PDA

View Full Version : Well, the wife got rear ended...

hoolign
04-08-2006, 06:53 PM
and no...this aint about ass sex :D
Stupid ass kid rear ended the woman at a stop light and smashed into the grocery getter launched her forward 20 feet into another intrepid. The front end on his 78 GMC P/U is a complete mess, I'm actually impressed with how little the chrysler's damage looks. She's got mild whiplash but is sucking it up! The kid was all worried about getting sued for whiplash and she told him "I can't sue you for being stupid, my neck will get better on its own, but you'll feel like an idiot for a long time " :D

boatsnblondes
04-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Jeez Hoolie....glad she's ok...keep an eye on her, whiplash can take a few days to show how bad it is....do what I am doing right now, stick her in the bathtub and let her soak for a bit....

maxwedge
04-08-2006, 08:12 PM
and no...this aint about ass sex
Dammit Hooli! Why ya gotta be cutting me off like that before I even get one good smart-ass post in. Here I open the thread, I'm about to start typing, and WHAM! Cut off cold with your first sentence!
Guess I'll just post the serious shit then...
I hope your wife is ok. It sucks that kids today can't drive. At least you get a new paint job or a diffent car...bunch of sympathetic sounding crap...Blahh, blahhh, blahh. :cry:
This thread is so non-funny now. :D

cxr133
04-08-2006, 08:17 PM
SO i wanna build my post count up quickly and i learned the only way to do it is haver some drama!!
i dont care what the first sentence said... i still think this thread is about butt sex :crossx:

OGShocker
04-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Stupid ass kid rear ended the woman at a stop light and smashed into the grocery getter launched her forward 20 feet into another intrepid. The front end on his 78 GMC P/U is a complete mess, I'm actually impressed with how little the chrysler's damage looks. She's got mild whiplash but is sucking it up! The kid was all worried about getting sued for whiplash and she told him "I can't sue you for being stupid, my neck will get better on its own, but you'll feel like an idiot for a long time " :D
Glad she'll be fine!
By reading the title I thought Tom Brown pounded her a$$ into the shape of his pelvis.....

FMluvswater
04-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Trena's funny! :D Seriously I hope she'll be okay longterm, Hooli. Glad it wasn't more serious. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
04-08-2006, 09:22 PM
and no...this aint about ass sex
I lost interest right there.

Mrs.Racer277
04-09-2006, 07:39 AM
That sucks. I am glad to hear she was not hurt.

Roaddogg 4040
04-09-2006, 07:55 AM
Hooli
Sorry that you didn't get any butt sex... :cry: Maybe next week!
Steve

Cas
04-09-2006, 09:00 AM
In 1989 a friend of my sister's was in a rear ender, mild whiplash was diagnosed and she was put in a neck brace for a couple of weeks. The other person's insurance company paid the bill and when all was said an done, Nancy signed off on the release.
In 1994, my sister got a call from Nancy saying she felt like her head was going to fall off after she had one of those real big sneezes. She went to the Dr that afternoon and found out she had a broken neck. 5 years later she ended up in a bolted in head brace that she was responsible for.
Get your wife checked and rechecked and as you already probably know, don't sign off on anything. Neck injuries may not show up for years.

hoolign
04-09-2006, 09:16 AM
In 1989 a friend of my sister's was in a rear ender, mild whiplash was diagnosed and she was put in a neck brace for a couple of weeks. The other person's insurance company paid the bill and when all was said an done, Nancy signed off on the release.
In 1994, my sister got a call from Nancy saying she felt like her head was going to fall off after she had one of those real big sneezes. She went to the Dr that afternoon and found out she had a broken neck. 5 years later she ended up in a bolted in head brace that she was responsible for.
Get your wife checked and rechecked and as you already probably know, don't sign off on anything. Neck injuries may not show up for years.
We're goin into the doc's this mornin. She has a head ache ( an no it's not me) and her shoulders are stiff. The kid didnt even attempt to stop. I'll get some pics today, his truck is a write-off and I'm pretty sure the Intrepid is as well.
She doesnt want to go through all the BS with a lawyer, we're not "sue happy" folks, insurance will either fix or replace the car,we'll have to see what the doc says about her neck. An ironic thing is a few days go we were just talking about how everytime you turn on the TV or open the newspaper..someones trying to sue for somthing.

hoolign
04-09-2006, 09:18 AM
I lost interest right there.
I wasn't after your interest :p

hoolign
04-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Glad she'll be fine!
By reading the title I thought Tom Brown pounded her a$$ into the shape of his pelvis.....
I'm quite sure that once the woman saw his shit stained goch on the floor... his pelvic pounding would be rejected faster than a supply requisition for a new shop radio at your buisness. :p

Tom Brown
04-09-2006, 09:22 AM
When you heard about the accident, you should have given her shit for her drinking. :idea:
You know... because you're looking out for her best interest.
I'm glad she's OK, bud. :cool:

hoolign
04-09-2006, 09:24 AM
That sucks. I am glad to hear she was not hurt.
Thanks Dia ..and me too! it was her night to cook and clean :D :yuk:

MagicMtnDan
04-09-2006, 09:24 AM
Can't you tell us about the ass sex you had after she got home? :D
Glad she's OK.

hoolign
04-09-2006, 09:26 AM
When you heard about the accident, you should have given her shit for her drinking. :idea:
You know... because you're looking out for her best interest.
I'm glad she's OK, bud. :cool:
She hardly drinks, glass of wine now and then but that's all. I have to make up for it by myself! :D

Tom Brown
04-09-2006, 09:26 AM
Can't you tell us about the ass sex you had after she got home? :D
I wonder if he complained the head she gave him was a little lethargic. :idea:

hoolign
04-09-2006, 09:29 AM
I wonder if he complained the head she gave him was a little lethargic. :idea:
I didn't comlplain
:rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks Dia ..and me too! it was her night to cook and clean :D :yuk:
I am soooooooooooooooooo telling her you said that. :argue:

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2006, 05:39 PM
She hardly drinks, glass of wine now and then but that's all. I have to make up for it by myself! :D
I can not believe she does not need AA from putting up with you. :p :p