PDA

View Full Version : Bimini Pole things???

voodoomedman
08-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Where can I get those torsion bar things that hold the bimini up out of the way while still having it closed? You know so it doesn't rest on the hatch but it is closed with the boot on so you can still bust 70 out in the open water?

Kachina26
08-16-2004, 09:12 PM
Where can I get those torsion bar things that hold the bimini up out of the way while still having it closed? You know so it doesn't rest on the hatch but it is closed with the boot on so you can still bust 70 out in the open water?
Alright, we got a profile. That stuff is really for the production boats. I'm sure you can find something at overtons.com , punch in the 32402 in the search bar.
Oh yeah, welcome to the boards. :D

voodoomedman
08-16-2004, 09:18 PM
Thank you. Thank you very much.
Thought I'd seen em' on customs. If they look gay let me know. I didn't buy an Ultra to look gay.

Scream
08-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Thank you. Thank you very much.
Thought I'd seen em' on customs. If they look gay let me know. I didn't buy an Ultra to look gay.
queer
nuff said
bimini that is

Kachina26
08-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Rollin with the bimini up, slightly gay
Rolling with the bimini rolled up and at half mast on the holders......... WAY GAY.

Floater
08-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Warning! Ghey! :jawdrop:

Kachina26
08-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Your mom's name isn't Karen is it? I only ask because a freind of ours' son just bought an Ultra :idea:

Scream
08-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Rollin with the bimini up, slightly gay
Rolling with the bimini rolled up and at half mast on the holders......... WAY GAY.
WAY GAY
kinda reminds me of my sig line...lol

voodoomedman
08-16-2004, 09:30 PM
OK so bimini in garage or on deck and put up for cry babies when in cove.
No my mom's name is not Karen. But Karen sure has a smart son buying an Ultra!!!!

TT_trawler
08-17-2004, 03:00 AM
http://www.american-canvas.com/
They did a custom bimini top for me two years ago and did a great job. I got their name from a guy from Schiada, he said they do their tops. Anyway, what you are looking for are called stanchions. I got a quote from American Canvas at the boat show this summer for 90.00 installed. This was for stainless, aluminum would be cheaper. If the link doesn't work, American Canvas is in Montclair.