarco Bros.
No Regrets
Jackpunx
Back Draft
Who Else?????
We will see you in the channel in the am then probablly catch up in the afternoon at Moabi.

BoatFloating
08-11-2004, 03:19 PM
My plans are to spend the morning cussing at my trailer (maybe throw some tools around for effect), and then go drink myself into oblivion.
Sounds like a normal weekend at Death Row. Except we got no tools.... Just 3DO, he's a tool..

jackpunx
08-11-2004, 03:35 PM
He's always got room for biacthes......
Well I got boat fulls of them.. He wants to bring the fellas..lol

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-11-2004, 03:47 PM
mmmmm I may in havasu this weekend, but I will have a boat full of kids, friends & relatives so I will dragging around the lake like the Queen Mary :frown: :cry: . If i get a chance I will come up to the AVI

hot_diggity_dog
08-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Well I got boat fulls of them.. He wants to bring the fellas..lol
Well jackpunx & HH & M2Brown I may be going solo with just me on the deck boat! :)
Hot (We'll get this shiznit figured out) Diggity Dog :cool:

Evo22
08-11-2004, 06:37 PM
hey HH whats wrong with the trailer???

Havasu Hangin'
08-11-2004, 06:56 PM
hey HH whats wrong with the trailer???
Screwed up the front axle (and leafspring) on the side that fell in the hole at Crazyhorse....
..thanks BF!

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Well jackpunx & HH & M2Brown I may be going solo with just me on the deck boat! :)
HDD, if that was an offer thanks...we actually have a full boat in the BU...we are taking a cousin, his wife, my wife, my bro, and two nephews...the BU will do alright for the weekend...get a little tow duty in this weekend... :)

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 07:05 PM
3DO, make sure you bring the Tito...I picked up a bottle a couple days back, so I am bringing it up to break it open...

jackpunx
08-12-2004, 07:44 AM
HDD,
Its going to have to be a different weekend with the girls.. I have to import them..But I look forward to seeing you out there.. :D

Three Days Only
08-12-2004, 07:59 AM
So what your saying is that you have a full sack this weekend?
It will be full by the end of the weekend, but then sunday night when I return home, Im sure it will be emptied in style by my lovely wife.

Three Days Only
08-12-2004, 08:00 AM
3DO, make sure you bring the Tito...I picked up a bottle a couple days back, so I am bringing it up to break it open...
Already in the back seat of the truck!!!!! Ready to go!!!!
I froze my bottle, its not bad, but does have a slight bite.

Blingette
08-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Hey BF you forgot Alfonzo he cant get onto the site to post cause it wont accept his password. :(

hot_diggity_dog
08-12-2004, 11:32 AM
HDD, if that was an offer thanks...we actually have a full boat in the BU...we are taking a cousin, his wife, my wife, my bro, and two nephews...the BU will do alright for the weekend...get a little tow duty in this weekend... :)
I was offering Mike. ;) :cool:
HDD :cool:

mbrown2
08-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Out of here...leaving work, headed for reality (River)....BTW..just talked to Rock and the boat's not in the water yet....but it should be any minute...
See ya folks on Saturday.....maybe I will get some video of the cat boyz running down to the Springs...I will setup around the pumping station and wait for you boyz to roll down...

Three Days Only
08-12-2004, 03:27 PM
I talked to him around 10:00 and they were almost ready to put it in.
Whats the hold up. Oooh Yeah it's a boat nothing ever goes smooth!!!

hot_diggity_dog
08-12-2004, 04:38 PM
I talked to him around 10:00 and they were almost ready to put it in.
Whats the hold up. Oooh Yeah it's a boat nothing ever goes smooth!!!
I talked to Lakeland and they said they were having a problem getting the big guy :2purples: with the purple fuzzy hat in the boat. :hammerhea
They said the last time they had this problem when someone called them to look at their broke down boat at Crazyhorse. :rollside:
HDD :D

Charley
08-12-2004, 04:43 PM
I talked to Lakeland and they said they were having a problem getting the big guy :2purples: with the purple fuzzy hat in the boat. :hammerhea
They said the last time they had this problem when someone called them to look at their broke down boat at Crazyhorse. :rollside:
HDD :D
OMG say it isn't so :cry: :(

Jrocket
08-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Let me know if you need a crane to lower pork chop into the boat.

hot_diggity_dog
08-13-2004, 05:11 AM
Let me know if you need a crane to lower pork chop into the boat.
JRocket the had to use two cranes to get him in the boat. :2purples: They said the boat ran great during the breakin period but they noticed the boat leaned to one side, so the had Rocky get in the middle. :idea:
Hot (giving the Rock some love) :p Diggity Dog :)