PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Know How To Party

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 09:29 PM
As New York prepares for the RNC, EVERY STRIP club in the city has been booked and they are looking for more strippers as all in town are booked :chi: :chi: :chi: :chi: :chi:

Big_Gunz_
08-15-2004, 09:32 PM
and it makes me wonder how much of that will be on the tax payers credit card.... :burningm: :devil:

BIGTYME
08-15-2004, 09:36 PM
I'd rather have our tax money spent on STRIPPERS by REPUBLICANS than queer DEMOCRAT governors buying lube for his boyfriends mud hole!!! :D

Big_Gunz_
08-15-2004, 09:38 PM
I'd rather have our tax money spent on STRIPPERS by REPUBLICANS than queer DEMOCRAT governors buying lube for his boyfriends mud hole!!! :D
LMAO, good point Bigtyme :D

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 09:39 PM
I can't stop laughing from that one...
:220v: :rollside: :D

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 09:50 PM
Well, at least Republicans still look at WOMEN!!! I'm sure the delegates from the DEM convention were in the gay bath houses getting a "mud facial"....

Outnumbered
08-15-2004, 10:06 PM
I just spit my diet coke on the monitor :D
That was friggin' funny

TheLurker
08-15-2004, 10:12 PM
You notice that they diddent report any news like that when the Democratic convention going on??????? :hammerhea
I doubt it was any different :eek:

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 10:13 PM
You notice that they diddent report any news like that when the Democratic convention going on??????? :hammerhea
I doubt it was any different :eek:
yeah the public doesnt want to know about all the gay dems and ******** moore.

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Funny how the Dems kept the queers in the closet during their convention....

TheLurker
08-15-2004, 10:19 PM
Funny how the Dems kept the queers in the closet during their convention....
Yes it is. Then when they get into office they start pushing the social engineering agenda

LASERRAY
08-15-2004, 10:21 PM
I doubt it was any different :eek:Speaking of hookers at the DEM Convention, Just think of all the Beantown whores that Hillary must have ruined for other men.................................

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 10:38 PM
With her Hybrid fuel-Cell powered vibrator? I hear it gets 60 twats a gallon in the city.

08-16-2004, 10:15 AM
If all Demo. women are like Hillery I can see why the Demo. men are gay. :2purples:

Dr. Eagle
08-16-2004, 10:19 AM
As New York prepares for the RNC, EVERY STRIP club in the city has been booked and they are looking for more strippers as all in town are booked :chi: :chi: :chi: :chi: :chi:
That'd be the Lobbyist crowd looking for a friendly chat... :supp:

OGShocker
08-16-2004, 11:32 AM
I just spit my diet coke on the monitor :D
That was friggin' funny
I spit Pepsi on my frickin keyboard.
Holy s**t that was funny!

Tremor Therapy
08-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Oh my god.....this is one of the best one liner posts in a long time. I damn near chocked to death on the Gatorade I was drinking when I read the first couple of posts......classic! :sqeyes:

572Daytona
08-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Actually there were similar articles from the DNC, I remember reading this one:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040724/pl_nm/campaign_prostitutes_dc_4

OGShocker
08-16-2004, 11:41 AM
cut and pasted:
Several sex workers said political conventions were often particularly lucrative. Democratic organizers wanted to point out that many delegates are bringing their families.
Is "families" a code word in the DNC for fellow butt pirates? :confused:

Dr. Eagle
08-16-2004, 01:24 PM
cut and pasted:
Several sex workers said political conventions were often particularly lucrative. Democratic organizers wanted to point out that many delegates are bringing their families.
Is "families" a code word in the DNC for fellow butt pirates? :confused:
Actually I was gonna say they needed lots more prosititues at the DNC, because Democrats can screw ANYTHING up...

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Sounds like I need to pull out the 'pimp hand" and put a few on the stroll in NYC...time to get paid :rollside:

Dr. Eagle
08-16-2004, 02:27 PM
Sounds like I need to pull out the 'pimp hand" and put a few on the stroll in NYC...time to get paid :rollside:
Kinda like....."Ho Ho Ho, it's just like pimp Christmas"?

Scream
08-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Ok, now that's a quotable...It's in my sig line to stay a while...That's got to be one of the funniest lines I've read in a long time...

Garrddogg
08-16-2004, 02:46 PM
OMG That was some funny SHIAT..

BIGTYME
08-16-2004, 03:19 PM
Get er done!

Seadog
08-17-2004, 06:26 AM
Republicans hire strippers. Democrats hire interns. With the Republicans, it may be a one shot expense. With Democrats, its our government providing a service and good paying jobs.

Dr. Eagle
08-17-2004, 06:29 AM
I can see the hollywood trailer...
Coming live to an oval (oral) office near you... she served her country on her knees and gave it her all. Scorned by the presidents wife, she knew her place in the new world order... under the presidents desk. :eek: