PDA

View Full Version : Spam(sorry) F1 Boat for sale

harleypauls
08-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Long story, Factory 1 race boat for sale. Pm me if you need put in touch with the seller!! Paul :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bre
08-16-2004, 12:02 PM
Was this boat just recently sold? Or has it been for sale for a long time? I have seen it for sale before :idea:

harleypauls
08-16-2004, 12:10 PM
No, We have been looking for sponsors for it, but no luck. We are now forced to sell it!! I have posted pics before looking for sponsors. That is probably where you saw it, Bre.
Paul

Bre
08-16-2004, 12:19 PM
No, We have been looking for sponsors for it, but no luck. We are now forced to sell it!! I have posted pics before looking for sponsors. That is probably where you saw it, Bre.
Paul
Oh yeah prob. :idea: :D

JustMVG
08-16-2004, 12:51 PM
Went out there Saturday and didn't see anyone around your boat figured you guys were just going to show up for the race, sorry to hear it's for sale, getting sponsors for racing is a hrd thing to do right now, lookat some of the big boys, IRL Champ Car and Even the big machine NASCAR are all hving some sponsor problems , when a driver like Jeff Burton can't get a sponsor there is something wrong. Big boats cost big bucks and sponsors want a return on investment, boats out on the water with no TV contract, not alot of spectator support, the beaches aren't filled with fans. it's a tough situation, hope you guys can work thru it. Mike VG