PDA

View Full Version : NJ Governor Resigns

Scream
08-12-2004, 01:29 PM
WTF? This guy stepped on his own dick (so to speak) when he opposed gay marriage a few months back, now he's decided he's a pole smoker and has a homosexual affair, and he's married with two kids.
WTF? :eek: :eek: :eek:
NJ Gov a Pole Smoker (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=615&e=1&u=/nm/20040812/pl_nm/people_governor_dc)

DEAL BROTHER
08-12-2004, 01:33 PM
I was listening to Hannity and had to turn it off after listening to a couple of minutes of this weirdo do his resignation speech. He is a Fruit Loop.

eliminatedsprinter
08-12-2004, 01:41 PM
I don't see why he would quit. Believe it or not there are some gay folks who are opposed to gay marriage. It doen't make him a phoney...Just another gay politician who's out of the closet....

eliminatedsprinter
08-12-2004, 01:43 PM
I was listening to Hannity and had to turn it off after listening to a couple of minutes of this weirdo do his resignation speech. He is a Fruit Loop.
Just like the politicians we have around here and in SF......

Scream
08-12-2004, 01:47 PM
I think the bigger issue was his adultery. The fact that he did have his affair with another man is just icing on the cake. The theory is that he opposed same sex marriage to "prove" to those around him that he liked innies, not outies...That he was a pitcher, not a catcher...I could go on and on here...

Tom Brown
08-12-2004, 01:50 PM
I applaud him. He was open about it and tried it out before condemning it.

eliminatedsprinter
08-12-2004, 01:55 PM
I can't remember is he a republician or a Democrat. The reason I ask, is it is normal for Republicians to fall on their swords and step down when exposed like this. But for the Democrats it's just a bit of an embarassment and an oppertunity to call all their critics "homophobes"....

lucky
08-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Secratery of state -- lmao --
cause we know hes good at dictaion - ........... :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
08-12-2004, 02:08 PM
He is very well groomed.
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20040812/mdf654813.jpg

lucky
08-12-2004, 02:16 PM
He is very well groomed.
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20040812/mdf654813.jpg
it becomes so obvious he was a sausage machine -
you know what they say hind sight is 20/20 :eat:

lucky
08-12-2004, 02:20 PM
some guy in bench raciing -- umm what was his nam ucl - somthing :hammerhea t :eek:

Kilrtoy
08-12-2004, 04:18 PM
That is F%$#in GROSS :eat: :hammerhea :crossx: :boxingguy

Sleek-Jet
08-12-2004, 04:20 PM
The story stated he is a democrat.

Scream
08-12-2004, 04:32 PM
it becomes so obvious he was a sausage machine -
you know what they say hind sight is 20/20 :eat:
JUst make sure you're lookin at your hind when he's around..lol
:messedup:

uclahater
08-12-2004, 04:33 PM
some guy in bench raciing -- umm what was his nam ucl - somthing :hammerhea t :eek:
LMAO :lightsabe :lightsabe :burningm:

Debbolas
08-12-2004, 10:10 PM
I know you all are not going to like this but...............
It isn't like he can help it...he was born that way.
I agree it is very ironic that he was against the gay marriage and then turned out to be gay, but, I don't think it is his fault.
People are who they are.
Gay
Hetro
Bi
Fat
Ugly
Pretty
Smart
Dumb
Kind
Evil
What does it take away from you?
Live and let live, he isn't teaching your kid in school or Boy Scouts
It has no direct affect upon your life........It is just ironic.........
Debbolas<---------------waiting for the flamming........... :skull:

dwci97
08-13-2004, 02:57 AM
He didnt step down from his governor job because he likes to slob the knob.
He stepped down because he gave his fag lover a job he had no experience to have, and numerous other insider jobs and deals that are borderline criminal. He used democrat cash to have the fag lover imported from Israel a couple years ago, democrat cash to have him made a citizen, and then gave him a job for $110,000.00 a year so he could blow him when he wanted to.
Now the guy wants to resign in 3 months...BS..throw the guy in prison where he belongs and let him have all the queer sex he wants...

Seadog
08-13-2004, 05:05 AM
The understanding that I have from the reports, his 'lover' was filing charges against him and the charges were serious. Putting his 'boyfriend' in charge of the state homeland security program with no experience or ability. By his resignation, he is making this about his being a fag to the liberal media and avoiding the real issues.
He put his state at risk, paid his 'lover' with state funds, cheated on his wife, and has a host of charges of misconduct against him. And like a true "Clinton" democrat, has the liberals eating out of his hand. All of the gays and left wingers are going to take any attacks on what he did, as homophobic right wing religious mania. :cry:

RiverOtter
08-13-2004, 05:08 AM
What a dirt bag! :yuk:

OLDRAT
08-13-2004, 05:21 AM
I guess he just woke up one morning and didn't know if he wanted
hair pie or balls across the nose. :eek:
His wifey looked pretty hot in the news photos.

RiverOtter
08-13-2004, 05:27 AM
I guess he just woke up one morning and didn't know if he wanted
hair pie or balls across the nose. :eek:
His wifey looked pretty hot in the news photos.
Can you believe she was holding his hand ?!?!?! :yuk:

Seadog
08-13-2004, 05:31 AM
Scandal marred McGreevey's tenure following questions over a series of questionable appointments, including the naming of Cipel, an Israel poet, to the newly created post of homeland security adviser without any background check or official announcement.
Reporters soon questioned what Cipel did to earn his $110,000 salary and in March 2002, he was reassigned to a "special counsel" job. A few months later, Cipel left his state government position.
McGreevey also came under fire in 2002 for hiring a state police superintendent who had a criminal record. Last year, two former aides were targeted in a federal probe investigating whether they used their political ties to secure business for their billboard company.
This year, a Democratic fund-raiser and former high school classmate of McGreevey's was indicted and charged with trying to extort campaign donations from a farmer in exchange for help in selling his land.
Last month, the governor's commerce secretary quit amid reports he funneled money to businesses he owned with family members, and McGreevey's top campaign donor was charged with conspiracy, obstructing a federal investigation and promoting prostitution
It stands to reason she would look hot. She had plenty of incentive and time to look for her own boyfriends.