PDA

View Full Version : Hey V-DRIVE VIDEO....

Mrs. Serious Issues
08-17-2004, 07:26 AM
Thank you soooo much for the video! We got home about midnight, threw the boat in the garage and as tired as we were, popped in that DVD and watched it! That was awesome, thanks again!
By the way, it was great to meet you and your wife out there! See you in San Diego!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-17-2004, 08:17 AM
Your very welcome and it was a pleasure to meet you guys. I think Janet (my sis in law) is still wearing the hat. :rollside:
Your doing great from what I can see, the boat looks safe and has good speed. Take your time learning the corners, better safe than sorry. It takes a couple of years of seat time to rip through the turns as fast and close as the top togs. Your allready ahead of the 126 driver and he's been racing for years. :hammerhea
Let us all know when (or if) you crank some shirts out!
Jerry

Stab-n-Steer
08-17-2004, 08:39 AM
Did you get any video of the Crackers on Saturday. Being a rookie I would like to watch my driving on video and see how to improve. I'll gladly pay you for your trouble.
Thanks,
S&S

lucky
08-17-2004, 09:01 AM
Your very welcome and it was a pleasure to meet you guys. I think Janet (my sis in law) is still wearing the hat. :rollside: . Your allready ahead of the 126 driver and he's been racing for years.
Jerry
cool - did he have like three hotties with him ?

Mrs. Serious Issues
08-17-2004, 09:35 AM
Your very welcome and it was a pleasure to meet you guys. I think Janet (my sis in law) is still wearing the hat. :rollside:
Your doing great from what I can see, the boat looks safe and has good speed. Take your time learning the corners, better safe than sorry. It takes a couple of years of seat time to rip through the turns as fast and close as the top togs. Your allready ahead of the 126 driver and he's been racing for years. :hammerhea
Jerry
Thanks for the compliments! I wish there were more races so I could get more seat time... you can test at the lake all you want but its just not the same as being out there with all the big dogs! Thinking about the pro-stock thing just for more practice?!?!?
I'll get some shirts going and bring them to San Diego....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-17-2004, 11:05 AM
Did you get any video of the Crackers on Saturday. Being a rookie I would like to watch my driving on video and see how to improve. I'll gladly pay you for your trouble.
Thanks,
S&S
I'll send you all the cracker footage for $20.00 PM or e-mail me your address and I send it off with a bill.
Thanks,
Jerry

Stab-n-Steer
08-19-2004, 07:47 AM
Thanks Jerry,
Check your PM's...
S&S

Stab-n-Steer
08-31-2004, 08:07 AM
Jerry,
Received the video. Awesome footage! Thanks a ton for the bonus footage. Wow, Brockhouser was incredibly lucky he didn't get seriously hurt or worse. What a bonehead move that was...
Thanks again, great work, the checks in the mail!
S&S

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-31-2004, 06:35 PM
Jerry,
Received the video. Awesome footage! Thanks a ton for the bonus footage. Wow, Brockhouser was incredibly lucky he didn't get seriously hurt or worse. What a bonehead move that was...
Thanks again, great work, the checks in the mail!
S&S
Jerry