PDA

View Full Version : Rules!!! (Your thoughts)

nowheels
08-15-2004, 05:27 PM
I can agree with some of these, If I'm on this site I really don't want to see mortgage adds...but if someone has some BOAT parts 4 sale or a ***boat 4 sale I like to see it. It can be helpful and informative to see what is available or what others are asking 4 their stuff. After all this is a BOAT forum! :frown:

Kachina26
08-15-2004, 05:45 PM
are you talking about the no spam rule? If so, spam is tolerated as long as you ain't pimpin out some business venture. Also, mark the topic as SPAM. It's done all the time with no problems. I also see links to people's businesses. I think they are just trying to eliminate jack balls who would have post after post of they're ebay auctions or other business ventures to the point where you couldn't find the real posts.
Can I get an Amen?

nowheels
08-15-2004, 05:55 PM
I agree, I just saw the anouncement posted today and it says no boat or part adds. I hope what Kachina26 said is the case. :jawdrop:

Kachina26
08-15-2004, 06:05 PM
After reading the rules post, I could be wrong. That's the way it used to be. It's their world man.

manuel
08-15-2004, 06:23 PM
I wonder if links to eBay if we see something somone might be looking for is allowed ?, or would that fall under "promotional language"
Or links to Ebay to poke fun of the "100 MPH" boats ?. :D
Manuel

Kachina26
08-15-2004, 06:33 PM
I wonder if links to eBay if we see something somone might be looking for is allowed ?, or would that fall under "promotional language"
Or links to Ebay to poke fun of the "100 MPH" boats ?. :D
Manuel
I'm sure poking fun at the 100mph boats is still cool, as long as it ain't your 100mph boat.
:shift: