PDA

View Full Version : PETA, What a bunch of assholes

Scream
08-17-2004, 06:21 AM
Apparantly PETA has decided, through thier superior Scientific Research, that becoming a vegetarian is the best way to avoid Altzheimers by puting an image of Ronald Regan on thier website and making this obsurd statement.
:mad: Now they want the public to vote on whether or not to keep his image on the site. I don't think Ronnie would have approved and apparantly Nancy's not to excited about supporting a bunch of asshole vegetarian whacko domestic terrorists either. Story below :angry2: :burningm:
Nancy Reagan tells PETA to remove Ronnie from vegetarianism campaign
by John Gregerson on 8/17/04 for Meatingplace.com
Lawyers for former First Lady Nancy Reagan have told the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals to "cease and desist" from using the late Ronald Reagan's image in a campaign to promote vegetarianism. PETA was planning to use the image in a campaign alleging that vegetarianism could prevent Alzheimer's disease.
Appropriately, it will be up to voters to decide whether PETA proceeds with the campaign in its present form. "Because President Reagan is a public figure and because the ad doesn't sell a product but instead promotes a Web page with the latest research about Alzheimer's, PETA has the legal right to run the ad," PETA's Web site contends. "But should we?" it asks. The site asks visitors to vote.
The Alzheimer's Association Web site does not identify meat consumption as a cause of the disease, nor does it indicate that vegetarianism reduces the risk for developing it.
In addition to Reagan's photo, the PETA campaign features the slogan for which the 40th President was best known. That's right: "Win one for the gipper."

HighRoller
08-17-2004, 06:24 AM
These guys have no soul. To use his picture to advance their agenda through insinuation is an unspeakable insult. I'm going to their site right now to tell them what I think. :hammer2: :yuk:

Dr. Eagle
08-17-2004, 06:26 AM
I think each of them deserves a dinner jacket on the government. You know one that has arms that tie in the back... :supp:

spectratoad
08-17-2004, 06:30 AM
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. That is the group I belong to.
They have no sense of morality. Every time I see one of them trying to push their so called information I want to kick them in the junk.
I bet people were eating animals before they were eating plants. What a bunch of A$$holes.
This is what they need to feel everytime they open one of their pieholes. :220v:

Dr. Eagle
08-17-2004, 06:39 AM
They are whacktivists... I get so tired of their BS..... :eat:

Scream
08-17-2004, 06:39 AM
I think each of them deserves a dinner jacket on the government. You know one that has arms that tie in the back... :supp:
I think you're right. I read a story about a farmer in the midwest I believe, that used to help PETA rehabilitate animals it found that were being mistreated. He'd take them into his farm, take care of them, nurse them back to health and then give them back. No charge, he just liked animals. Fast forward a couple of years, he's got dairy goats, hogs (for homade bacon) and assorted other "Farm Animals" (which he has had all along) and some bitch from PETA decides these animals don't belong cooped up on a farm, but need to be free, so she breaks into his farm and steals a bunch of animals, takes them to her house and refuses to give them back, saying they are being mistreated. All the while PETA is defending her actions and putting out press released about this horrible farmer, it forgot they had used him to rehabilitate animals in the recent past and the whole thing backfires in thier face.
I HATE PETA

Coach
08-17-2004, 06:46 AM
Go and vote here.
Remove Regan Now (http://www.peta.org/feat/ReaganBB/)

100mbs
08-17-2004, 08:19 AM
These morons have no clue what they are freakin talking about. I would like to know what their reserach consists of. How did they come up with this recent study so quick after President Reagan died? I think they just made up the claim that being a veggie eater is not going to cause Altzheimers.
Anyways I just voted. Everyone get out there and vote. :o
Vote Here (http://www.peta.org/feat/ReaganBB/)

Dave C
08-17-2004, 09:36 AM
if god didn't want us to eat meat... he wouldn't have made it so tasty. :D

PlyaPlya22
08-17-2004, 09:43 AM
Somebody get me a steak!

Sleek-Jet
08-17-2004, 08:23 PM
The hardest part about eating a vegetable is the wheel-chair. :D :crossx:
If man wasn't meant to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?? :crossx:

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 08:28 PM
My cousin in Illinois raises Buffalo and makes jerky out of it. He sells it and T-shirts that say........."Eat our Meat" LOL :D :clover:

Dr. Eagle
08-17-2004, 08:31 PM
My cousin in Illinois raises Buffalo and makes jerky out of it. He sells it and T-shirts that say........."Eat our Meat" LOL :D :clover:
Soooooooo he;s a PETA member too.....? People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Soooooooo he;s a PETA member too.....? People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?
NOT my husbands favorite animal, if you didn't guess....LOL :D :clover:

Dr. Eagle
08-17-2004, 08:55 PM
NOT my husbands favorite animal, if you didn't guess....LOL :D :clover:
Soooooooooo you ever ask Matt......
What's the matter Col. Sanders.................................. CHICKEN?

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 09:05 PM
We LIKE chicken :D :clover:

Scream
08-17-2004, 09:41 PM
What's wrong with Chicken?
My brother used to have a bumper sticker in his office that said, "I love Animals, they're delicious"
And there's an advertising campaign up in the hinter lands of Canadia that goes something like "There's room for all of God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes." that one's my favorite.. :D
Oh yea, PETA sux

Misogynist
08-17-2004, 09:54 PM
My all time favorite send-up for conservationists is the bumper sticker that read " Save a tree.... wipe your ass with a spotted owl."........ :mix:

XtrmWakeborder
08-17-2004, 10:06 PM
Damn, i can't get to the site

HighRoller
08-18-2004, 01:43 AM
I sent them a new email. Told them if eating meat will make me like Ronald Reagan I'm going out tomorrow and buying 10lbs each of pork, chicken and beef. Thanks to PETA, more animals will get eaten.

Huckleberry
08-18-2004, 03:53 AM
Take this PETA!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2550gods-creatures-med.jpg