PDA

View Full Version : Come out!

Kim Hanson
08-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Where ever you are , you BigBlock Biatchs......( . )( . ).....You take on more water than a pregnant women and about as slow :rollside: Waddle in and take a seat, carefully for the water :p

Kim Hanson
08-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Drinking Tonight, Kim? :d
Ya, does it show .......( . )( . )...... :D They will bite they allways do :rolleyes: ....... :lightsabe Luke is with me :D

Kim Hanson
08-14-2004, 04:27 PM
Trolling is good with a full cooler.....( . )( . )...... ;) :D

hoolign
08-14-2004, 04:33 PM
Trolling is good with a full cooler.....( . )( . )...... ;) :D
don't you mean a " organ transport container"
:p

Kim Hanson
08-14-2004, 04:41 PM
don't you mean a " organ transport container"
:p
That thing rocks dude, cold beer always.....Marcy said " HI "......( . )( . ).....

hoolign
08-14-2004, 04:55 PM
That thing rocks dude, cold beer always.....Marcy said " HI "......( . )( . ).....
Hey Marcy..yeah it does rock!, i'm still drinkin those Labbats lites!!!, just rebuilt the work floor and catwalk..they were starting to become..POS
:D ...still grinin from your rip in the carmotor boat?? :p
off to work in hinton tommorow for Devon, a nice deep one to go play on!

Kim Hanson
08-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Hey Marcy..yeah it does rock!, i'm still drinkin those Labbats lites!!!, just rebuilt the work floor and catwalk..they were starting to become..POS
:D ...still grinin from your rip in the carmotor boat?? :p
off to work in hinton tommorow for Devon, a nice deep one to go play on!
That beer is the choice of Champions, good to the last drop...( . )( . )...POS is funny ! That ride was the best and a Jet is next, looked at a Off-Shore 21 and one like Jungleboys blue one--this one was black though ! I will have one of those squirt boats!
I will call you about your squirt boat, bic wasn't it :p I want to try something over the winter and that looks like I **** **** that up anymore than what it is........ :cool: