PDA

View Full Version : meet at CASTAIC

MellowYelloW
09-06-2001, 07:05 PM
hey guys, for the last few weeks a bunch of the JP guys have been at castaic lake on sundays, this week it sounds like my self and hustler will be there, hopefully some other guys that are near can meet up also.
hey hbjet hope that you can make the trip!

Hallett19
09-06-2001, 10:40 PM
hey, I am in sherman oaks, so castaic is where I always go, maybe I can meet you guys over there sometime !!

flat broke
09-07-2001, 07:26 AM
I will hopefully have the boat in the water on Sunday for tuning, but wont be at Castaic. I'm in so Cal, so keep the info comming on the next time you'll be up there. With any luck, I'll be running a lot faster after this weekend and thus more willing to hang out with everyone else.
Chris

RiverToysJas
09-07-2001, 09:34 AM
I'll be out of town for the next two weeks but I hope to make it out there when I get back!!!!
RTJas

Chestah Cheetah
09-07-2001, 10:21 AM
I'll be there on the Hustler keeping the beer cold and eating all of the guacomole.

Monkey
09-07-2001, 10:23 AM
Copper Castaic is my spot! Are my bass boat hotties gonna be there? I'll have my miniature beer bong that is only good for Monkeys or children under the age of 6 (apple juice of course).

MandMVG
09-07-2001, 11:08 PM
Mellow, i would like to get together with all of you some weekend up there at Castaic, just let me know and we'll be there, used to get up there all the time, but had to move, from Burbank,further inland, Fontana to be exact, but still love to get back out that way. Let us know. See you all soon.

Chestah Cheetah
09-08-2001, 07:17 PM
MAndMVG, we're there this Sunday in Copper Castaic (no wake zone cove to the right). Look for the Monkey, you can't miss us.

75_Elim
09-08-2001, 07:35 PM
Hey Mellow, what time do you plan on being up there? I've never been to Castaic on a Sunday, how are the crowds? Do I need to be on early or can I sleep in and get there around noon?
Also, I may have to go solo which means I may need some help getting the rig in the water ( I don't want to end up on the "Funny Boating Stories" thread)!!! If anyone needs a ride to jump into let me know.
75 Elim

Hustler
09-09-2001, 12:05 AM
75_Elim, we plan on getting there around 10:00 so if you want help keep an eye out for us, white and yellow day cruiser with a green Z71 towing it we'll have the monkey with us so I'm sure he'll be more than happy to pull the boat off the trailer for you!!!!!!!!!!
Hustler

Chestah Cheetah
09-10-2001, 09:33 AM
Yellow, forget to set your alarm clock buddy? We thought we saw you a couple of times, but it ended up being someone else.
A wise man once said: "It is easier to stay awake than it is to wake up"

MellowYelloW
09-11-2001, 10:37 AM
sorry guys, i went and i was sick all day saturday and when i finally got out of bed i drove to victorville to buy a hei off of some guy, when i got home i started putting it in my boat and just didnt have time to finsh. i may take a test run this week sometime if any one would care to join me? if not i will be there on sunday.. this time i will be there for sure.
brian

HBjet
09-11-2001, 04:20 PM
I plan on going to Castaic this Friday, let me know who else is going to go, and what time, I should be there by 10am.
My cell is 949-697-1136
HBjet
Randy

Hustler
09-11-2001, 05:10 PM
HB if your going on friday dont even sweat about what time to get there. unless of course your looking for some really smooth water!! All though there are roumors floating around that Monkey and his crew are to be testing some new amphibious asult vehicles to launch an attack within the next few days on the son's of bith**'s that saddend are great country today. so if thats the case the waters gonna be rough. have fun you should come back out on sunday.
Hustler

MellowYelloW
09-11-2001, 09:50 PM
Hbjet...i might be able to make it out there on friday...i know i will be out there for sure on sunday. but i want to go out and test my new accel hei out...couldnt afford the msd..sorry http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif... any way i am trying to find some one to roll out with.. who you going with..??? i can seat a couple of your ladies if you dont have room..hahaha
Brian