PDA

View Full Version : Why is Scream smiling at the end of the day.....

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Because of his new (to him anyway) coke machine.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566coke_machie.JPG

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 02:30 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566coke_machine_1.JPG

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 02:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566coke_and_beer_close_up-med.JPG

Mrs Luvnlife
08-10-2004, 02:32 PM
We have one of those sitting on the side of our house, only it's Pepsi....I'm told it actually works but it really needs some major TLC!! :D Nice, BTW. ;)

Ziggy
08-10-2004, 02:33 PM
I'lll take all those beers if they're only 10c like it says :D :D

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Not everyone can afford a Kegarator :D
It keeps the soda and beer REALLY COLD :D :D
( I may like it more than Scream) ;)

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 02:35 PM
I'lll take all those beers if they're only 10c like it says :D :D
Better than 10cents................They are free!!! It is rigged so you just pull them out, no $ :D

Scream
08-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Hey, close the damn door, you're lettin all the cold out.
The only problem is that it holds too few brewskis. We emptied it twice yesterday, but it's a lot of fun to go out and take an 'ol sody from the machine.
BTW, does anyone have any idea on where I can figure out how old this thing is and what it's worth approximately. I've been to Ebay and to the website of the manufacturer, but I wasn't very successful.
Scream <--livin life large (with 2 x's that is)

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 02:58 PM
You never told me you had two ex-wives?
(2 x's)
Do your x's live in Texas?
lol ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2004, 03:01 PM
thats very cool.. the Mr just got a kegavator 2 days ago and it is awesome.. :D :D

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 03:07 PM
The kegavator sounds awesome!!!!!
..........maybe some day :cool:
The kids get such a kick out of it. They drink up the soda (but I snuck some water in there too) :cool:

Mandelon
08-10-2004, 03:08 PM
I don't know much about the machine but I can surely tell Deb how to make Scream smile at the end of the day....... :cool: ;) ;) :p

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 03:10 PM
I don't know much about the machine but I can surley tell Deb how to make Scream smile at the end of the day....... :cool: ;) ;) :p
Really?!?
Sounds like too much trouble, this makes him smile...............LOL :D (just kidding dear) :jawdrop:

PHX ATC
08-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Stupid question just a tiny bit on topic....
Where would you start looking for something like this? I would like to get one for my wife for Christmas, but haven't started looking. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Toby

Keithb87
08-10-2004, 04:00 PM
A buddy of mine back in Colorado found one at a appliance repair shop.

PHX ATC
08-10-2004, 04:02 PM
I suppose I should venture out, get off my ass, and start looking, huh? :D Maybe I will just steal one off the patio of some poor soul in Guadalupe...nah, I'd probably get shot. :D

Scream
08-10-2004, 04:07 PM
I found a bunch on the internet, but that would interfere with posting...lol
Goto Ebay and look under coke machines, vending machines, yada yada and it'll come up with tons of these types of things. Most of the ones like this have a glass door instead of a metal one, which I thing puts this little guy in an older catergory. The real popular ones are the rounded types from the 50's, but this is either late 50's or early 60's. It's square as can be.
Also, did a google search for them and found a lot of places that specialize in these and in whirlitzer juke boxes. As long as you're goin for it...

Chris Winn
08-10-2004, 04:17 PM
scream,
i have an office in old town orange (by the circle). they have a # of stores that do nothing but old diner booths and vending machines (we bought my dad one there with the metal lift top lid, it abotu 8 ft wide). i belive that te name of the store is "the adult toy store" (please start luaghing here), but they buy old ones and restore them to modern standards or they can sell you spare parts to keep your running.
a store like this would also be able to tell you the age and what is is worth, if you need anything let me know, they are just up the street from me.

Mrs Luvnlife
08-10-2004, 04:17 PM
Where would you start looking for something like this? I would like to get one for my wife for Christmas, but haven't started looking. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Toby
I may have one available for ya!! :D ;) Honestly....it's only taking up space on the side yard!

PHX ATC
08-10-2004, 04:19 PM
I may have one available for ya!! :D ;) Honestly....it's only taking up space on the side yard!
Shoot me a PM. I'm off to go to "meet the teacher" night for my 2nd grade daughter. I've got out the checkbook and probably won't have anything in it when I get back. :jawdrop:
Thanks SCREAM for the tips! I'll do that.

Mrs Luvnlife
08-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Shoot me a PM. I'm off to go to "meet the teacher" night for my 2nd grade daughter. I've got out the checkbook and probably won't have anything in it when I get back. :jawdrop:
Are the 2nd grade teachers expensive nowadays?? :eek: :D
I'll let ya know....I'm sure I have to check with the other half, seeings how it does belong to him and he thinks it'll look good somewhere one of these days! :D But I'd like to part with it, we're running out of storage space!! :jawdrop:

AZKC
08-10-2004, 05:42 PM
I sold one similar on Ebay for around $350 guy drove out from So Cal and picked it up :D

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 05:44 PM
my your a handsom man :D

PHX ATC
08-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Are the 2nd grade teachers expensive nowadays?? :eek: :D
I'll let ya know....I'm sure I have to check with the other half, seeings how it does belong to him and he thinks it'll look good somewhere one of these days! :D But I'd like to part with it, we're running out of storage space!! :jawdrop:
Take your time, if he doesn't want to part with it and views it as a project for someday, I completely understand. Not that I have any of those or anything! :rolleyes:
Damn school lunches are a rip off these days. Then there's the Chinese (no offense) laundry list of school supplies.
Not to mention the last 3 days I have had personal phone calls from both the principal and superintendent of the lovely Gilbert Public School System. It seems the commie pinko wackjobs of people in our school system and I disagree with the teacher that my daughter was placed in. 9 pages worth of faxes to the assholes and still, no resolution. My battle continues!!!
That's a whole 'nother thread that I won't bring in here. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 07:05 PM
my your a handsom man :D
Why..... thank you.... :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2004, 07:18 PM
I say everyone get a kegavator.. :p

summerlove
08-10-2004, 07:22 PM
I say everyone get a kegavator.. :p
Sear's has a pretty nice one for arount $649.99 I'm getting close to putting in one of those big bbq/patio/table set up and was thinking of a kegerator but with teenage kids I thought better of it and decided to go with a fridge with a lock! :D
Here it is....
http://content.sears.com/data/product_images/046/91509/04691509000-dlv.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Sear's has a pretty nice one for arount $649.99 I'm getting close to putting in one of those big bbq/patio/table set up and was thinking of a kegerator but with teenage kids I thought better of it and decided to go with a fridge with a lock! :D
Here it is....
http://content.sears.com/data/product_images/046/91509/04691509000-dlv.jpg
thats what we have.. but we got it at costco for $ 499.00.. thanks to Mr Knucklhead.. he turned Jamie to costco.. :D

PlyaPlya22
08-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Hey, close the damn door, you're lettin all the cold out.
The only problem is that it holds too few brewskis. We emptied it twice yesterday, but it's a lot of fun to go out and take an 'ol sody from the machine.
BTW, does anyone have any idea on where I can figure out how old this thing is and what it's worth approximately. I've been to Ebay and to the website of the manufacturer, but I wasn't very successful.
Scream <--livin life large (with 2 x's that is)
Nice set up brotha! Don't remember momma teachin us that one :)

Mrs Luvnlife
08-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Take your time, if he doesn't want to part with it and views it as a project for someday, I completely understand. Not that I have any of those or anything! :rolleyes:
Damn school lunches are a rip off these days. Then there's the Chinese (no offense) laundry list of school supplies.
Not to mention the last 3 days I have had personal phone calls from both the principal and superintendent of the lovely Gilbert Public School System. It seems the commie pinko wackjobs of people in our school system and I disagree with the teacher that my daughter was placed in. 9 pages worth of faxes to the assholes and still, no resolution. My battle continues!!!
Great....something else to look forward to....my oldest starts kindergarten on Monday......let the fun begin!! :D

Jordy
08-10-2004, 09:07 PM
Did she pee in the teacher's pool this time? :D :D :D

dmontzsta
08-10-2004, 10:22 PM
My dad had one of those at a company he used to work for. They are nice and cold.

moneypit
08-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Last summer I got a coke refrigerator...The kind you see in the stores nowadays. The neighbor's buddy works for coke and wanted to get rid of this thing because of a little overspray. Brand new...$100.00.
The alcohol cost me more then the dam fridge. Sits on the back patio. Allways full and cold.

PHX ATC
08-11-2004, 07:08 AM
Did she pee in the teacher's pool this time? :D :D :D
Nah, we're saving that volley for a really good time. :D
They asked for our opinion on which 2nd grade teacher we though we would like to have her in, we researched it, gave our opinion, and then it gets totally disregarded. That's it in a nutshell. Of couse, all the PTA members and the monthly Friday night Bunko dice game groupies (in which the principal is in) got whatever teacher they wanted. I threw the bullshit flag on that one and called her straw-hat wearing ass out on the carpet. :mad: It still continues...........

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Nah, we're saving that volley for a really good time. :D
They asked for our opinion on which 2nd grade teacher we though we would like to have her in, we researched it, gave our opinion, and then it gets totally disregarded. That's it in a nutshell. Of couse, all the PTA members and the monthly Friday night Bunko dice game groupies (in which the principal is in) got whatever teacher they wanted. I threw the bullshit flag on that one and called her straw-hat wearing ass out on the carpet. :mad: It still continues...........
Our school usually honors the parents request for teachers. But remember, when they get older (junior high & high school) you don't get to choose. Kindergarden and 2nd grade is a little young to learn about "getting along" with people that are difficult. I'm surprised they are giving you a hard time. :confused:

Wally_Gator
08-11-2004, 09:12 AM
I feel your pain on the whole school teacher and principal thing.. 2 years battling our current school and it still continues. But on a good note a couple of really good teachers makes it worth while..

