PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boat Poll to turn off Reputation points or keep them

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Well here is your chance to vote and let your voice be heard :)

Mandelon
08-10-2004, 02:51 PM
I enjoy giving them to worthy recipients, even Jordy! :D

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 02:51 PM
I enjoy giving them to worthy recipients, even Jordy! :D :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mandelon
08-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Just cuz he doesn't care.

mbrown2
08-10-2004, 02:53 PM
I can care less about it....the only reason I voted to get rid of it, because there are a bunch of threads wasting space in the sandbar talking about the new feature...

fourspeednup
08-10-2004, 03:06 PM
I can care less about it....the only reason I voted to get rid of it, because there are a bunch of threads wasting space in the sandbar talking about the new feature...
I won't lose sleep one way or another but I kinda like em. When i was new to the forum I'd give em out to people who'd help me post pics etc. or answer my dumb newbie questions in the tech forums :)

LASERRAY
08-10-2004, 03:10 PM
I'm sure it's a nice ego boost for some, :rolleyes: , But it's useless for the most part IMHO. :cool:

Keithb87
08-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Peeps just need to not take it so seriously...
And if you are going to leave a bad feedback then leave your name :idea:

Jordy
08-10-2004, 03:14 PM
I like 'em. I get a kick out of the whole process, and have to say that it shows more potential than the stars ever did. I haven't been able to do it yet, but it's looking like you can rate people more than one time, which was a problem with the stars. One shot was all you got, and the you had people who you thought were worthy of a 5'er and then you had to deal with the regret when you realized they didn't even deserve a 1'er. Had to be very careful with the stars.
Plus, it seems as though some of us walk with bigger sticks than others. :D

PHX ATC
08-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Keep them.
They make great conversations...just look at all the threads pertaining to them.
I'm in! :boxed:

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 05:13 PM
LMAO!!!
Someone gave me a neg reputation point for posting this thread and called me a
post w h o r e ...........well..........DUH!!! :D :D
lol ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2004, 05:25 PM
I think she is going to be famous debbolas very soon.. :D

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 05:28 PM
If you can think of a more fitting discription then by all means POST IT ! WE all need a good laugh.
Rio
Sarcasm .....isn't your strong suit, is it Rio Dog? ;)
LMAO!!! :D :D
and no Mrs. Flyin Vee, he didn't sign his name :yuk:

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 05:28 PM
I think she is going to be famous debbolas very soon.. :D
Thanks! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2004, 05:31 PM
your welcome.. I went to give you reputation but I have to wait 24 hrs.. there was a few I wanted to give out to people who gave me some and signed their names.. you know who you are.. and I'll get ya on the flip side.. :p :)

FunOnTheWater
08-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Keep the points, even the a$$holes need to be seen :eek:

Beautiful Noise
08-10-2004, 05:57 PM
If I Vote will I get a Better Reputation :idea: :confused: :)

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 05:58 PM
Your on the first page!
;)
You are doing pretty well.............and no that didn't make sense, but thank you!!!! :D :)

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 06:01 PM
http://www.austinpowers.com/objects/images/evilprisoners.jpg
I'll get you Lake Pirate... :D
GO ahead... make my golf score... er um uhhhhhhhhh I mean I like them...

Beautiful Noise
08-10-2004, 06:02 PM
and no that didn't make sense, but thank you!!!! :D :)
Good I did my Job then ;) :)

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Yes, your work here is finished, time to go fight crime in another thread....LOL :D

hoolign
08-10-2004, 08:47 PM
I actually don't know why you would be concerned about it...who gives a shit?you've already tested the bandwidth limits of ***boat..so just have a good time and f uckk them if they don't agree :D

Boozer
08-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Since some people are cowards and give bad points I will from this point forward give points and say that I gave them. I notice I got one from someone and he said who he was and I thought that was awesome. Thanks Doc! I'd give you another good one but the stupid thing says I have to spread some more points around before I can give you more.

Huckleberry
08-11-2004, 03:52 AM
WOW Rio!!! WTF? No sleep tonight, or what? Go easy on the lady. Deb is actually a very cool person if ya ever take the initiative to meet her and Scream in person.
Repeat after me...OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM...I'm gonna be nice to Debbolasssssss.

HighRoller
08-11-2004, 06:05 AM
Deb, what are you trying to do? I'm up to 57 points already. The best thing about this system is that nobody(myself included) knows how it works. :idea:

Froggystyle
08-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Just found out this little bit of info...
People who rate others are judged not only by the number of posts they have, but by the number of posts of the people judging them. Two big post whores broing each other out seems to be the biggest means of getting the rep up.
OK, we knew that, but get this... If you are only posting negatives about people, meaning you don't agree with them or want to see their rep diminished, your hit means very, very, very little. Same way with positives. If you are nothing but positives on people, your opinion means almost nothing.
Seems they want to actually see who has a good rep and who doesn't. Spiteful people don't get anything accomplished, and saccharin sweet people don't either.
I like it! Considering I have only posted two agreement ratings, mine still carry some steam...
Now, I need to find some peeps to bash... ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 08:20 AM
:confused: ;) do I sense I was in that post somewhere.. :)

MsDrmr
08-11-2004, 08:30 AM
What threads talking about the new feature?? I haven't seen any :)

Stupid Fast
08-11-2004, 08:31 AM
I have no Idea how it works but last night someone said I ROCK and it was like 11 points! I must admit, it made me feel special :D . I say keep them.

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Debbolas, you just don't get it! Sarcasm is one of my stronger points however it is usually used in conjunction with a veiled message that I'm trying to convey. It makes it easier for the other party to accept if you use a bit of sarcasm, humor, innuendos, etc., than to just say something such as " WHOMEVER, shut the **** up as most peeps on the board are getting sick of your 1 word posts that say absolutely nothing except that you did not get the attention you felt you deserved as a child when no one else wanted to listen to your incoherent, insignificant ramblings about nothing. Now go play in the sandbox so we can ignore you, as you really don't count."
Doesn't sound very nice does it?
The only problem with sarcasm is that many people are not sharp enough to 'read between the lines' and don't understand what's being aimed at them. DAH, !
Many people have made comments about the quantity and quality of your posts. YOU should have seen it coming!
I am NOT being mean with my comments however I'm sure you've had people in your social circle of friends that when ever they are present- they monopolize the entire conversation to the point that you're just saying to yourself' I'd wish they'd just shut up and go home! You wouldn't be being mean, it's just that it get's 'real old real fast"!
In YOUR case, no one can stop you from putting your .01 worth into every thread, it's your ability and the way the internet is set up. Notice I didn't say it was your right. However there's not a lot that can be done about it.
A good friend of mine, Racer X, stated on another thread, and pertaining to a different topic, that he doesn't understand why people have to "push everything to the limit". As I see it, the answer is BECAUSE THEY CAN! So you just go for it, girl, take the pleasure out of this particular website for the ones of us that have objected to your unnecessary crap- just because you can! Normally I save my rants and diatribes for the guy's and pretty much leave the ladies alone however it's become quite apparent that you really don't give a f-&k what anyone else thinks as long as YOUR OWN needs and ego are being fed.
The ratings and post count mean nothing, IMO, but everytime I open the screen and see you show up on every thread, even when it's obvious that you don't understand what's being said or asked, it just get's old real fast and shows the entire crew what you're all about.
Don't like my posts. Good as I don't give a rat's ass just about as much as you don't care what impression of yourself that others see. As long as YOU can see your name on the board-screw everyone else! go for it.
You do realize that you can put perfume on a skunk- BUT you still wind up with the skunk ! Well, you can come up with anything at all you'd prefer to be called, BUT we still got us a post w-h-o-r-e.
Rio
Hooligan said it best with about 10,000 less words.
Hooli, got off today about 3pm, a couple rum and twists, got some sleep and it made me mean! LOL. Oh well, I"m outta here and get to do it again. :)
1..Why do you think calling me a post w h o r e is going to bother me?
2..I don't respond to EVERY thread.
3..Dude, I am just having fun talking with my friends about boats and the river and pasties........really chill! If I bother you put me on ignore or whatever.
4..As for "we got ourselves a post w h o r e" well look around, we have a couple actually........... :D
Relax, life it too short to be this upset about N O T H I N G
;)

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 08:40 AM
People who rate others are judged not only by the number of posts they have, but by the number of posts of the people judging them. Two big post whores broing each other out seems to be the biggest means of getting the rep up.
;)
But you can give/take points only every so often, so no one can "bro" it up.....

welk2party
08-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Really don't care one way or the other, but it gives me somehting else to do besides post. ;)

Froggystyle
08-11-2004, 08:49 AM
:confused: ;) do I sense I was in that post somewhere.. :)
Not even, though I can imagine you have been running around as a little rep fairy handing out little goodies :D
The only reason I bring it up, is that unless you want the rep points to be purely icing, you need to conserve who you give them to, and for what. The more balanced you are with your delivery, the more impact your opinion holds.
Kind of like life!

Keithb87
08-11-2004, 08:49 AM
... If you are only posting negatives about people, meaning you don't agree with them or want to see their rep diminished, your hit means very, very, very little. Same way with positives. If you are nothing but positives on people, your opinion means almost nothing. ;)
I guess I need to give some (-) feedback to make all the positive worth more ...

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 08:54 AM
Not even, though I can imagine you have been running around as a little rep fairy handing out little goodies :D
The only reason I bring it up, is that unless you want the rep points to be purely icing, you need to conserve who you give them to, and for what. The more balanced you are with your delivery, the more impact your opinion holds.
Kind of like life!
LOL!! do you want a piece of candy little boy.. :p :D

Froggystyle
08-11-2004, 08:55 AM
But you can give/take points only every so often, so no one can "bro" it up.....
The point is, the biggest gain you will get is when a high-post count member who has been on the longest gives you the only approval he gives that week, you may go up a ton. If you gave it to another high post count, long term member it will go up more. If they reciprocate, both go up higher due to the increased weighting.
If same high post count, long term member gives them to everyone, or is only negative or only positive, all weight is removed and you will only decrease or increase a fraction of a point.
For example, I gave a high-post count, long term member my first and only approval the other day and they went up nearly 20 points immediately. The next time I posted an approval, the next person only went up 10 points. It diluted my opinion.
It works kind of like Google in fact. Similar algorithm.
I really like it now that I know this. It is considered the most advanced rating system on the BB software these days to the geeks that care.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Debbolas, you just don't get it! Sarcasm is one of my stronger points however it is usually used in conjunction with a veiled message that I'm trying to convey. It makes it easier for the other party to accept if you use a bit of sarcasm, humor, innuendos, etc., than to just say something such as " WHOMEVER, shut the **** up as most peeps on the board are getting sick of your 1 word posts that say absolutely nothing except that you did not get the attention you felt you deserved as a child when no one else wanted to listen to your incoherent, insignificant ramblings about nothing. Now go play in the sandbox so we can ignore you, as you really don't count."
Doesn't sound very nice does it?
The only problem with sarcasm is that many people are not sharp enough to 'read between the lines' and don't understand what's being aimed at them. DAH, !
Many people have made comments about the quantity and quality of your posts. YOU should have seen it coming!
I am NOT being mean with my comments however I'm sure you've had people in your social circle of friends that when ever they are present- they monopolize the entire conversation to the point that you're just saying to yourself' I'd wish they'd just shut up and go home! You wouldn't be being mean, it's just that it get's 'real old real fast"!
In YOUR case, no one can stop you from putting your .01 worth into every thread, it's your ability and the way the internet is set up. Notice I didn't say it was your right. However there's not a lot that can be done about it.
A good friend of mine, Racer X, stated on another thread, and pertaining to a different topic, that he doesn't understand why people have to "push everything to the limit". As I see it, the answer is BECAUSE THEY CAN! So you just go for it, girl, take the pleasure out of this particular website for the ones of us that have objected to your unnecessary crap- just because you can! Normally I save my rants and diatribes for the guy's and pretty much leave the ladies alone however it's become quite apparent that you really don't give a f-&k what anyone else thinks as long as YOUR OWN needs and ego are being fed.
The ratings and post count mean nothing, IMO, but everytime I open the screen and see you show up on every thread, even when it's obvious that you don't understand what's being said or asked, it just get's old real fast and shows the entire crew what you're all about.
Don't like my posts. Good as I don't give a rat's ass just about as much as you don't care what impression of yourself that others see. As long as YOU can see your name on the board-screw everyone else! go for it.
You do realize that you can put perfume on a skunk- BUT you still wind up with the skunk ! Well, you can come up with anything at all you'd prefer to be called, BUT we still got us a post w-h-o-r-e.
Rio
Hooligan said it best with about 10,000 less words.
Hooli, got off today about 3pm, a couple rum and twists, got some sleep and it made me mean! LOL. Oh well, I"m outta here and get to do it again. :)
I think this was a little too harsh IMO.. all she is doing is having fun.. and post like this do not make it fun.. ;)

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 09:01 AM
The point is, the biggest gain you will get is when a high-post count member who has been on the longest gives you the only approval he gives that week, you may go up a ton. If you gave it to another high post count, long term member it will go up more. If they reciprocate, both go up higher due to the increased weighting.
If same high post count, long term member gives them to everyone, or is only negative or only positive, all weight is removed and you will only decrease or increase a fraction of a point.
For example, I gave a high-post count, long term member my first and only approval the other day and they went up nearly 20 points immediately. The next time I posted an approval, the next person only went up 10 points. It diluted my opinion.
It works kind of like Google in fact. Similar algorithm.
I really like it now that I know this. It is considered the most advanced rating system on the BB software these days to the geeks that care.
Ok, I think I get it......Thanks :D
(where's my t-shirt?) ;)

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 09:09 AM
What threads talking about the new feature?? I haven't seen any :)
Current Thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54936)
Thread 2 (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54963)
Thread 3 (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54954)
Thread 4 (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54924)
Thread 5 (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54837)
There are probably others....those were easy to find..

Essex502
08-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Reputation points...cheesy...get real lives those of you who voted for it.

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 09:52 AM
ok, so 28 people don't like it
and 39 people want to keep the reputation point system......

Froggystyle
08-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Ok, I think I get it......Thanks :D
(where's my t-shirt?) ;)
Welcome...
The new shwag is in. I just haven't posted it up on the Trident Store yet. We got some totally cool baby doll T's for chicks, new shirts for guys (in big sizes too this time guys...) and some cool new mesh tank tops for the playas.
I will post a thread on it soon.
Wes

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 04:14 PM
31 to get rid of the Reputation Points
40 to keep the Reputation Points

ratso
08-11-2004, 04:21 PM
41 :D ...and I promise to leave my name... ;)

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 08:37 PM
32 to 44, but it is a moot point............... ;)

Dr. Eagle
08-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Soooooo Riodog........ you really take this board that seriously? One word for you my friend........ Valume....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-11-2004, 09:16 PM
I guess I'm out of it, because I never even knew the "feature" was there. :idea:

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 09:18 PM
I guess I'm out of it, because I never even knew the "feature" was there. :idea:
It's the scale at the bottom left of the post. You can vote good or bad. But save your votes and use them when you feel strongly about something.
Latest plan anyway............. :D

Boozer
08-11-2004, 09:23 PM
So based on the way the points work I'm going to have to stop giving out so many positives.

Scream
08-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Riodog, Don't be an ass. You take this board and yourself way too seriously and if you don't watch it, you'll have a stroke or something worse. Doc's right, maybe you need some valium. If you really don't want to read what my wife's writing, hit the "ignore" button and you'll never have to worry about seeing anything she post in the future, or you can bitch about it for the rest of your miserable life, your choice.

Boozer
08-11-2004, 09:25 PM
How weird i noticed the last review I got frrm a member was gray. Whats up with the gray?

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 09:26 PM
How weird i noticed the last review I got frrm a member was gray. Whats up with the gray?
they are not on line as of now.. :)

***boat
08-11-2004, 09:28 PM
Reputation points...cheesy...get real lives those of you who voted for it.
Well the poll is close, but they are staying for now either way. The reputation point are more for the people new to the site to gauge how seriously they should take a reply to a question or advice from another member. The system and method that the points are awarded through is well thought out and should do a good job of both making sure that people don’t trash others reputations and that people who do deserve a good reputation get one.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 09:31 PM
so in others words.. I'm screwed.. LOL!! ;)

Scream
08-11-2004, 09:37 PM
Well the poll is close, but they are staying for now either way. The reputation point are more for the people new to the site to gauge how seriously they should take a reply to a question or advice from another member. The system and method that the points are awarded through is well thought out and should do a good job of both making sure that people don’t trash others reputations and that people who do deserve a good reputation get one.
So, what the hell DO the colors mean anyway? That's been gnawin me... like a cheap pair of undies...

Jordy
08-11-2004, 09:37 PM
Why can't I just be nice???? (that's one I just got, based upon this thread, and I don't recall being mean in this thread either...) Hmm, that's a clever one too. Must be some jackass newbie with no balls as it didn't hurt my reputation at all. Keep 'em coming. :cry:
Why can't you just sign your name pussy? I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind and have no need to hide while doing it either. I've signed my name to every rep I've given. I'm saving them up for some devistation later. :D
*upon further inspection, I've posted once in this thread and it wasn't anything remotely mean or borderline controversial... and you still had to hide. Pussy. Besides, the people that I don't like openly know that I don't like them, and they went out of their way to end up where they are on that list, and believe me, there are only a few that I don't like. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 09:41 PM
I sign all of mine.. unless I talk dirty in the comment box.. :devil: :D

***boat
So, what the hell DO the colors mean anyway? That's been gnawin me... like a cheap pair of undies...
Not sure what you mean by the colors, what colors?

Jordy
I sign all of mine.. unless I talk dirty in the comment box.. :devil: :D
I know which one was yours... :jawdrop: :devil: :D

Jordy
08-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Not sure what you mean by the colors, what colors?
There is a green for agrees/positive , a red for negative/disagreement, and some turn up grey. This is when you click on the User CP and see the last 5 ratings.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 09:45 PM
I know which one was yours... :jawdrop: :devil: :D
LOL!! I don't think I signed my name to taht one.. but I was dirty.. :p :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 09:45 PM
There is a green for agrees/positive , a red for negative/disagreement, and some turn up grey. This is when you click on the User CP and see the last 5 ratings.
the grey I believe are the people that are off line.. ;)

Jordy
08-11-2004, 09:47 PM
the grey I believe are the people that are off line.. ;)
I don't know, because many of mine were signed and they showed up green after the person was offline. The grey ones were always grey and didn't seem to do much to the points. Maybe a lower ranking member or something???? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 09:51 PM
oh.. I don't know then.. maybe.. can you vote for someone when you are not logged in.. say from a lurker. :idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Maybe they are from an unregistered user? I.E. Lakepirate

Jordy
08-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Apparently you have to be registered and logged in as well. I just logged out and there wasn't even an option to leave any kind of a rating. It was a good theory though. :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Apparently you have to be registered and logged in as well. I just logged out and there wasn't even an option to leave any kind of a rating. It was a good theory though. :confused:
well you got me Jordy.. I have no idea.. but remember I'm a blonde so I definately don't know.. :p :D :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
08-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Are you going color blind buddy? :D

Jordy
08-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Are you going color blind buddy? :D
Could be, but I know it's not red and I know it's not green... :D

JetBoatRich
08-12-2004, 04:49 AM
The poll is doing pretty good and look like it needs to stay a while longer :D

FunOnTheWater
08-12-2004, 05:20 AM
good to see everyone is getting a long again :yuk:

diggler
08-12-2004, 05:29 AM
This stuff always amuses me. How can someone get so bent over what a complete stranger thinks of you? I'm more concerned with what my family and friends think.

Kachina26
08-12-2004, 05:59 AM
Hey Rio, I've worked with, gone to school with and partied with that "guy" who has something to say about everything. Even when he doesn't know anything about anything. I think the big difference is that in those situations you can't have a conversation because their mouth is always running. By the way I don't view Deb like that because she didn't try to dominate any real life coversations I've had with her. There are plenty of responses here from intelligent people that I ignore just because I don't like how they come off. I'm not gonna try to give you a solution here because you seem smart enough to solve it by yourself. I don't think you are even looking for a solution, you are just tossing out your opinion. Maybe you figured if you were cruel it would sink in better than what others had told her nicely. I'm sure she figured out what some people think about her post whoring sometime ago. So, no need to be cruel. Actually no need to bring it up again, she gets it and has responded. Funny thing is nobody beats up on the other postw hores ie the Dr. who has had many a smilie quote war with Deb and others that I won't take the time to list. Why is that?
Kachina<--------------jumping out of the pissing match--26

FunOnTheWater
08-12-2004, 06:23 AM
Hey Rio, I've worked with, gone to school with and partied with that "guy" who has something to say about everything. Even when he doesn't know anything about anything. I think the big difference is that in those situations you can't have a conversation because their mouth is always running. By the way I don't view Deb like that because she didn't try to dominate any real life coversations I've had with her. There are plenty of responses here from intelligent people that I ignore just because I don't like how they come off. I'm not gonna try to give you a solution here because you seem smart enough to solve it by yourself. I don't think you are even looking for a solution, you are just tossing out your opinion. Maybe you figured if you were cruel it would sink in better than what others had told her nicely. I'm sure she figured out what some people think about her post whoring sometime ago. So, no need to be cruel. Actually no need to bring it up again, she gets it and has responded. Funny thing is nobody beats up on the other postw hores ie the Dr. who has had many a smilie quote war with Deb and others that I won't take the time to list. Why is that?
Kachina<--------------jumping out of the pissing match--26
I like it, shot you a +++
:)

Debbolas
08-12-2004, 09:52 PM
bump for Miss HB

Windy
08-12-2004, 10:14 PM
bump for Miss HB
Thanks women. :D

Debbolas
08-12-2004, 10:15 PM
oh, the last couple of pages, we kinda had a pissing match with Rio Dog........but you get the idea of the thread. Hot Boat posted and said, nice try, but they are staying............. :rollside:

Windy
08-12-2004, 10:17 PM
oh, the last couple of pages, we kinda had a pissing match with Rio Dog........but you get the idea of the thread. Hot Boat posted and said, nice try, but they are staying............. :rollside:
Ive met Rio...his boat is a monster...and he is a teddy bear. :D

Debbolas
08-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Well, we got off on the wrong foot, hope to fix that soon....Thanks for the points :rollside: and I LOVE boats! :clover: :D
I grew up in HB where abouts are you located?

Windy
08-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Well, we got off on the wrong foot, hope to fix that soon....Thanks for the points :rollside: and I LOVE boats! :clover: :D
I grew up in HB where abouts are you located?
Inland...Beach and the 405...where did you grow up?

Windy
08-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Well, we got off on the wrong foot, hope to fix that soon....
Trust me...you are not the only one.

Debbolas
08-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Atlanta and Beach. I went to Fountain Valley HS, my bro and sis went to Edison. :) I live inland now and really miss the beach. I live where I use to drive by on the way to the river and sking and wonder "why do people live here?" God has a sense of humor, for sure! :rollside:
Night All! :cool:

Kachina26
08-13-2004, 05:41 AM
I live where I thought nobody lived when we went to the river as a kid.

Rexone
08-13-2004, 05:53 AM
Ive met Rio...his boat is a monster...and he is a teddy bear. :D
He is not, he's an asshole (self proclaimed).
j/k there rio, don't start barkin and bitin the fence again... :D

havalen
08-13-2004, 05:56 AM
people this is supposed to be for fun relax and use it for that :argue: :argue: :argue:

Froggystyle
08-13-2004, 03:50 PM
The new descriptions are better anyway.
I hated having a "spectacular aura around me"

DUNDUN
08-13-2004, 04:00 PM
What do the numbers mean?

73beast
08-13-2004, 04:00 PM
He is not, he's an asshole (self proclaimed).
j/k there rio, don't start barkin and bitin the fence again... :D
Your wrong, he's an "A number one asshole" :cool: :cool:

Jordy
08-13-2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah, and I've got a full cooler and new sunglasses... :cool:

Kachina26
08-13-2004, 04:28 PM
The descriptions were news to me.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2004, 04:40 PM
descriptions of who.. what..when.. why.. and how.. :D

TheLurker
08-13-2004, 04:47 PM
Temporary Hijack...
[QUOTE=Debbolas]Atlanta and Beach. I went to Fountain Valley HS, my bro and sis went to Edison.[QUOTE]
Atlanta & Beach is Edison country. :eat: Why did you go to F.V.
TheLurker <----Edison Class 1978 Lived by Bushard & Indianapolis

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2004, 04:48 PM
Temporary Hijack...
[QUOTE=Debbolas]Atlanta and Beach. I went to Fountain Valley HS, my bro and sis went to Edison.[QUOTE]
Atlanta & Beach is Edison country. :eat: Why did you go to F.V.
TheLurker <----Edison Class 1978 Lived by Bushard & Indianapolis
she liked us.. LOL!! sorry couldn't resist the F.V part.. :wink:

Jordy
08-13-2004, 04:50 PM
descriptions of who.. what..when.. why.. and how.. :D
If you hover over the green dots you get new descriptions instead of "Will be famous soon" :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2004, 04:51 PM
If you hover over the green dots you get new descriptions instead of "Will be famous soon" :cool:
LOL!! I have made a few friends along the way.. :D :rolleyes:

Jordy
08-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Even the bad ones are funny.
Over18 appears to have dropped anchor. -50 to -249
so and so has sucked a rope into the prop... -10 to -49 :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-13-2004, 04:58 PM
Even the bad ones are funny.
Over18 appears to have dropped anchor. -50 to -249
so and so has sucked a rope into the prop... -10 to -49 :D
LMAO!! do they have one that says.. they walked the plank,.. then sank.. :2purples:

Jordy
08-13-2004, 08:04 PM
LMAO!! do they have one that says.. they walked the plank,.. then sank.. :2purples:
I don't know. Perhaps Over18 will be the first one there. Could say "tried to steal cannon by tying to feet. Couldn't swim" :eek:

Jrocket
08-13-2004, 08:08 PM
Ohhhhh Rio your making me tear up,quit it.Your starting to sound like a puss...now toughen up and tell me to go fock myself! LMAO :D

Jrocket
08-13-2004, 08:47 PM
Yeah J, I reread that and almost started crying myself.! Okay you got it -LOL go fock myself!
Rio>teddybear<dog :rollside:
Atta boy...