PDA

View Full Version : FREE Anaheim Boat Show tickets!

roln 20s
04-09-2006, 08:19 AM
If anyone is going to the Anaheim Boat Show today and needs a ticket, please call my cell at 602-312-4550. I still have 3 available to give away. If you take this ticket, you must stop by the Boat Bling booth!
Thanks,
Patrick

Midlife Advantage
04-09-2006, 08:24 AM
I'll take those! and I am lookin for some Bling too...

INSman
04-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Hope you have a successful show Patrick and I look forward to using the sauce I picked up yesterday and we'll be seeing you on the water !! :)

Havasu_Dreamin
04-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Hope you have a successful show Patrick and I look forward to using the sauce I picked up yesterday and we'll be seeing you on the water !! :)
From what I understand it was a VERY good show for Boat Bling (http://www.boatbling.net)

Midlife Advantage
04-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Well I was a contributor! bought one of the chrome tribal pattern covers and some sauce, cant wait to pick it up. Patrick, I found out later that the cover has to be removed to check oil, power steering or any of that. :cry: guess I shoulda asked about that sooner, but is there any replacement bolts that would make this easier? I was thinkin a thumbnut or wingnut type of chromed quicky would take some of the grief out of it. any ideas?