PHX ATC
08-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Sorry to hijack this thread Deb and Scream. :boxed:
First and Second Grade are the building blocks of their little scholastic careers. Why, in tarnation, would anybody screw with little kid's lives at this level is beyond me, other than it's a power thing. Of course, I didn't hold back at all in my diatribes, I let it all hang out and ripped her a new butt. My wife went down there and spoke calmly with her yesterday because I would've flipped out after 2 minutes of the politically correct answers she pulls out of her canned speech routine. Black and white, no gray areas with me, spit it out as to what really happened instead of ignoring the issue completely. I probably would've been thrown out of the school.
Bottom line, our daughter is not in the teacher's class we requested, we told her we'd try it for 2 weeks, see how it works out and reconvene to discuss it. At least my wife will, probably not me unless I'm on drugs to calm me down. :cry:
Back to the Coke machines.........I'm going to search ebay and have a looksee. How many bottles does your's hold Scream/Deb?

franky
08-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Debola/Scream,
Are you still going to the zoo this weekend? Will you still be at the Sandbar on Sunday waiting for the CBB folks? Would like to come by and say hey. What does your boat look like?

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 10:37 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566boat_almost_in_water-med.jpg
This is our boat.......what time Sunday did ya want to meet?
What is a good time Sunday for all the CBBBers?
Or is Saturday better?
We will also be in the channel.....
Debbolas<----------going to buy a bunch of beer and "bust em out" :cool:

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Sorry to hijack this thread Deb and Scream. :boxed:
First and Second Grade are the building blocks of their little scholastic careers. Why, in tarnation, would anybody screw with little kid's lives at this level is beyond me, other than it's a power thing. Of course, I didn't hold back at all in my diatribes, I let it all hang out and ripped her a new butt. My wife went down there and spoke calmly with her yesterday because I would've flipped out after 2 minutes of the politically correct answers she pulls out of her canned speech routine. Black and white, no gray areas with me, spit it out as to what really happened instead of ignoring the issue completely. I probably would've been thrown out of the school.
Bottom line, our daughter is not in the teacher's class we requested, we told her we'd try it for 2 weeks, see how it works out and reconvene to discuss it. At least my wife will, probably not me unless I'm on drugs to calm me down. :cry:
Back to the Coke machines.........I'm going to search ebay and have a looksee. How many bottles does your's hold Scream/Deb?
7 rows, 7 bottles each row............49? :cool:
No biggie on the thread jack...............I've been know to do that from time to time................ ;)

PHX ATC
08-11-2004, 01:12 PM
No biggie on the thread jack...............I've been know to do that from time to time................ ;)
Said most humbly and shyly........"thank you." ;)

H20bug
08-11-2004, 03:01 PM
:idea:
phx atc,
would you be interested in a Dr. Pepper one? it would cost you a case of silvers! if you are not interested please disregard. I tried sending you an e-mail but it says that no messages were sent. I can send pics if you want
I live in the phx metro area also.
thx

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 07:05 PM
ba-ba-bump :D for PhxAtc

PHX ATC
08-11-2004, 07:21 PM
:idea:
phx atc,
would you be interested in a Dr. Pepper one? it would cost you a case of silvers! if you are not interested please disregard. I tried sending you an e-mail but it says that no messages were sent. I can send pics if you want
I live in the phx metro area also.
thx
Just a case of silver bullets? :jawdrop: You sure? I'd be VERY interested.
I would come and pick it up too, no problem. I'll PM you my email address. Thanks.

PHX ATC
08-11-2004, 07:22 PM
ba-ba-bump :D for PhxAtc
I am feeling the love here. :) :) :cool:
There's positive warm and fuzzy reputation in that bump for life! :)

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 07:24 PM
;) :) :cool: I'd answer you with a smilie face, but then RioDog would blow a gasket...............LOL :rolleyes:

PHX ATC
08-11-2004, 07:29 PM
;) :) :cool: I'd answer you with a smilie face, but then RioDog would blow a gasket...............LOL :rolleyes:
I'm hip to that. Picky picky picky. :p
Wonder if he'd get on my case if I did it? :D

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 07:35 PM
I'm hip to that. Picky picky picky. :p
Wonder if he'd get on my case if I did it? :D
Yeah! I am kinda new here (just since March) but I guess he normally picks on guys, not gals (except me) so watch out!!! :rolleyes:

PHX ATC
08-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Waaaay off topic here, but whomever left me reputation asking about that certain person and if I like them.....I like most everybody. Nobody has done anything bad to me nor hurt my feelings. I may not agree with what everyone says all the time, but that's okay.
With the initials you left, I think I know of whom you're speaking of...he has helped me out on a few ocassions, but he does speak his mind.
The rep and question was left on my last post. Sorry, I have no way of knowing who left it nor to answer your question but do it this way.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming..........sorry folks. :boxed: