PDA

View Full Version : monday madness

lucky
08-16-2004, 12:16 PM
ok biatches -
your all quiet today - so lets shake the money maker
HOW WAS long beach ??? are your arms sore from polishing the QUEENS?
looked like a --- lot -- of fun ( that would be the parking lot ribbing for u.t :D ) for them pics from Dos... looks like a might good time -- how did the crackers do ?

CrazyHippy
08-16-2004, 12:38 PM
ok biatches -
how did the crackers do ?
It's MR. Biatch to you... and the ducks really seemed to enjoy the crackers....
BJH :rolleyes:

superdave013
08-16-2004, 12:49 PM
There was a nice Hydrostream out there in the show and shine. I got some detailed pics of it that I'll post when I get around to it.

uclahater
08-16-2004, 12:54 PM
Races were great except for the Gay outboards :hammerhea The boat show was awesome with I beleive 7 or 8 K-boats :skull: And Maximus's wood deck GN is bitchen :crossx: Especially with the Legendary "Gritch" driving it.
The ss-80 crash was nerve racking, but Dennis was Ok and wanted to drive the boat on Sunday :wink:
The low point was when my wife asked me why I didnt listen to her like Maximus does his wife :eek: So I told her if she wanted me to be like Maximus than maybe she should Marry him :2purples: ( I wouldnt advise saying that to your wives it doesnt go over very well) :)
Lucky for a Bi-Sexual Boater like you are it had everything :eek:

lucky
08-16-2004, 02:59 PM
hey thanks for the reach around , i enjoyed it - as of today - motta in my boat is ( short block ) back together - buuuuut my dooley pan pic up is sloppy - if i can find my other one i shall put it in - other wise - mo monnnney - and my wife will be asking - what the furk - lil does she know that i would rather sleep with my boat than her .. ( much quieter )
so your wife is fond of maxi -- that sucks
may be maxi could take her off your hands - after all he has twwwwwooooo boats so we know he can afford twooooooooo women - question is can he handle --- twice the biatching --- I bet he's morman?
confusia say
what don't get up , don't get out ....... :confused: :notam:

MAXIMUS
08-16-2004, 03:09 PM
I am so fuggin tired I am counting minutes till I can go home and crawl into bed! Hater as always its a pleasure & I must say you have quite a familia! Very nice lookin. Nice wife too! :wink: Had a great time this weekend even though we were fighting with our equipment. It was good to see grich back in the seat. He really enjoyed being back! :devil: I will come back tomorrow with some heavy shit but for now I don't have it in me... :notam: :messedup:

lucky
08-16-2004, 03:13 PM
It's MR. Biatch to you... and the ducks really seemed to enjoy the whackers.... they paddled along side them , trying to keep up ? :notam:
BJH :rolleyes:
HEY MR
If i wanted any shittlze out of you ... I'd send down v drive - he'd slap ya with his wissil snich ... biatch :D

uclahater
08-16-2004, 03:49 PM
I am so fuggin tired I am counting minutes till I can go home and crawl into bed! Hater as always its a pleasure & I must say you have quite a familia! Very nice lookin. Nice wife too! :wink: Had a great time this weekend even though we were fighting with our equipment. It was good to see grich back in the seat. He really enjoyed being back! :devil: I will come back tomorrow with some heavy shit but for now I don't have it in me... :notam: :messedup:
Good cause Luckys on some good dope, and hes boreing the crap out of me :argue:
Max if you have any good photos of the boat that you would like blown up, than let me know :cool: I think I could hook a brotha up :220v:

V-DRIVES RULE
08-16-2004, 04:03 PM
It was good to see everybody at the LBC races saw the MAX and Hater! also saw maxi scootin to look at a blown jet boat on display he just cant get it out of his system???? but it was parked next to the carlson display. Silvers+SUN+FAST V-DRIVES +hot chicks{outboard guys would'nt know about those} == AWESOME DAY!!!

