PDA

View Full Version : (what would you do) I was asked to strart this thread.

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 09:05 AM
So when they return it will already be started.
You let someone stay in your house in Havasu while your not there. You see them and get the keys back and everything seem fine. You return 3 weeks later and find out your alarm wasn't set on the house :supp: :idea:
I smell sabotage???

OGShocker
08-16-2004, 09:07 AM
You let someone stay in your house in Havasu while your not there. You see them and get the keys back and everything seem fine. You return 3 weeks later and find out your alarm wasn't set on the house :supp: :idea:
I smell sabotage???
Guy sounds like a real AZZ! :D

Keithb87
08-16-2004, 09:09 AM
:hammer2: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea Is anything missing? :confused: :confused:

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 09:13 AM
They walked in the house and knew something wasn't right but couldn't fiugure it out!! WTF :confused: Oh s hit!!!! The alarm is not on.

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 09:14 AM
:hammer2: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea Is anything missing? :confused: :confused:
No he said everyting was there.

CJ
08-16-2004, 09:17 AM
I'm scared to let anyone into my house there. Hate the thought of renting it out. I would chock it up to mistake, make measures so that it doesn't happen again and move on. Can't sweat it for too long.

Keithb87
08-16-2004, 09:17 AM
They walked in the house and knew something wasn't right but couldn't fiugure it out!! WTF :confused: Oh s hit!!!! The alarm is not on.
If nothing is missing, and no dammage, I would thank the heavens..
If damage, or loss of property I would talk to them and let them know that the Bill is $$$$$$$.$$
Definatly would not Rent / allow / Lend to them anymore.. I the future I would also make Whom ever sign a contract agreeing to any and all liability for the Property for said time..

OGShocker
08-16-2004, 09:18 AM
I set the Claymores everytime we leave the LHC house. It is the disarming part that bothers me :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 09:18 AM
if nothing was missing then I wouldn't worry about it.. How do you know they wouldn't duplicate the key and get in anyway.. they know the alarm code.. I wouldn't think anything of it.. but to me it would be the last time.. LOL!! :wink:

topless
08-16-2004, 09:22 AM
I think it was an honest mistake and when you tell them, they are going to feel really stupid. Just change the code on the alarm if it makes you feel better. :smile:

Mr.Havasu
08-16-2004, 09:33 AM
I smell sabotage???
I don't think we have any crime here..... It should be O.K. :)
Seriously, Alarms are a Big city thing, not really needed here in Havasu IMHO.

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 09:43 AM
It was definitely an accident. Just bustin Chops :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 09:52 AM
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :D :D

Krumbsnatcher
08-16-2004, 09:57 AM
It sounds to me that you really did not want to let your house out, and now you realize that this gives you the perfect out for future requests.
Hey you make the payment, tell your freinds what I tell mine. If you enjoy havasu so much invest in a house. Otherwise the hotels are in town for cheap asses that know you have a house and can save em some $$$.
Take it from someone who has been robbed at havasu.
The city is a habitat for criminals.
Just my .02

KACHINA KEN
08-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Take it from someone who has been robbed at havasu.
The city is a habitat for criminals.
Just my .02
Alcoholics maybe, I don't know about criminals it aint exactly the Bronx now is it?

OGShocker
08-16-2004, 10:45 AM
What was your address and when will you be out of town? :rollside:

prosthogod
08-16-2004, 10:52 AM
I would say a habitat for vandals. In the past 6 weeks I have had the air let out of my truck and trailer tires, the side of my boat ROCKED down thruogh the gel, and a big bottle of gatorade splashed over it from the street. All were separate incidents at 2 different locations.

Mr.Havasu
08-16-2004, 10:56 AM
What was your address and when will you be out of town? :rollside:
I thought about that right about the time I was typing a comment about locked doors and decided to delete it. ;) :jawdrop:

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 12:42 PM
And this was a HB member :jawdrop:

ColeTR1
08-16-2004, 01:25 PM
I let a friend use my place in Parker and he didn't lock the door!! the place was open for two week plus he left a light on.

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 01:38 PM
I let a friend use my place in Parker and he didn't lock the door!! the place was open for two week plus he left a light on.
They say witout friends you aren't shit! :eek: :eek:

RiverDave
08-16-2004, 01:40 PM
So long as the house was locked up who cares? Just an honest mistake..
I'd bet that 99% of the houses in Havi don't have alarms anyways?
RD

Scream
08-16-2004, 01:42 PM
My dad had a cabin in the local mountains when we were growing up. He'd let anyone stay there if they followed the list of what to do when. When they'd screw it up, he sent me up to fix it. If someone left the lights on, a neighbor would call up and tell my dad and I'd have to hop in the car and go flip a stinking switch. It was only a little over an hour one way, but some people are kinda brain dead with other peoples stuff...
I got used to just telling my dad that I'd go up and open up and close up for anyone who wanted to use the cabin, it was much easier I found.
It also sux that the place had to have an alarm on it in my opinion in the first place.
Scream

clownpuncher
08-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Honest mistake I'm sure. Just make a check list of things to do before leaving and have the guests go through it, (shut off AC, sweep floors, empty trash, turn alarm on etc), sign it and leave it inside the door. Not that you're looking to bust them in a mistake, but, trying to remind them of things to do in a strange house.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Yeap you got it right. I went to havasu this weekend to tune my boat up for Dam Run II. So after not being there for 3 weeks I opened the front door and notice something different. There was no beeping from my alarm panel :idea: my first thought was Plya at it again he forgot to turn it on, but wait Plya was not the last one there :supp: I remember I let a fellow hot boat forum boater use it and keep his boat in the garage. This person has been ordered by his boss, to get a bigger faster boat. So was the alarm not set so his boat could be stolen :jawdrop: No say it aint so. Could it be it was going to come back and take my Commander gear, No say it aint so. :idea: Well I am confused on what happen, all he had to do was to push one button and the alarm will set itself. So what do I do now do I hold his boat hostage :lightsabe I will let my fellow hot boaters come up with a penalty for this person. He will be with me at Dam Run II next weekend.
Until then I have a nice Shockwave for sale, it will need a new trailer light. I have a pic of it, you may have seen this boat before LOLOLOLOLOL
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_002-med.jpg

OGShocker
08-16-2004, 02:58 PM
He has been rather quiet on this subject.... :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
08-16-2004, 02:58 PM
Hve to agree;
We rented a few vacation houses and each time there was a check list, easiest way to try and remember each thing to do before and after :boxingguy

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 03:00 PM
Yeap you got it right. I went to havasu this weekend to tune my boat up for Dam Run II. So after not being there for 3 weeks I opened the front door and notice something different. There was no beeping from my alarm panel :idea: my first thought was Plya at it again he forgot to turn it on, but wait Plya was not the last one there :supp: I remember I let a fellow hot boat forum boater use it and keep his boat in the garage. This person has been ordered by his boss, to get a bigger faster boat. So was the alarm not set so his boat could be stolen :jawdrop: No say it aint so. Could it be it was going to come back and take my Commander gear, No say it aint so. :idea: Well I am confused on what happen, all he had to do was to push one button and the alarm will set itself. So what do I do now do I hold his boat hostage :lightsabe I will let my fellow hot boaters come up with a penalty for this person. He will be with me at Dam Run II next weekend.
Until then I have a nice Shockwave for sale, it will need a new trailer light. I have a pic of it, you may have seen this boat before LOLOLOLOLOL
OMG.. Miguel shame on you .. tisk tisk.. :hammerhea :D

Scream
08-16-2004, 03:03 PM
This is turning out to be the post o the week...LOL

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Yeah I must say this has topped and thing that Plya has forgot to do :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
08-16-2004, 03:07 PM
WHOLLY SHIT BATMAN,
What happened.
I have been victimized here.
After we cleaned the house( I hope it met your standards), emptied all the trash and there was tons of it, into our truck to dump on (ION'S) front lawn, we prepared to leave.
The wife and I could not agree on how the alarm worked :boxingguy , So we did the best thing :idea: , WE CALLED THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE.
So the owner walked me thru the process as we walked out the door and I followed all the instructions.....
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
What is going on here, I know the owner is almost AARP age, I think he forgot to tell me some things......
And also you leave my mexican trailer light alone.....

