PDA

View Full Version : Another Reason Not to Vote for Bush???

Boozer
08-13-2004, 12:40 AM
This was posted on a site I frequent and apparently it's suppose to encourage young voters to vote for John Kerry. I don't care who you plan to vote for but if you are going to base you're vote on something like this you probably shouldn't be voting. None the less it's good for some laughs.
Real Quotes From A Real Moron
"Arbolist...Look up the word. I don't know, maybe I made it up. Anyway, it's an arbo-tree-ist, someone who knows about trees."
Crawford, TX 8/21/01
"It's your money, you paid for it."
La Crosse, WI 10/18/00
"The Bob Jones policy on interracial dating, I mean I spoke out on interracial dating. I spoke out against that. I spoke out against interracial dating. I support the policy of interracial dating."
CBS News 2/25/00
"I don't read what's handed to me."
New York, NY 3/15/00
"More and more of our imports come from overseas."
Beaverton, OR 9/29/00
"I understand small business growth. I was one."
New York, NY 2/19/00
"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."
Austin, Texas 12/20/00
"If affirmative action means what I just described, what I'm for, then I'm for it."
St. Louis, MO 10/18/00
"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation...You gotta preserve."
Nashua, NH 1/28/00
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
Florence, SC 1/11/00
"They Misunderestimated me."
Bentonville, AR 11/6/00
"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."
Reynoldsburg, OH 10/4/00
"Our priorities is our faith."
Greensboro, NC 10/10/00
"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
Washington, DC 12/18/00
"There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the most deep thought of all...I can't think of anything more deep than that."
Washington, DC, 3/13/02
"And so, in my State of the my State of the Union or state-my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation-I asked Americans to give 4,000 years-4,000 hours over the next-the rest of your life-of service to America. That's what I asked for-4,000 hours."
Bridgeport, CT, 4/9/02
"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."
New York, NY 4/23/02
"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times (Dude, it's been like 60 years)."
Tokyo 2/18/02
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believeÑI believe what I believe is right."
Rome 7/22/01
"I think we agree, the past is over."
Dallas, TX 5/10/00

spectratoad
08-13-2004, 04:26 AM
Man, he talks just like most of America. Can't wait to hear what he has to say when he gets inaugurated again. :D

v-drive
08-13-2004, 04:43 AM
Man, he talks just like most of America. Can't wait to hear what he has to say when he gets inaugurated again. :D
Ditto ;) v-drive

Nitro Neil
08-13-2004, 05:16 AM
Yeah if this is what you are going to base your vote on you should not be voting.or you can follow the other Kerry/Edwards sheeple. :confused:

HighRoller
08-13-2004, 05:58 AM
A recent poll summed it up:
66% of Kerry voters said their reason was because they hate Bush.
75% of bush voters said it was because he was doing a good job.
I think faith will overcome hatred. The last thing we need is a First Lady telling people to shove it....

Boozer
08-14-2004, 03:32 AM
A recent poll summed it up:
66% of Kerry voters said their reason was because they hate Bush.
75% of bush voters said it was because he was doing a good job.
I think faith will overcome hatred. The last thing we need is a First Lady telling people to shove it....
I dont believe in pre election polls. I do however believe that regardless of the ignorant people who are going to vote for Kerry because rock stars tell them to are going to be outnumbered by the American people who believe that you aren't going to replace a less then perfect president with a piece of sh*t.
I have a lot of respect for democrats who are going to vote democrat based on educated beliefs. They vote democrat because the democartic party is going to improve THEIR lifestyle. If I were in their shoes then I would vote democrat and I would preach democrat till I died. Summerlove keep on preachin dude because you are a man on a mission and a man with a cause keep fightin that cause because you are obviously fighting it for a reason.
However, I think it is a crock of shit that most of the people I know are going to vote for John Kerry for the simple fact that they hate Bush. They know absolutely nothing about John Kerry and what he plans to do but they know they hate Bush and they're going to vote Kerry just because they hate Bush. Thats just stupid.
Realistically if a democrat were to come along who was a moderate I'd vote democrat. Democrats have a lot more compassion the republicans. A republicans life is a cut throat life. But until the democrats decide that taxing the living sh*t out of people isnt the answer to everybodys problems I'll keep voting Republican.

bigq
08-14-2004, 06:48 AM
Don't remember where I saw it, but their is a list just as long about Kerry. We all goof in speaking comon :rolleyes: I won't hold that against anyone, hell I can't even give a speech in front of people let alone a nation, I give them both Kudos for that. :)

AZKC
08-14-2004, 06:59 AM
Anybody remember what happened in Spain after the train bombing.........
C Ya wouldn't wana be ya, they tossed that guy like he had the plague. Just because he supported us in Iraq :mix:

spectratoad
08-14-2004, 07:04 AM
I will vote Bush because he has done a decent job and he has standards and beliefs.
I have a major [problem with Kerry because he is a liar that will say anything to get what or where he needs.
I also have major heartache that he is promising all these sweeping changes when he is President.
Here is my question for Kerry.
Why is it you will do all this a make my life all rosy if you are President and lower the cost of helathcare etc... What have you been doing for the last 20 years as a US Senator? :hammerhea

08-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Realistically if a democrat were to come along who was a moderate I'd vote democrat. Democrats have a lot more compassion the republicans. A republicans life is a cut throat life. But until the democrats decide that taxing the living sh*t out of people isnt the answer to everybodys problems I'll keep voting Republican.Where do you get the belief that Republicans are cut-throat and Demos are more compassonate? Republicans donate more money [their money, not someone elses] to private charities and social causes than Democrats. Liberals feed you that BS line "We are more compassonate because we want mother government to solve all the social problems and we want YOU to pay for it. If Demos really believe in more taxes will solve the problem then why do they take advantage of every tax break and shelter available to avoid paying taxes? Rather hypocritical, don't you think? :p

Dr. Eagle
08-14-2004, 09:49 AM
Realistically if a democrat were to come along who was a moderate I'd vote democrat. Democrats have a lot more compassion the republicans. A republicans life is a cut throat life. But until the democrats decide that taxing the living sh*t out of people isnt the answer to everybodys problems I'll keep voting Republican.
IMHO, you are mistaking the democrats propensity to bear gifts and freebies to their constituents for compassion.
I really don't get the cut throat comment.
Is it wrong to expect people to pull their own weight?
Is it wrong to encourage business to invest?
Your comment about taxing the living sheeit out of everybody is caused by the pandering to their constituents, freebies for one group at the expense of another. Democrats are all about class envy... divide and conquer, it plays right into their hands.