PDA

View Full Version : Unfit For command...

HighRoller
08-11-2004, 06:01 AM
Goes on sale today. 200+ Vietnam Vets who served above, with and below John Kerry give recollections of their experiences with the man who wants to be president. All of them have backed up their stories with signed statements. As AZDon said, "you'd be ignorant to vote without seeing this". I hope it goes bestseller so more of America can see who John Kerry really is.
Of course, if Kerry is correct about his version of events all he has to do is sign Navy form 180 and fully release his military record. He refuses to do so. Instead he has unleashed the Democrat attack machine in an attempt to once again slander and discredit the men he served with. They have even used their high-dollar lawyers to threaten these guys with libel suits. This is a bluff, because the last thing Kerry wants is for this matter to go to an arena where mandatory discovery and full disclosure would occur.
I hope anyone who votes will read this book and make their own conclusion. The major media outlets are attempting to sweep this matter under the rug, after spending 6 months in a never-ending quest for "the truth" about Bush's service record. I'd be interested to see what any "undecided voters" in here think of the book. I already know who I'm voting for.

AZKC
08-11-2004, 06:13 AM
Me Too :)

eliminatedsprinter
08-11-2004, 07:40 AM
Anyone who is around many Vietnam vets knows that most (almost all) of them despise Kerry. This is due to the lies he told about them after the war. However, I am not getting this book, nor will I pay to see F 911, and I also didn't get the Clinton Cronicles.
I would never vote for John Kerry, because of his rotten track record as a politician. Everything about him is so phoney and hypicritical, it wouldn't shock me if much of what is claimed in this book is true, however since the guys that were in his boat dispute it, it seems to me, that it's contents can not be proven. The false accusations Kerry made against his fellow vets were so vile, that many of them will believe anything bad they hear about him. Besides, Kerry's public record is more than enough to prove he is unfit to be president. If people will only look........

HighRoller
08-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Actually, one of the men who served on his boat is in this book, as well as several of his superior officers and dozens of "squadron mates". Just because they weren't on his boat doesn't mean they didn't serve with him.

eliminatedsprinter
08-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Actually, one of the men who served on his boat is in this book, as well as several of his superior officers and dozens of "squadron mates". Just because they weren't on his boat doesn't mean they didn't serve with him.
I know. I'm just saying, I'm not voting for him because of his proven track record as a politician and political activist. Even if I forget all this subjective stuff, all I have to do is look at his long voting record in congress and the positions he has taken in the past and I can see he is not anyone I would want to lead this country. You know what they say "actions speak louder than words".
Kerry says he's for a "middle class" tax cut. Ok very good, let's check it out. Has he ever voted for one?? Hell no! Has he ever proposed one in congress or drafted a bill to try to create one??Hell no! Has he voted for tax increases. Hell yes, every chance he gets!. Get my drift...
Look at what he says, issue by issue and check his documented record. I don't need the word of his CO, from 30 years ago, to tell me he's no good. There is a reason records are kept in congress. Lets use them....

HighRoller
08-26-2004, 10:48 AM
Will be announced Sunday is the #1 book on most of the bestseller lists. Bad news for Kerry. Like my signature says, the truth will set you free unless you're John Kerry.

Jeanyus
08-26-2004, 10:54 AM
Don't go to Barnes and Noble for the book, they are sold out.

OGShocker
08-26-2004, 10:59 AM
Don't go to Barnes and Noble for the book, they are sold out.
or so they say. :wink:

Essex502
08-26-2004, 11:15 AM
Jeez HR...
Every paper in the country have said the there is NO DOCUMENTARY evidence to contradict the Vietnam record of John Kerry. Bush has formally come out and called Kerry's service in Vietnam as EXEMPLARY. John McCain publically said the same yesterday and also that the war has been over for 30 and to let it go.
I say to you: "Let it go...that damn horse is dead, rottin', stinkin', maggot infested corpse already"!
I didn't intend to vote for Kerry, still don't and won't waste my time reading the book or giving any of my hard earned dollars to support the cheap smear campaign that this quasi-bush-supported group has waged against him because they're still pissed-off about his comments after the war. War brutalizes anyone that wages it and a stupid young man said some stupid things disparaging the government and other soldiers. Some of what he said at the time was true but he did embellish (rightfully or wrongly) and by doing so disparaged the other soldiers. Too long ago to worry about.
I personally would rather hear both candidates state how they would deal with the real issues such as how do we wrap up Iraq, how to deal with the economy, how to deal with escalating healthcare cost, etc.
Smear campaigns and attack ads are cheap attempts to sway the uninformed.

BUSTI
08-26-2004, 11:55 AM
Essex your response makes sense however this issue about Kerry was created by Kerry! Now he wishes he never made his war record the center post of his campaign I bet. Especially after he came out at his coronation .....oops I mean convention saluting and shouting "reporting for duty!" he ndid this with his Viet Nam video playing in the back ground as if HIS record was enough for people to vote for him!
Ya know what they say .....don't wish to hard for what you want...... ya just might get it!
Kerry's lack of common sense on this issue is so bad can you imagine how bad his common sense would be on issues of foreign policy if he were President?

Essex502
08-26-2004, 11:58 AM
Essex your response makes sense however this issue about Kerry was created by Kerry! Now he wishes he never made his war record the center post of his campaign I bet. Especially after he came out at his coronation .....oops I mean convention saluting and shouting "reporting for duty!" he ndid this with his Viet Nam video playing in the back ground as if HIS record was enough for people to vote for him!
Ya know what they say .....don't wish to hard for what you want...... ya just might get it!
Kerry's lack of common sense on this issue is so bad can you imagine how bad his common sense would be on issues of foreign policy if he were President?
Lack of common sense notwithstanding, you have to admit that all Conventions are a coronation of sorts...waiting till you see what the Republicans have in store for Bush/Cheney.
Whether it was good or bad for Kerry to bring up his war record (only time will tell) it has exposed some issues that needed to be debated.

AzDon
08-26-2004, 12:16 PM
As AZDon said, "you'd be ignorant to vote without seeing this". .
That is not my quote! I typed that sentence and I certainly wouldn't have suggested that THAT book had enough credibility to be a "must read" before voting!
I DID say, however that "It would be ignorant to vote before seeng this movie" in reference to Fahrenheit911, a movie that was researched and produced to higher journalistic standards than FoxNews!

beer hunter
08-26-2004, 12:27 PM
I DID say, however that "It would be ignorant to vote before seeng this movie" in reference to Fahrenheit911, a movie that was researched and produced to higher journalistic standards than FoxNews!
That's laughable Don, Fraudulent911 is nothing more than a smear piece by Kerry and his liberal, elitist cronies........and the Left wines about a couple hundred vets that take issue with Kerry's account of the war all the while waving that Op-ed movie as the holly grail of the history of the current administration....pure BS :hammerhea

Jeanyus
08-26-2004, 12:34 PM
I DID say, however that "It would be ignorant to vote before seeng this movie" in reference to Fahrenheit911, a movie that was researched and produced to higher journalistic standards than FoxNews![/QUOTE]
Total insanity. Moores motive for Fahrenheit 911, money, and he hates bush.
The movie damages the moral of troops , that are in harms way. The movie is nothing more than a hateful piece of garbage. Like Moore. He acts like he is concerned about the well being of our young soldiers. Yet produces something that is harmful to all US troops.
The only thing I have to say about Moore is, obesity kills, the maggots are licking thier chops, waiting for that tub of lard to keel over. If I had his address, I would like to send him 2 dozen krispy creams.