OGShocker
08-16-2004, 03:10 PM
WHOLLY SHIT BATMAN,
What happened.
You have been SMACKED proper! :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2004, 03:10 PM
Look at this he makes his wife work on her hands and knees to get that new boat and he tries to get it stolen by not turning on my alarm, What has this world come to
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1111clean-med.JPG
:jawdrop:

Keithb87
08-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Did you check the video equipment for "FORGOTTEN TAPES" ??? :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2004, 03:13 PM
WHOLLY SHIT BATMAN,
What happened.
After we cleaned the house( I hope it met your standards), emptied all the trash and there was tons of it, into our truck to dump on (ION'S) front lawn, we prepared to leave.
The wife and I could not agree on how the alarm worked :boxingguy , So we did the best thing :idea: , WE CALLED THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE.
So the owner walked me thru the process as we walked out the door and I followed all the instructions.....
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
What is going on here, I know the owner is almost AARP age, I think he forgot to tell me some things......
And also you leave my mexican trailer light alone.....
Well I must say the house was spot less, then did a good job in cleaning it for the burglaries

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 03:14 PM
I'm sure that would be a score!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2004, 03:19 PM
Lets see if Plya had to wax the boat for forgetting the plug in my boat, what should Kilr have to do :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 03:22 PM
the boat and the truck.. :hammer2: :wink:

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 03:30 PM
He has to wear an Apron all day Sat..... waiter, I'll have a Hennessy and coke easy on the coke... No, only two cubes of ice.....LOL

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 03:31 PM
a drink Bitch.. thats a good one.. but wait .. he is use to that.. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-16-2004, 03:32 PM
the boat and the truck.. :hammer2: :wink:
Mis vee stay out of this,
Ill be a waiter :coffeycup that is fine, that way I'll be sober later when all the ladies are DRUNK :( :idea: :2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 03:33 PM
Ill be a waiter :coffeycup that is fine, that way I'll be sober later when all the ladies are DRUNK :( :idea: :2purples:
:jawdrop: does that mean I am invited.. LOL!! :D :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Let me see put you in pasties and a thong :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 03:41 PM
:idea: I have pastie pics.. but no thong .... YET>> :idea: :D :D

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 03:42 PM
A babysitter too!

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 03:45 PM
That could be dangerous :crossx: The BUTT Pirates might try to bord the boat :chi:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 03:47 PM
no no no it is the KY butt patrol.. :wink:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2004, 04:36 PM
:idea: I have pastie pics.. but no thong .... YET>> :idea: :D :D
Mrs kilr has plenty for him to wear

Kilrtoy
08-16-2004, 04:47 PM
That could be dangerous :crossx: The BUTT Pirates might try to bord the boat :chi:
PlYa I found out where he was this weekend and I think ALL WILL BE SURPRISED. We are too late they already did

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2004, 04:56 PM
I want to know. Do tell.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 06:53 PM
Mrs kilr has plenty for him to wear
if not I do.. LOL!! :crossx: :p :p

prop check
08-16-2004, 07:16 PM
try putting a checklist of rules for your pad it works for my family.... Wait just let me and my family use it and we would gladly put up the list for you when we leave :D :D . oh yea now why didn't your guest prep the boat for you again??? j/k I already saw that trailer light in the picture :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 11:07 PM
try putting a checklist of rules for your pad it works for my family.... Wait just let me and my family use it and we would gladly put up the list for you when we leave :D :D . oh yea now why didn't your guest prep the boat for you again??? j/k I already saw that trailer light in the picture :)
ok my check list push the button when you leave :cry:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 11:22 PM
You were on the phone directing me thru this.
I think you sabotaged this to get your post count up on my dime.,,, :clover: