PDA

View Full Version : Audio shop in Havasu?

Roxysnow
08-16-2004, 10:38 AM
I just bought a new boat this week and need to take it to a audio shop in Havasu to have them look at the connections from the amp to the subs. ANy help would be appreciated! Thx :confused:

ROZ
08-16-2004, 11:25 AM
Contact Mr. Naudio here on the boards. He works for Cartoyz. He doesn't sell on the boards and does everything for free..... Atleast that's what he writes :D

PHX ATC
08-16-2004, 01:07 PM
I stopped in at CarToyz while I was in Havasu last time. They seemed nice and had some good stuff in the showroom.

Mr. Naudio
08-16-2004, 03:53 PM
I just bought a new boat this week and need to take it to a audio shop in Havasu to have them look at the connections from the amp to the subs. ANy help would be appreciated! Thx :confused:
Originally posted by Roz Contact Mr. Naudio here on the boards. He works for Cartoyz. He doesn't sell on the boards and does everything for free..... Atleast that's what he writes
Roz would be correct in that I do work for CarToyz of Havasu,and dont like to sell on the boards at least not outright.
And we will look at your boat for free.
928-680-0203

Roxysnow
08-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Roz would be correct in that I do work for CarToyz of Havasu,and dont like to sell on the boards at least not outright.
And we will look at your boat for free.
928-680-0203
Thanks, I will be in Havasu on friday. The system works but the subs don't seem to be working correctly. Is there anyone I should ask for Friday?

Mr. Naudio
08-17-2004, 05:58 AM
Ask for Ryan he will take good care of ya.