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 04:19 PM
It was good to see everybody at the LBC races saw the MAX and Hater! also saw maxi scootin to look at a blown jet boat on display he just cant get it out of his system???? but it was parked next to the carlson display. Silvers+SUN+FAST V-DRIVES +hot chicks{outboard guys would'nt know about those} == AWESOME DAY!!!
Wake up Potty Boy, you are still sleeping :rolleyes: ......( . )( . )..... :idea: Get a ride in a fast fishing boat ( as you call them ) I don't have any problem with women not liking my chit :squiggle: :sleeping:

V-DRIVES RULE
08-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Wake up Potty Boy, you are still sleeping :rolleyes: ......( . )( . )..... :idea: Get a ride in a fast fishing boat ( as you call them ) I don't have any problem with women not liking my chit :squiggle: :sleeping:Why would i want to ride in somthing slow and sounds like a VIBRATER!! I like hot CHICKS that why i own a v drive!!

uclahater
08-16-2004, 04:40 PM
V-Drive Rules when my boat grows up it wants to be like yours :cool: Kimmy your boat or You tes will never be able to beat V-Drives :hammerhea
Never, Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never, :2purples: :2purples:
So put that in your pipe and smoke it :crossx: :skull:

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Why would i want to ride in somthing slow and sounds like a VIBRATER!! I like hot CHICKS that why i own a v drive!!
I will not ask you what a vibrater sounds like Potty Boy, I bet its fast though :p .....I like boats, you can use all day long..not those short spirts that you park right away and look at! I use my v-drive allday long, as long as its still floating...... :rollside: .....( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 04:49 PM
V-Drive Rules when my boat grows up it wants to be like yours :cool: Kimmy your boat or You tes will never be able to beat V-Drives :hammerhea
Never, Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Ne ver,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Neve r,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never,Never, Never, :2purples: :2purples:
So put that in your pipe and smoke it :crossx: :skull:
Okay, what are you calling yours...OutHouse #3.....( . )( . )...... :eek: :wink:

uclahater
08-16-2004, 04:52 PM
Okay, what are you calling yours...OutHouse #3.....( . )( . )...... :eek: :wink:
Kimmy if mines an out house :boxingguy Yours is what they dump out of the Outhouse :jawdrop:
I may not be able to beat V-Drive, but I know I can whip your sorry ass :idea: :idea:

lucky
08-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Good cause Luckys has a big rope, and hes boreing the crap out of me :argue: :jawdrop:
Max if you have any good photos my wife that you would like blown up, than let me know :cool: I think I could hook a brotha up :220v:
now that is some funny shiat , i don't care who ya are - dat theris is funny

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Kimmy if mines an out house :boxingguy Yours is what they dump out of the Outhouse :jawdrop:
I may not be able to beat V-Drive, but I know I can whip your sorry ass :idea: :idea:
Im not gay or kinky, so lay off :smile: Piss Box is a good name :p ......( . )( . )......Leaky ****ing things :D
I know one thing forsure, you can beat me to the parking lot:p

lucky
08-16-2004, 05:10 PM
what haters wife said when he asked her for a ride :D ( johnny carson skits )
So put that in your pipe and smoke it :crossx: :skull:[/QUOTE]

uclahater
08-16-2004, 05:16 PM
now that is some funny shiat , its my wife that Maximus has pictures of :( don't care who ya are I would be glad to send you all pics of my wife - :idea: :sqeyes: :clover:
No thanks Lucky I dont need to see any pics of your Boy Wife Kimmy :messedup: :supp: :mad:

uclahater
08-16-2004, 05:19 PM
Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,P lease,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Pl ease,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Ple ase,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Plea se,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Pleas e,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please ,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please, Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,P lease,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Pl ease,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Ple ase,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Plea se,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please, :2purples: :2purples:
Is what I say every time Kimmy ask to ride me:D ( johnny carson skits )
So put that in your pipe and smoke it :crossx: :skull:[/QUOTE]
So know its you and Kimmy :rolleyes: When did you and Hippy break up :confused:

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 05:21 PM
No thanks Lucky I dont need to see any pics of your Boy Wife Kimmy :messedup: :supp: :mad:
Lucky is the cat, my wifes name is Marcy :rolleyes: Do you get fumes in you boat or what...Drugs right..puff puff. :D ....( . )( . )..... :eat: you!

uclahater
08-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Lucky I want to :D :eat: you!
Take this to the Fag Forum :mad: This is Bench racers

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 05:25 PM
So know its you and Kimmy :rolleyes: When did you and Hippy break up :confused:[/QUOTE]
Time for some :hammerhea ......( . )( . )......thats fixing a V-Drive, got a bigger hammer or what :p

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 05:26 PM
Take this to the Fag Forum :mad: This is Bench racers
If you get any lamer, you will be on Scream And Fly :p .......( . )( . )......

uclahater
08-16-2004, 05:28 PM
If you get any lamer, you will be on Scream And Fly :p .......( . )( . )......
And if you were any more Drunk :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Slow also I see........( . )( . )...... :idea: are you smelling what Kimmy is cooking :confused: :D

V-DRIVES RULE
08-16-2004, 06:01 PM
Slow also I see........( . )( . )...... :idea: are you smelling what Kimmy is cooking :confused: :D A giant steaming pile of BULLSHIT!! MMMM-good!!

