PDA

View Full Version : Gonna git-er-done in San Diego next weekend

clownpuncher
08-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Early Friday morn we leave for the pony races, then party the rest of the day/night..
Saturday going to watch the Padres and Marlin. Then party the rest of the night in Gas Lamp.
Sunday, wake up with seme bloodies and brunch, party a little somewhere, then go see Toby Keith. Finish the night off drunk somewhere.
Monday morning/afternoon, stop by Old town for some tortillas and margis on the way home.
Best part is....we have a DD the whole trip :D
Any of you sandiegans gonna be around?

summerlove
08-11-2004, 08:35 PM
Padres are out of town this w/e....back next. Are you sure you're going away this w/e? :D

clownpuncher
08-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Did I say "this" weekend? :p :D
Never been to horse races, should be fun. I plan on losing all my $$$ :frown:
I'm gonna have to follow someone that looks like they know what they're doing and copy them. :D

summerlove
08-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Did I say "this" weekend? :p :D
Never been to horse races, should be fun. I plan on losing all my $$$ :frown:
I'm gonna have to follow someone that looks like they know what they're doing and copy them. :D
sorry, my bad! you said next w/e. I'm in town. Maybe I'll hit the padres game with you guys....I'll be back from havasu Tuesday and i'll know more then. PM me details and let's see if we can make it to a few local pubs! :D

Kindsvater Flat
08-11-2004, 09:05 PM
speaking of "git-r-done" we see Larry the Cable Guy this friday.

Mandelon
08-11-2004, 09:44 PM
I am here. :D

moneypit
08-11-2004, 09:46 PM
"She had marks all over her where they kept poking her with the 10 foot pole"
Larry the cable guy...

OGShocker
08-11-2004, 09:59 PM
I was going to stop by ROC'S again on Sunday. :frown:

clownpuncher
08-11-2004, 10:05 PM
I was going to stop by ROC'S again on Sunday. :frown:
Figures, huh? Dammit OG, one of these days. Do you still have your boat? Remind me to buy you a beer :D
Toby Keith, can't freakin wait! I know most y'all ain't country music fans, but, ya gotta love this guy :D
Mandelon, I got your PM and sent one back. Ese

moneypit
08-11-2004, 10:13 PM
I saw Toby at the Staples center last year. Great concert.. He had a guy by the name of Junior Brown play before him. If you like country you'd love this guy. He sings a re make of "All Fired up" and it rocks! Have a good time!

clownpuncher
08-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Yeah Moneypit, I've seen TK a few times. The first time was right when I came back from a ten day deployment in Ground Zero. The first time I heard, "The Angry American" was at that concert

OGShocker
08-11-2004, 10:33 PM
We stopped in a few weeks ago. Met John the chef. I had that shrimp dish and the little lady had the Ahi. UN-REAL! Great food!