PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance sighting?

dmontzsta
08-16-2004, 11:33 AM
On the way back from Needles last night there was a old blazer? with some red or grey colors, it was hard to see, but I did catch the big "Metropolitan Marine" and some other writing in the back window, you were going too fast though. Was that you? anyone know if that was his truck?

Kindsvater Flat
08-16-2004, 04:51 PM
That was Jim Anderson who you saw. :cool:

dmontzsta
08-16-2004, 05:18 PM
hmmm...I wonder if he saw me? :)

77charger
08-16-2004, 06:07 PM
You can see acceptance cruising in the needles area alot.I usually see him on the water sunday mornins with the pontoon boat def a cool guy to stop and chat with.I have seen that jim anderson guy there too in the campground :D

ACCEPTENCE
08-17-2004, 08:05 AM
Dmontzsta,
Yes indeed, that was me. I did see your flatty being towed west on the I-40. You guys were kinda hangin in the right lane, yes?
I thought that was your boat, but at the speed I was travelin and the blacked out windows I had no time to through out a wave.
We'll hook up on the next trip, see ya at the river.
BTW: Your flatty looked good rollin down the highway
Cheers

ACCEPTENCE
08-17-2004, 08:13 AM
Not me daddio, Jim Anderson and I have never been in the same place at the same time.
Oh wait, that's not true. I met Jim once at Needles the same day 77charger met him ...and I have a witness.
Hey Mike,
What's with my signature being wacked out??? Can you fix it???

dmontzsta
08-17-2004, 10:51 AM
Hmmm...is this a Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde type of dealio? :confused: :rollside:

Kindsvater Flat
08-17-2004, 04:02 PM
Not me daddio, Jim Anderson and I have never been in the same place at the same time.
Oh wait, that's not true. I met Jim once at Needles the same day 77charger met him ...and I have a witness.
Hey Mike,
What's with my signature being wacked out??? Can you fix it???
Yes I can fix it.

ACCEPTENCE
08-17-2004, 09:10 PM
Yes I can fix it.
Ok, so what to do to fix it???
It seemed to get jacked when the format changed. Hummmmm???