PDA

View Full Version : Windsor fatel "In memory of Lance Furman"

monkey rage frank
08-15-2004, 10:25 PM
Just an update and thanks to the boaters who helped out the Furman Fam. I attended the services held for Lance Furman on Sat. He had alot of people who loved him, about 2-3 hundred people attended most with huge lifted,custom trucks and about 30 harleys. The service was very nice, lots of pics of lance and family. It was most heart wrenching when his dad and brother spoke of him. Lance and Wendy's son nick is having a rough time in the hospital. If you guys don't know Lance was instantly killed wife wendy knocked out but recovered. There Son nick is still in the hospital with alot of brian swelling in a induced coma. The two other children whom were in the boat were unharmed. The driver of the other boat was arested and awaiting his trial. There were two boats who helped out that night Lances brother got names but that was it Thank You very much for stopping and doing what you could. With all of this happening to the Furman Family it has been very tuff Lance had his own bus. "tractor solutions" and wasn't able to get life ins. in time. If any of you could help the Furman Family they would appreciate it alot please got to Google and type www.Lance Furman.com you will find more updates about the furman situation and that assholes trial. again anything will make a difference. thank you!!!!!!!
Monkey Rage Frank
www.Lance Furman.com

LASERRAY
08-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Very, Very Sad. :frown:
Godbless. :chi:

core attitude
08-16-2004, 06:37 AM
http://www.lancefurman.com/

boatnam2
08-16-2004, 08:47 AM
i can believe how many ribbons are hangin up in norco in his name.miles and miles of ribbons.must of been a hell of a guy.

monkey rage frank
08-17-2004, 07:43 AM
Lance was a hell of a guy, he was a good ol boy. He listened to country, liked custom toys,and worked his ass off. He started his own bus. Tractor Solutions conctrete excavation, his dump truck and backhoes were spotless he hatted to drive them in the dirt. Mos of the people at his services were alot like all of us, guys and gals spending money on toys to enjoy life. Lance would have wanted anyone he touched to live life to it's fullest,love your family,just all around enjoy youself and others while your still around!!!!!!! Take care have a good time and live your life like you were diying (Lances family belived he lived this way.....
Frank

C-2
08-17-2004, 09:36 PM
I must have seen your chickie today in Riverside by the mall. Driving a white sub, w/a HB (HuntBch) sticker. 6Monkys on the plate. What caught my eye was the Lance Furman sticker. I was gonna say sorry about the loss, but didn't think it was appropriate since I didn't know who she was(is). I was next to her in a white Mercedes w/Hallett sticker.
Reading about Lance, and the other folks who have lost their lives while boating is just gut wrenching. Nobody expects to go to the river to have fun, only to lose your life.
I used to boat like an idiot at the river - but not anymore. Tragedies like this have made me think A LOT about the responsibility we have when boating. Not only to ourselves and our families, but for other innocent victims such as Lance, and his family. While I never met him, his death again engrains safe and responsible boating into my head.
Sorry to hear about the loss; I'm sure he was a great guy and will be missed.