PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore on the 14th

v-drive
08-10-2004, 04:33 PM
ok it's impossible to get to get to CBBB this time so I am going to head out to Elsinore. As my father in law helped so much I am going to take and let him be the first to drive this old v-drive. The problem is that he goes nowhere without his wife and she goes nowhere without her motorhome. Do they go
to the same place that we go to launch? Thanks... :D v'drive

dmontzsta
08-10-2004, 05:10 PM
ok it's impossible to get to get to CBBB this time so I am going to head out to Elsinore. As my father in law helped so much I am going to take and let him be the first to drive this old v-drive. The problem is that he goes nowhere without his wife and she goes nowhere without her motorhome. Do they go
to the same place that we go to launch? Thanks... :D v'drive
Yes, I have seen motorhomes along the beach.

v-drive
08-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Thanks D and don't have to much fun this weekend. :cool: v-drive

dmontzsta
08-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Thanks D and don't have to much fun this weekend. :cool: v-drive
I will try to. :D

v-drive
08-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Well I went to Elsinore today and did not have one hick up. The only problem I have is that my wife loves driving it as much as I do. When I pulled out of the no wake zone I nailed it and I can't describe the feeling it gave me. I never hit it all the way because the engine is fresh. I have decided to stick with the 750 holley instead of the 830 I bought for it. If anyone wants it I can let it go for $300. I got it off of ebay and it was good but wasn't working right for me. I just had a friend go through it and put a refresh kit in it and it is still wrapped up. :D :D :D v-drive