PDA

View Full Version : CBBB Have fun, we'all be thinking of ya

Screemy1
08-11-2004, 07:58 PM
Wow, I am getting excited just reading all this... Wish I would have been able to go. Didn't learn about it soon enough, :frown: My wife and I are already planning for next year... Getting this out today since some are leaving tomorrow. You all have fun and I will be thinking of you all having a blast when I am at Pyramid Sunday. :) I'll be there next year.... Why do I have to stay home??? :cry: :cry:

dmontzsta
08-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Wow, I am getting excited just reading all this... Wish I would have been able to go. Didn't learn about it soon enough, :frown: My wife and I are already planning for next year... Getting this out today since some are leaving tomorrow. You all have fun and I will be thinking of you all having a blast when I am at Pyramid Sunday. :) I'll be there next year.... Why do I have to stay home??? :cry: :cry:
Thanks bro, we will look for you next year. :) Just give your blessings that it is a safe weekend and hope everything goes smoooooth. There will be lots of pics and videos for you.

Some Kind Of Monster
08-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Same here.. I will definately be there next year. Have fun and be safe everyone!

78Southwind
08-11-2004, 10:53 PM
To The Top

460 jus getn it
08-12-2004, 12:10 AM
everyone have fun. im out but will be there next year with 396_ways_to_spit.we really wanted to make it but fell into some problems with my boat rigging, hopefully ill have it together by the fall.

JetBoatRich
08-12-2004, 04:56 AM
Thanks for the well wish's :) Pyramid should yours on Sunday :cool:
Have a great weekend and we will see you there next year ;)

JET-O-VATOR
08-12-2004, 06:59 AM
THANKS BUD WE WILL DRINK ONE ER TWO FOR YEA... :devil: