PDA

View Full Version : **SPAM**--2 Van Halen tix for Monday night

RiverForUs
08-14-2004, 11:27 AM
at the Pond in Anaheim can be yours for what I paid for them. With service charge they came to $72 and change apiece (so $145 buys them--round it off to an even $150 if you want to buy me a beer). They are in section 402, row H if you want to check the map. I live in Anaheim and am off today and will be working in Tustin on Sunday and Monday so the exchange should be easy. If you're interested send me a PM with your number and I'll give you a call back.
Thanks,
RFU (John)

RiverForUs
08-15-2004, 03:09 AM
Anyone? Anyone?

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 03:30 AM
Why can't you make it, they havent played in years.
Also is that your boat I always see at the CHCG.

Garrddogg
08-15-2004, 06:44 AM
Anyone? Anyone?
Are they sold yet ?

RiverForUs
08-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Are they sold yet ?
Not Yet! Interested? 2 of my friends are heading down from your area, Whittier/La Habra border.
Why can't you make it, they havent played in years.?
I am going! We bought the max of 8 tix when they went on sale and there are 6 of us going so I have 2 left. If I happen to sell them to someone they will be sitting right next to me (so there is no doubt about the validity of the tix)
Also is that your boat I always see at the CHCG?
Sorry Kilr, what is the CHCG? (a little brain fart going on today) My boat is stored in Bullhead and we are Lake Mohave locals with the occasional trip down river from NMP to the Sanbar and Chanel.

Garrddogg
08-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Sold :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Sorry, There is one just like your I always see at the CHCG, Crazy horse Campground.
I always think it's you , but i never see anybody to say hi too.