PDA

View Full Version : Orange County Meet n' Greet

Drunk tank
08-17-2004, 09:47 AM
I suggested a night or gettin drunk in my other thread so heres kinda an official thread for it. Who'd be interested in a night of illin' like a villan in OC? Was thinking either friday or saterday night (27th and 28th of august). So who'd all be interested in partaking in such an event? Post up which night would be best for ya and where ya think the best place to kick it would be? Requires booze, music and dancing...
Figu8re it'd be a good time and give everyone a chance to hang out. If ya havnt met anyone round this area (like myself) it could be a good chance to meet some fun new folks. And for all ya that know eachother... well it'd be a fun time to get blasted with your friends :cool: :rollside: :devil:
-Ryan

Boozer
08-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Better check your calendar. the 25 and 24th of august are not on a weekend.

572Daytona
08-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Better check your calendar. the 25 and 24th of august are not on a weekend.
lol..he must have started the drinking early :messedup:

RiverToysJas
08-17-2004, 10:06 AM
I'm in, this Friday or Saturday would work for me. If it's Friday though, I wouldn't be able to join the party until late evening 10-11pm~ish.
RTJas :D

Quality Time
08-17-2004, 10:09 AM
Two boating related events that I know of this weekend. SCOPE Poker Run and the Dam Run II. Maybe an alternate weekend would allow more peeps to participate?

PHOTOGLOU
08-17-2004, 10:13 AM
If your talking the last weekend in Aug that is the SCOPE poker run. The Coast hotel in Long Beach BIG PARTY. If not lets get the dates right and count me in

Drunk tank
08-17-2004, 10:40 AM
damn...was looking at the wrong month. The night of the 27th and the 28 (that friday saterday).
Was up till 2am after driving for 20 hours, unpacking all day, and then drinking all night. Planned on sleeping in today... but I was informed that my uncle needed help down at his store wsince on of his salesmans wife is bout to kick the bucket and the book keeper is on vacation.so now I'm down here at Deweys TV and Appliance half asleep and hungry. If ya all need anything tv or appliance wise... come down, I'll hook ya up with something shiny and new. The ladies will see your new pimp ass home theater and then then panties will just drop...
...and ladies... planty of friges,stoves, dishwashers, washers and dryers..... Cause we all know how much you love slaving taking care of stuff for your man who probably doesnt notice half the time the things ya do for him. If youre gonna be under appreciated, might as well have the best shit money can buy to make yoiur life a little easier. :)
-Ryan :cool:

Drunk tank
08-17-2004, 10:44 AM
forgive.my.spelling.i'm.really.delerious.and.this. keyboard.sucks.and.the.space.bar.is.broken.now.

topless
08-17-2004, 01:11 PM
forgive.my.spelling.i'm.really.delerious.and.this. keyboard.sucks.and.the.space.bar.is.broken.now.
LOL........Now...........GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!!!! :sleeping: :sleeping:

Dave C
08-17-2004, 01:17 PM
DT.
your alright, you know that!...... (on the "and ladies.." part)

Drunk tank
08-17-2004, 03:20 PM
DT.
your alright, you know that!...... (on the "and ladies.." part)
Ah yes, just woke up... to bad now I'm confussed. Give me an hour to let that sink in and realize what you talkin bout.
:sleeping:

Drunk tank
08-17-2004, 03:21 PM
LOL........Now...........GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!!!! :sleeping: :sleeping:
Damn... if I knew you were gonna tell me to go to sleep... I would of invited ya over to take a nap with me (pending there is no Mr. Topless or if there is he happens to be EXTREMLY open minded)
:wink:

Dave C
08-17-2004, 03:23 PM
I dunno? its either my talking in code or your lack of sleep?
but that part was funny!!!
...and ladies... planty of friges,stoves, dishwashers, washers and dryers..... Cause we all know how much you love slaving taking care of stuff for your man who probably doesnt notice half the time the things ya do for him. If youre gonna be under appreciated, might as well have the best shit money can buy to make yoiur life a little easier. :)

Drunk tank
08-17-2004, 06:47 PM
:hammerhead:

TheLurker
08-17-2004, 06:48 PM
I be in for that except I will be out of town 'till Labor Day weekend, then it is off to the river. Whos going to be at the river Labor Day weekend around Needles???
The first chance the wife and I would have to do a get together around O.C. a booz bowl or something wont be untill Saturday Sept 18'th 2004

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 07:50 PM
Do you guys ever go to Galligers in Downtown Huntington Beach? :)