Kim Hanson
08-16-2004, 06:17 PM
A giant steaming pile of BULLSHIT!! MMMM-good!!
I don't have the shits dude, Get with the game or sink it :D .......( . )( . ).......

You Te
08-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Hater and VDR are so uninformed. :hammer2: :hammerhea
You Te

uclahater
08-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Hater and VDR are so uninformed. :hammer2: :hammerhea
You Te
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BlA :confused: Uniformed about what :confused: That outboards are slow,smelly,ugly POS :eat: I think were very well informed MR. TE :D

Tom Brown
08-16-2004, 08:43 PM
Hey uclahater, Tony Scarlatta could kick your ass.

uclahater
08-16-2004, 09:41 PM
Hey uclahater, Tony Scarlatta could kick your ass.
Tom you've got it all wrong :rolleyes: Maximus can kick my Ass, but I think IM safe against Tony :lightsabe :boxingguy
And this coming from a guy that dates Kimmy Hanson :redface: :redface:

CrazyHippy
08-16-2004, 11:48 PM
Tom you've got it all wrong :rolleyes: Maximus can stick it in my Ass, but I think better be safe when i get w/ Tony http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/doggystyle.gif http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/iconsex-poundit.gif
:supp: :supp: :supp:
Splains why you guys like to hang out on shore so much..... less motion in the ocean... :jawdrop:
BJH :D

lucky
08-17-2004, 06:07 AM
I enjoy reading Fag Forum :mad: in my boys life magazine
Hater You need to explain this - this is just wrong .. does your wife - ahmmmm maxi's girlfriend know ??? :squiggle: :messedup:

lucky
08-17-2004, 06:12 AM
[QUOTE=uclahater) gulp gulp gulp :confused: Uniformed about what :confused: That i"m a slow,smelly,ugly POS :eat: MR. TE you are absolutly right - sorry i doubted your ability to see threw my bull shiat :D[/QUOTE]
:shift:

uclahater
08-17-2004, 06:54 AM
:supp:
As of today IM officially out of the closet :supp: :jawdrop: String Bean arms and all :hammer2: Are you happy now Lucky :mad:
Wow what a shock :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

uclahater
08-17-2004, 06:57 AM
Hater You need to explain why you have been avoiding my phone calls this - this is just wrong .. does your wife know IM hitting on you :squiggle: :messedup:
Quit harrasing me FAGGGGGGG :mad:

lucky
08-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Quit harrasing my FAGGGGGGG :mad:
listen biatch - don't get mad because your man scarlatttttteee' ain't around ...

You Te
08-17-2004, 09:49 AM
Quit harrasing me FAGGGGGGG :mad:
Oh no!! Hater can't take it no moe. :cry: :cry: :cry:
You Te

lucky
08-17-2004, 11:25 AM
You Te
I think he was assss king for it ! but we know he'll cum around ... and see he ain't been right -- eversince the surgery .. said somthing about having to squat to piss -- :D :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
08-17-2004, 03:17 PM
U fokkers are like a fast moving traing that I can't seem to time right to jump on! :rollside: :cry:

Tom Brown
08-17-2004, 03:25 PM
Next stop... rainbow station.

Kim Hanson
08-17-2004, 03:37 PM
:supp: :supp: :supp:
Splains why you guys like to hang out on shore so much..... less motion in the ocean... :jawdrop:
Thats an :idea: then you can't sink them like I did mine :jawdrop: :D .........( . )( . ).........rollers suck

Kim Hanson
08-17-2004, 03:38 PM
Next stop... rainbow station.
You seen some of these V-Drives then :D .......j/k......( . )( . ).......

V-DRIVES RULE
08-17-2004, 04:23 PM
KIm did you really sink the v-drive?

Kim Hanson
08-17-2004, 04:44 PM
KIm did you really sink the v-drive?
Yes, I was pulling this guy around and wiped him out good..he was 300 pounds :eek: It was good till a big kick ass wakeboard boat went by really close and I was pulling this guy to the boat and the waves hit me...6" first wave , next too ****ing much, last wave sank me. The girl that was with me was just saying to me this is cool and then she was floating. I was treading water, :D I just told her before we left the shore you don't need a life jacket, Im not going to sink it :D ........( . )( . ).......bad evening for sure!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0673.JPG

V-DRIVES RULE
08-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Bummer hope you got it dried out!

Kim Hanson
08-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Splashguard is next thing for sure :cool: .......( . )( . ).........I hate sinking like the Titanic :eek:

Kim Hanson
08-17-2004, 04:50 PM
Bummer hope you got it dried out!
Me also, all it does is click right now. It should be good :smile: ......( . )( . ).....charging the battery right now to see if it fires up :frown: :D

uclahater
08-17-2004, 05:53 PM
listen Im the biatch - I get so mad because My man You Te aint around
I hear Hippys available for YA :2purples:

uclahater
08-17-2004, 05:55 PM
You Te
From what I here you sure can :eek: :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
08-17-2004, 07:18 PM
Can you Hater ? :D You suck better than OB Eddie I heard, my intake is plugged...sunk it ya know! I will send it down. :D Whats the address :( its hurt bad :D ...........( . )( . )........ :sleeping:

MAXIMUS
08-18-2004, 04:49 AM
Listen here HANSON! Lets get one thing straight! NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY sucks like my boy ED! :devil: Where is ED??? Oh yea he is ---> :hammerhea

You Te
08-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Listen here HANSON! Lets get one thing straight! NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY sucks like my boy ED! :devil: Where is ED??? Oh yea he is ---> :hammerhea
Ed and roman are out on a date.:eat:
You Te

Roman 1
08-18-2004, 09:00 PM
Ed and roman are out on a date.:eat:
You Te
Your right! We had a great time with your mom. Can you say "Tag Team"! :2purples: :devil:

lucky
08-19-2004, 05:58 AM
Your right! We had a great time with your mom. Can you say "PARKING LOT "! :2purples: :devil:
SHE SAID SHE HAD A NICE TIME LOOKING AT ALL THE FLAT BOTTOMS - REMINDED HER OF THE OLD DAYS.... :shift: :jawdrop:

You Te
08-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Tag team, that way the 2 of you can have 5" together.
You Te

CrazyHippy
08-20-2004, 12:11 AM
I never would have guessed UT's mom to have a 5" dick.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
BJH :p

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 04:47 AM
I never would have guessed UT's mom to have a 5" dick.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
That might explain you then... :coffeycup :notam:

uclahater
08-20-2004, 07:49 AM
It pisses me off that UT's mom 5" dick is bigger than mine.... :eek: :
Well You Te told me you still have Hanson beat :cry: :cry:

CrazyHippy
08-20-2004, 12:13 PM
it is just over 3.5".... wide :D
BJH

uclahater
08-20-2004, 12:19 PM
it is just over 3.5".... wide :D
BJH
We werent talking about your BUTT HOLE :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :(

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 01:33 PM
SICK! :notam:

uclahater
08-20-2004, 02:00 PM
And I thought my Ass was loose :notam:
Since your one of "Gritches Bitches" it probably is :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 02:41 PM
AGAIN THATS SICK! :coffeycup :notam:

Kim Hanson
08-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Did I hear a quif, shit no it was hater! :redface: ........( . )( . ).....Talking about dicks and assholes again :rolleyes:

uclahater
08-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Kimmy since your boats Drying out maybe you should do the same :hammer2: :hammer2:

You Te
08-20-2004, 09:12 PM
When I race you hater you will know about getting beat.
You Te

MAXIMUS
08-21-2004, 05:58 AM
When I race you hater you will know about getting beat.
You Te
T has spoken! :supp: :supp: :eek: :2purples: :eek: :sqeyes: :jawdrop: :messedup:
:coffeycup :notam:

uclahater
08-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Just like he aways does :2purples:UT "ALL TALK AND NO ACTION" :hammerhea :hammerhea
Roland is the only Outboard owner on here that backs his shit up with results :cool: :cool:
UT get in line Maximus is my first race :220v: I mean Victory :crossx: :skull: :crossx: :skull:

Kim Hanson
08-21-2004, 02:40 PM
Kimmy since your boats Drying out maybe you should do the same :hammer2: :hammer2:
That would ruin my routine on here :( Maybe next time :cool: :rolleyes: You on drugs son ?.......( . )( . )......

MAXIMUS
08-23-2004, 06:33 AM
[QUOTE=uclahater]Just like he aways does :UT "ALL TALK AND NO ACTION"
Roland is the only Outboard owner on here that backs his shit up with results
UT get in line Maximus is my first race I mean Victory QUOTE]
That might not be a good idea... :idea: It is not very exciting for people to race a boat that just had its ass handed to it by a ski boat! :coffeycup :notam: Of course it could be fun to line up all three with you in the middle while T. & myself pull a party train on the soft white arse of yours... :devil: :p :D

You Te
08-23-2004, 07:01 AM
Just like he aways does :2purples:UT "ALL TALK AND NO ACTION" :hammerhea :hammerhea
Roland is the only Outboard owner on here that backs his shit up with results :cool: :cool:
What does that mean Hater, you like to back up to Roland. :confused:
You Te

uclahater
08-23-2004, 07:56 AM
What does that mean Hater, you like to back up to Roland. :confused:
You Te
LMAO :mad: :crossx: :mad: :crossx: :crossx: :mad: :mad:

lucky
08-24-2004, 06:45 AM
We were talking about my BUTT HOLE :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :(
azz fetious ...... :eek: must hurt to be you :eek: :2purples: :eek: :2purples: :wink:

MAXIMUS
08-24-2004, 06:58 AM
What the **** kinda ****ing shit is this ****ed up ass fetish shit anyway??? :messedup: Censor ship... not just a word! :messedup:

uclahater
08-24-2004, 07:46 AM
Ive had a fetious with haters ass for a long time ...... :eek: I wish I could be as good lookin as him, than maybe UT, and Roland would where thongs for me to : :wink:
Lucky, where ya been on a Gay marriage retreat in TX with Roland :2purples: :2purples: :hammerhea :220v:

lucky
08-24-2004, 01:01 PM
Lucky, where ya been on a Gay marriage retreat in TX with Roland :2purples: :2purples: :hammerhea :220v:
ya - that's it !!! roland and my self went to a gay marriage retreat in texas !!
we tried to talk YOU out of it , but you said no way Jose' - ROLAND lets leave the queen alone - he said the only thing going straight is his boyfriends junk - - right in his trunk '.... god save the queen .... :sqeyes:

uclahater
08-24-2004, 01:35 PM
ya - that's it !!! roland and my self went to a gay marriage retreat in texas !!
:
FAAAAGGGGGSSSSSSS :crossx: :skull:

Roland the Fisherman
08-24-2004, 04:14 PM
we tried to talk YOU out of it , but you said no way Jose' - ROLAND lets leave the queen alone - he said the only thing going straight is his boyfriends junk - - right in his trunk '.... god save the queen .... :sqeyes:
Lucky, call me a hopeless optimist but some day I want all people to enjoy the pleasures of hetero sex, and no I will not give up on my flat bottom brothers .
(Jet boaters, although sex with your moms and sisters is considered hetero, it is still un-cool)

CrazyHippy
08-24-2004, 05:16 PM
(Jet boaters, although sex with your moms and sisters is considered hetero, it is still un-cool)
Does that make me a jet boater :220v: :messedup: :frown:
Damn... i'll have to stop, dont want to be a jet-boater :2purples: :2purples:
BJH

MAXIMUS
08-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Does that make me a jet boater :220v: :messedup: :frown:
Damn... i'll have to stop, dont want to be a jet-boater :2purples: :2purples:
BJH
Yea heaven forbid you grow a dick & duffle bag instead of the flap to keep the dirt out! :coffeycup :notam:

CrazyHippy
08-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Yea heaven forbid you grow a dick & duffle bag instead of the flap to keep the dirt out! :coffeycup :notam:
That's not a flap.... those are beef curtains dammit... and i like it when you lick me down there :p :sqeyes: :hammer2:
BJH

MAXIMUS
08-27-2004, 07:38 AM
Beef Curtains!! WTF!!! LMAFO!!! :rollside: