PDA

View Full Version : 1 last thing

tahitijet
08-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Well I need one last thing and nothing like needing it in a rush. The local guy that had one ended up not having it.
Does anyone happen to have a intake grate for a berkley.. rock grate or old loader? preferably someone headed to CBBB since there isn't enought time to ship one.
OTherwise it looks like i might be making a long detour by MPD to pick up a loader on the way to CBBB.
Thanks

roostwear
08-11-2004, 04:52 AM
Which pump?

HalletDave
08-11-2004, 05:24 AM
Well I need one last thing and nothing like needing it in a rush. The local guy that had one ended up not having it.
Does anyone happen to have a intake grate for a berkley.. rock grate or old loader? preferably someone headed to CBBB since there isn't enought time to ship one.
OTherwise it looks like i might be making a long detour by MPD to pick up a loader on the way to CBBB.
Thanks
Give Walts Hot Boat Service a call in Modesto, maybe he can help.
(209) 521-WALT
I know he is North of Fresno, however that might be better than having to drive down to So Cal.

victorfb
08-11-2004, 08:02 AM
i have one loader and one of those grate loader combos i can bring to the CBBB. they are for a berk JG.

Oldsquirt
08-11-2004, 08:14 AM
Give Walts Hot Boat Service a call in Modesto, maybe he can help.
(209) 521-WALT
I know he is North of Fresno, however that might be better than having to drive down to So Cal.
Walt has closed his doors. Last word was that someone might be taking over the business, but I haven't heard anything lately.

Squirtcha?
08-11-2004, 08:34 AM
i have one loader and one of those grate loader combos i can bring to the CBBB. they are for a berk JG.
I've got one too Craig. Let me know if you want me to bring it.

tahitijet
08-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Thanks guys.. I heard walts was out of buisness and it's 2 hours in the opposite direction.. If you guys wouldn't mind i'd like to pick one up from you at CBBB.. IT's for a JC so i assume the JG is the same grate?

Jake W
08-11-2004, 03:20 PM
TahitiJet isent you intake machined for a shoe and ride plate? If so and I think MPD did it it will be tapped for bigger bolts than a stock grate or one of thoes ramp grates so make sure these guys are on the same page with what you have.
Do you have any pics of it all put togeather?
Jake

JROCK
08-11-2004, 03:21 PM
I can help you out. I work right down the street from MPD and I am going to be in Laughlin this weekend. If you arrange it with Jack over there I wouldnt mind picking up whatever and hauling it out to Laughlin on Friday night. You could just swing up toe the flamingo late friday night and pick it up or I could stop by AVI on the way up there. PM me if need be.....

Brooski
08-11-2004, 03:52 PM
I have the stock one for a JC. I will bring it also.

tahitijet
08-11-2004, 06:40 PM
yes good point.. it has been drilled and tapped i think it takes 5/16" bolts. hopefully someone has one that matches?????
thanks agian guys.
back to the shop to finish up the boat..

tahitijet
08-12-2004, 03:24 AM
well the boat is now done (less grate).. Do you know if any of your grates might work with the 5/16 bolts? Otherwise I'll take JROCK up on his offer but i'd rather just put someting Cheaper on for now as this will already be a fairly expensive weekend for us.
Thanks agian
Oh and Jake W. PIcs will be coming in a little bit before we leave for CBBB,