River918
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0259.JPG
Dusty Times
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0263.JPG
The Phebus family
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0267.JPG

HocusPocus
04-09-2006, 07:30 AM
thanks, the sunny pics are making me feel warmer! :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-09-2006, 07:37 AM
Great Pics. Thanks for sharing. It was a beautiful day yesterday. :)

Todd969
04-09-2006, 07:41 AM
H2O Toi
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0268.JPG
These idiot pontoon renters gave their kids water cannons and guess what, The kids shot at the boat cops. They got a ticket for it!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0260.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0261.JPG
I apologize in advance for this, but I couldn't resist.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0269.JPG
Or this, Dan advertising for Patrick.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0254.JPG

Todd969
04-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Great Pics. Thanks for sharing. It was a beautiful day yesterday. :)
We where in my Nordic yesterday. Today we are taking Dan's boat. Look for us in the channel in a couple of hours.

Fast Freddy
04-09-2006, 07:47 AM
nice nordic you got there Todd. that cig looks way pimp. i will be in havasu at the end of this month to watch the desert storm poker run. can't wait.

Throttle
04-09-2006, 07:58 AM
nice stuff todd. see ya soon!

Not So Fast
04-09-2006, 08:00 AM
Todd69; The best picture of the day :idea: Without a doubt, the rental pontooners being BUSTED :D I never have been soaked with a water cannon but did witness a good brawl because of it. Why dont the rental outfits give out a list of laws to the renters????????? Probably wouldnt help though!!!!! NSF

Todd969
04-09-2006, 08:11 AM
nice stuff todd. see ya soon!
For sure, just drop a pm when you are coming back. Dan and I took the golf cart out for a cruise on friday and "think" we found the house that you are looking at. Does it have the 53' garage?

INSman
04-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Todd
What is the water temp these days ??

Essex29
04-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Todd
Way too cold! I think it was 58 2 weeks ago :sqeyes:

Dusty Times
04-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Todd,
Thanks for the great pic of us. Has to be the best close up pic that we have now.
Wish there was room to pull up a meet a few of you.
Maybe next Saturday?
The water was freezing. But my kids were swimming (I made them all swim to the back of the boat to get in............had to wash the sand off)

centurion tunnel
04-09-2006, 10:50 AM
I apologize in advance for this, but I couldn't resist.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0269.JPG
[/IMG]
So what are you apologizing for??????????

Wet Dream
04-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Todd69; The best picture of the day :idea: Without a doubt, the rental pontooners being BUSTED :D I never have been soaked with a water cannon but did witness a good brawl because of it. Why dont the rental outfits give out a list of laws to the renters????????? Probably wouldnt help though!!!!! NSF
List of laws??? What dumbass ever questioned the legality of shooting an OFFICER with anything. Squirtgun, rubberband gun...anything. Ar the list of laws to include: "Do not squirt Officers of the Law"? Thats just stupidity. But on the other hand, did they get wet? If the officer got wet, stick it to them, and let the dumbass parents beat the chitlins. If it was merely aimed toward the officer but not in close proximity...Mr. Officer, I'll bet you rape dead animals in your spare time.

Wet Dream
04-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Edit. Damit, I hate to edit it, but too many sensitive people on here.

INSman
04-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Way too cold! I think it was 58 2 weeks ago :sqeyes:
That is some MAJOR shrinkage !! :2purples:

Todd969
04-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Todd
It was cold, but it doesn't take long to get used to it when it's 90 out.

Todd969
04-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Todd,
Thanks for the great pic of us. Has to be the best close up pic that we have now.
Wish there was room to pull up a meet a few of you.
Maybe next Saturday?
The water was freezing. But my kids were swimming (I made them all swim to the back of the boat to get in............had to wash the sand off)
You are welcome, I can e-mail a copy if you want.
I won't be on until Sunday, However I work in Kingman, so lets try to meet up soon.

Todd969
04-09-2006, 02:19 PM
List of laws??? What dumbass ever questioned the legality of shooting an OFFICER with anything. Squirtgun, rubberband gun...anything. Ar the list of laws to include: "Do not squirt Officers of the Law"? Thats just stupidity. But on the other hand, did they get wet? If the officer got wet, stick it to them, and let the dumbass parents beat the chitlins. If it was merely aimed toward the officer but not in close proximity...Mr. Officer, I'll bet you rape dead animals in your spare time.
All I can offer is the kids sprayed water guns at the patrol boat. No idea if someone got wet. We did see them get a ticket for something.

Not So Fast
04-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Mr. Wet Dream; the list I meant was like this, Is is against the law to squirt other boaters in the channel but really stupid to do it to LEO, NO WAKE in the channel and through out Thompsons Bay until outer bouys, no towing of any sort through the channel (water toys included), so swimming across the channel either on top or underneath the water(dont laugh, I've seen it), no nudity ect. A lot of people are not aware of the laws in the channel, that's all I meant OKIE-DOKIE :cool: NSF

Wet Dream
04-09-2006, 02:43 PM
No problem Mr. Not. Now, go figure. You claim they are renters, as I suppose I would be if I were visiting. How would anyone know that you couldn't spray a squirt gun? How F'ing anal can a place be?

Todd969
04-09-2006, 02:45 PM
No problem Mr. Not. Now, go figure. You claim they are renters, as I suppose I would be if I were visiting. How would anyone know that you couldn't spray a squirt gun? How F'ing anal can a place be?
The pontoon was a rental. Notice the phone # and faded decal.

INSman
04-09-2006, 02:46 PM
It would be okay if you were "asking" be to squirted, but most prefer not to for the sheer fact of more hard water spots and boat cleaning :crossx:

Not So Fast
04-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Wet one; a spray from a squirt gun VS a water cannon or even a washdown hose are different animals to be sure. Say you had a boat with some very expensive stereo equipment and it got soaked by someones stupidity, or an expensive camera was ruined. I'll almost bet that you would be ready to whoop some ass, right? It boils down to not f---ing with other folks, plain and simple. A list of shall we say sensible acts or laws as I put it should be handed out to boaters who are first timer's here. maybe it would help, I dont know but one thing most newcomers dont know is about Thompsons Bay being NO WAKE until the outer bouys and the ticket is sizeable I think, but there in no sign stating this law as you exit the south end of the channel :idea: Have a great day! NSF

Not So Fast
04-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Oh yeah, looking at your avatar I'm wondering if your engine being sprayed by water cannons may Piss you off, what if it got into your carb :p Me thinks you would become ANAL at about that point. I'm out :D NSF

Wet Dream
04-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Why is it sounding like your barking up the wrong tree? Did the kid spray anyone? What I'm getting at, is if the kid happened to be spraying out into the channel, where is the harm, and how would he know the rules?? Was he aiming at anyone, or did he hit anyone? Nobody knows. Not even the guy that took the f'ing pic. If you want people to know all the rules, start hitting a printer.

Wet Dream
04-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Even the guy that took the pic stated "water gun". How big is that? To deliberately spray someone or their things, the little f'er, or anyone needs an ass kicking. ;) I just think that IF the kid got a ticket for spraying into the channel, nobody around, is horseshit. We weren't there, don't know the details.

Not So Fast
04-09-2006, 03:45 PM
I wasnt there either so who knows who or what was shot at with whatever. We do have laws about this but a lot of folks are unaware and thats a shame. The point about the rental pontoon is just that, at this time of year there are more than ever people renting everything from pontoons to jet skis who DO NOT HAVE A CLUE about boating period. I dont know how it is where you boat but yes you are 100% correct about most performance boaters out here, very,very anal, just ask them :) And that is their perogative (sp) just as it would be yours to be however you want to be and left alone and not be criticized for it. Oh well, good talkin with ya, peace! NSF

Midlife Advantage
04-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Well, what he/you said. Its just fockin stupid to squirt it at another boat, especially cops! But I have been squirted in the face while manuevering the channel in heavy traffic, till I yelled at them to focking stop! What the hell are some idiots thinking? sorry to hijack, but that shite pisses me off. :argue:

BajaMike
04-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Wet one; a spray from a squirt gun VS a water cannon or even a washdown hose are different animals to be sure. Say you had a boat with some very expensive stereo equipment and it got soaked by someones stupidity, or an expensive camera was ruined. I'll almost bet that you would be ready to whoop some ass, right? It boils down to not f---ing with other folks, plain and simple. A list of shall we say sensible acts or laws as I put it should be handed out to boaters who are first timer's here. maybe it would help, I dont know but one thing most newcomers dont know is about Thompsons Bay being NO WAKE until the outer bouys and the ticket is sizeable I think, but there in no sign stating this law as you exit the south end of the channel :idea: Have a great day! NSF
I agree with NSF....anyone squirting anyone else with anything that is not requested deserves a ticket or a good ass kicking..... :idea:
I think that would apply in PA as well..... :rollside:
:rollside: :)

Not So Fast
04-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the support guys, I thought I was the only one that didn't like to be hosed :rolleyes:, and I happen to be one of those ANAL people also. Do what you want but leave me and my stuff alone period and I'll do the same in return!!!!!!!:crossx: Peace NSF

BajaMike
04-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the support guys, I thought I was the only one that didn't like to be hosed :rolleyes:, and I happen to be one of those ANAL people also. Do what you want but leave me and my stuff alone period and I'll do the same in return!!!!!!!:crossx: Peace NSF
Ya....what he said....don't be squirting nothing on me or my boat....my girl is the only one who can squirt me.....
:D :rollside: :) :D :rollside: :)

dicudmore
04-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Why is it sounding like your barking up the wrong tree? Did the kid spray anyone? What I'm getting at, is if the kid happened to be spraying out into the channel, where is the harm, and how would he know the rules?? Was he aiming at anyone, or did he hit anyone? Nobody knows. Not even the guy that took the f'ing pic. If you want people to know all the rules, start hitting a printer.
There is almost never a time on the weekend that there is nobody around in that channel...You've probably never been here to see that on the weekends its not uncommon to go through there inches from another boat, getting shot in the face with a water cannon in close quarters like that is not ideal :wink:

dicudmore
04-09-2006, 06:49 PM
nice pics Todd :D

Dusty Times
04-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Is there a rule posted on the side of a busy freeway that says you can't spray into the highway during rush hour?
I don't thinks so but common sence says the LE of any city wouldn't stand for it.

H20 Toie
04-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Nice Pics

Wet Dream
04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
I agree with NSF....anyone squirting anyone else with anything that is not requested deserves a ticket or a good ass kicking..... :idea:
I think that would apply in PA as well..... :rollside:
:rollside: :)
I agree completely, nobody should ever be squirted. Thats an ass kicking waiting to happen. I don't care where you are. I interpreted that maybe the kid was shooting into the channel, or whatever, but didn't hit anyone and got a ticket for that. If he hit someone, kick his ass by all means. I was just going off that if he happened to be squirting that damn thing and not being malicious about it, then that was a chicken chit ticket.

RiverPirate
04-10-2006, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=BajaMike]I agree with NSF....anyone squirting anyone else with anything that is not requested deserves a ticket or a good ass kicking..... :idea:
I concur, and I was there when he/they got pulled over. The little turd was hitting as many people and boats as he could, as fast as he could reload. Channel etiquette and common sense dictate that if someone else has a water cannon and wants to play then go ahead. Middle of summer 110 degrees people will even ask for a soaking. Hosing down other people minding there own business is BS. Anyone notice that there wern't any peep's hanging in the water to stay cool, that water was downright chilly. My .02 cents.
Oh ya, don't those 15 foot "Zero Tolerance" signs in the Channel kind of lay it out for the people without any common sense............

pixilatedpussy
04-10-2006, 08:57 PM
I was wondering the same thing. :idea:
Sorry we missed you out there...maybe next trip! :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 09:00 PM
I was wondering the same thing. :idea:
Sorry we missed you out there...maybe next trip! :rollside:
yea sure and what happened about hooters last monday night :cry:

pixilatedpussy
04-10-2006, 09:08 PM
yea sure and what happened about hooters last monday night :cry:
I know hunny!! God I sooooo wanted to come see you! I miss you! :cry: But my lil one had a baseball game. I thought for sure it would be cancelled...but they played in the rain & all! :mad: I hear you didnt need Pixi there...as there was planty of other candy!!!!! :skull:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 09:12 PM
I know hunny!! God I sooooo wanted to come see you! I miss you! :cry: But my lil one had a baseball game. I thought for sure it would be cancelled...but they played in the rain & all! :mad: I hear you didnt need Pixi there...as there was planty of other candy!!!!! :skull:
haha but I wanted some pixi candy.. Did they atleast win??? :)

pixilatedpussy
04-10-2006, 09:15 PM
haha but I wanted some pixi candy.. Did they atleast win??? :)
LOL! You are sweet! :p Umm....NO! :mad: We had a sucky ump....& he has a sucky coach! Poor kid...this year has been a waste! Its all my fault as I chose not to coach this year because both the boys are in multiple sports & I didnt want to miss either of their games! :220v: :220v:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 09:18 PM
LOL! You are sweet! :p Umm....NO! :mad: We had a sucky ump....& he has a sucky coach! Poor kid...this year has been a waste! Its all my fault as I chose not to coach this year because both the boys are in multiple sports & I didnt want to miss either of their games! :220v: :220v:
I try :wink: