PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill 1 & 2.

LASERRAY
08-14-2004, 04:59 PM
I finally saw Kill Bill Vol 1 a few days ago and thought it was 'Da Bomb. I bought Vol 2 today and am going to open a few Barley pops and watch-it tonight. I wasn't diggin' Uma until she started P.M.S.-ing ,sliceing dudes in two, ripping eyes balls out of eye sockets, and tearing-out tongues with her teeth. She's freekin' PISSED!!! Great Flick. :lightsabe

MagicMtnDan
08-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Volume 2 is even better but it's NOT THE SAME as Volume 1!
It would've been a most incredible movie if it was in one piece but it would've been long and the studio would've made Tarentino cut it to pieces. The only way to keep it all together was to make it in two pieces (funny how that sounds).
Enjoy the movie! I'm going to watch them both tonight :cool:

LASERRAY
08-14-2004, 06:02 PM
Volume 2 is even better but it's NOT THE SAME as Volume 1!
It would've been a most incredible movie if it was in one piece but it would've been long and the studio would've made Tarentino cut it to pieces. The only way to keep it all together was to make it in two pieces (funny how that sounds).
Enjoy the movie! I'm going to watch them both tonight :cool:Exactly! I heard Tarentino talking about that exact same dilemma, so knowing that, I didn't mind the vol 1 cliffhanger. It gave me something to look forward to. :cool:

sandblasted
08-15-2004, 06:10 AM
My buddy and i were on the way to a meeting in Anaheim on thursday and got stuck in traffic on the 210 from that suv that rolled over...1.5 hours to go 2 miles...so my buddy gets his laptop out and starts watching Kill Bill 2...Bastard...I can hear the dialog but can't see the sceen because I am keeping my eye on traffic..so now I know how the movie ends but I didn't see it!!...Watching it will be like reading a book and jumping to the last chapter...