View Full Version : Hey Look It's Tom Slick

Three Days Only
08-17-2004, 09:49 AM
http://www.ccrsport.com/images/team_cooley1.gif
Ooh Boy, he looks high!!!!!!!!!!!

jackpunx
08-17-2004, 09:55 AM
DANG!!!..
Heres a pic of me on my buddies track (but I aint trying to get any where near TS.. he's bad ass on a bike
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/943mark4-med.jpg

Blingette
08-19-2004, 01:11 PM
Didn't that one footer stuff go out about the same time of his motorcycle carrer?

BoatFloating
08-19-2004, 01:30 PM
Didn't that one footer stuff go out about the same time of his motorcycle carrer?
What the hell is carrer???? :rollside: :idea:

Tom Slick
08-19-2004, 02:02 PM
First of all, why are you dissin on your new D-Row buddy Jackpunx? I think his 1 footer looks cool and when did they ever go out of style? These days you just add a backflip/360 to it and you have a chance of winning X. And by the way, who ever said anything about a career? What a bunch of haters. :p :)

Blingette
08-19-2004, 04:27 PM
What the hell is carrer???? :rollside: :idea:
We all know from the spelling error that Bling forgot to change screen names. :confused: As I would never say a mean thinglike that :wink:

Tom Slick
08-19-2004, 06:17 PM
We all know from the spelling error that Bling forgot to change screen names. :confused: As I would never say a mean thinglike that :wink:
Don't worry, we all know that you woundn't say anything like that. Besides your husbands spelling gave it away. :D

Blingette
08-19-2004, 10:15 PM
My husband is the best quad rider and can out jump Tom slick no problem. He's such a STUD. I'm so lucky. Got to go he's calling me to do the dishes.

HighRoller
08-19-2004, 10:40 PM
Bling, I feel sorry for you when the ol' lady reads this. Better wear a cup tomorrow!

Charley
08-19-2004, 10:42 PM
My husband is the best quad rider and can out jump Tom slick no problem. He's such a STUD. I'm so lucky. Got to go he's calling me to do the dishes.
Hi Greg!! :D :p

HighRoller
08-19-2004, 10:48 PM
The pic of Blingette is from last time he used her name on here.....

alfonzo
08-19-2004, 11:48 PM
DANG!!!..
Heres a pic of me on my buddies track (but I aint trying to get any where near TS.. he's bad ass on a bike
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/943mark4-med.jpg
that's cool. How long did it take to photoshop the bike stand and the rear wall of your gararge out?

HighRoller
08-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Not to mention add all the clouds and blue sky...impressive!

jackpunx
08-23-2004, 09:23 AM
that's cool. How long did it take to photoshop the bike stand and the rear wall of your gararge out?
LOL>. no photo chop.. I was getting ready to crash and someone got a pic..lol

Bling Bling
08-23-2004, 04:44 PM
My name is Bling and I just want to sing
" I owe my wife for my life
She got me out of the gutter and I didn't stutter
when she said get rid of the mullet or I'll give you a bullet"
Now you all know why you have never seen me in pants, she is the ruler.

BoatFloating
08-23-2004, 04:56 PM
I see Greg has finally came to his senses. It would now a good thing if it hit him..... He Greg, throttle down there Maverick a little tack goes along way...

Jrocket
08-23-2004, 07:42 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/232vmc3.JPG

andy01
08-23-2004, 09:02 PM
Is that why you haven't been posting JR? Riding everyday? You ever heard of WORK! :yuk:
Andy

Three Days Only
08-23-2004, 09:46 PM
Okay, that was the funniest thing Cadie has ever done. SOUL TRAIN!!!!!
Jeff

Three Days Only
08-23-2004, 09:52 PM
Hey Bling Bling...........Nice Bell
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985DSC00274.JPG

Woodster
08-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey JRocket is that the quad jump at VMC?? U know they just closed that track :yuk: :frown:

alfonzo
08-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Okay, that was the funniest thing Katie has ever done. SOUL TRAIN!!!!!
JeffCatie, With a C Jeff...C. get it right.geezzz luize.

Three Days Only
08-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Lets Not Forget The B Group (We Where All Banned In The Sand)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985DSC00825.JPG
A friendly little B Group Salute
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985DSC00822-med.JPG

Three Days Only
08-23-2004, 10:02 PM
Catie, With a C Jeff...C. get it right.geezzz luize.
It was spelled right, are trying to pull a Charley, and screw with my posts.
Cmon, now!!!!
Jeff

jackpunx
08-24-2004, 07:28 AM
Hey JRocket is that the quad jump at VMC?? U know they just closed that track :yuk: :frown:
Dang!!.. thats a lot of hang time.. Im way to scared to do that anymore..lol

Bling Bling
08-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Catie, With a C Jeff...C. get it right.geezzz luize.
A, C and a D
CADIE :idea: jackass

Bling Bling
08-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Okay, that was the funniest thing Catie has ever done. SOUL TRAIN!!!!!
Jeff
Thanks :smile: . I told him I was gonna get him back. At least he thought it was a really good one. The funny thing was is that Alf thought Greg really wrote it. LMAO :rolleyes:

Blingette
08-24-2004, 12:15 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: OK this changing of screen names is getting confusing :rollside:

BoatFloating
08-24-2004, 12:19 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: OK this changing of screen names is getting confusing :rollside:
You guys are the most computer disfuctional family. It tells you who is logged in 2 spot in the upper right. :messedup:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Lets Not Forget The B Group (We Where All Banned In The Sand)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985DSC00825.JPG
A friendly little B Group Salute
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985DSC00822-med.JPG
That was a fun trip, you are making me want to go to the dunes!!! Are we still B group or D-row group? :crossx:

Blingette
08-24-2004, 12:53 PM
That was a fun trip, you are making me want to go to the dunes!!! Are we still B group or D-row group? :crossx:
I think we are D row group we've gone down even further in line. :confused:

Blingette
08-24-2004, 12:54 PM
You guys are the most computer disfuctional family. It tells you who is logged in 2 spot in the upper right. :messedup:
Yeah but I always do my posts and then i realize it's to late. Guess I need to be a little more organized and think before I type :clover:

BoatFloating
08-24-2004, 01:34 PM
I think we are D row group we've gone down even further in line. :confused:
I think we will run out of letters pretty soon and then we will have to double up on the letters. :cool:
Soon we will be known as the AA group. That wouldn't be bad for Mike :crossx:

Three Days Only
08-24-2004, 02:25 PM
AA for me too!!!
Im going for a sobering change, yeah right.
Jeff

jackpunx
08-24-2004, 02:35 PM
AA for me too!!!
Jeff
LOL.. I about pissed my pants when I read that..lol

Blingette
08-24-2004, 02:56 PM
AA for me too!!!
Jeff
There's nothing sobering about you. :D

Bling Bling
08-24-2004, 04:38 PM
Tom slick is a jackass, but that boy can jump like no other. I saw him once at glamis do a jump at least a 50 footer, didn't even look and just pinned it. The boy flew like 200 feet. I don't bow to many, but that boy got a huge bow from me. Then he proceded to ride with us quad boys, and for quads there are a few in our group that can haul ass, he basically rode circles around them. My point is, I think Jrocket paid Slick for that picture. No DCB boy could jump like that. Besides a helmet would mess up that DCB hair due. :p

Three Days Only
08-24-2004, 04:39 PM
There's nothing sobering about you. :D
Unless you were thinking about sleeping with me!!!! That would sober you up for sure. HEHEHE :D :D
Why do I abuse myself like that.
PS - Where's the nickels!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Slick
08-24-2004, 04:59 PM
Tom slick is a jackass, but that boy can jump like no other. I saw him once at glamis do a jump at least a 50 footer, didn't even look and just pinned it. The boy flew like 200 feet. I don't bow to many, but that boy got a huge bow from me. Then he proceded to ride with us quad boys, and for quads there are a few in our group that can haul ass, he basically rode circles around them. My point is, I think Jrocket paid Slick for that picture. No DCB boy could jump like that. Besides a helmet would mess up that DCB hair due. :p
Jackass, who are you calling a jackass? Maybe you need to take another look in the mirror. Q. What do you call a guy that uses a Herring skag to turn a rock into gravel? A. A JACKASS
I guess you not only need riding lessons, but it looks like you also need driving lessons. Why don't you put that picture of your wrecked skag back up, so we can all have a good laugh? :D
Forever your hero
TS

Blingette
08-24-2004, 05:27 PM
Unless you were thinking about sleeping with me!!!! That would sober you up for sure. HEHEHE :D :D
Why do I abuse myself like that.
PS - Where's the nickels!!!!!!!!!!
I'll tell you what you and I and slot machines are a scary thought. Can you say compulsive? When we going back? :confused:

alfonzo
08-24-2004, 08:38 PM
I want to know how a 50 foot jump turns into a 200 footer.That jump was huge though, I would say at least a 90-100ft step-down at the peak he was probably 50 ft in the air. i got the whole thing on video. way cool. tom slick....your my hero...Were's my shiat!!!!!! :hammer2:

Tom Slick
08-24-2004, 08:49 PM
I want to know how a 50 foot jump turns into a 200 footer.That jump was huge though, I would say at least a 90-100ft step-down at the peak he was probably 50 ft in the air. i got the whole thing on video. way cool. tom slick....your my hero...Were's my shiat!!!!!! :hammer2:
You come right by my place on your way to Weisman's shop, so stop by next time and I'll hook you up. :rollside:

alfonzo
08-24-2004, 09:04 PM
You come right by my place on your way to Weisman's shop, so stop by next time and I'll hook you up. :rollside:are you f'n kidding?? I had no Idea, I thought you were further up the 210 close to the 10. pm me directions.

CEO
08-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Gotta love the dude! :D

Charley
08-24-2004, 09:33 PM
You come right by my place on your way to Weisman's shop, so stop by next time and I'll hook you up. :rollside:
slick where you live man? Weismans shop is about 10 minutes from where I grew up.

Bense468
08-24-2004, 09:57 PM
Slick did you move out of mikes house

Tom Slick
08-24-2004, 09:58 PM
slick where you live man? Weismans shop is about 10 minutes from where I grew up.
Actually I don't live all that close to Weisman's shop, I just live on Alf's way to Weisman's shop. Alf comes my way from Carsons shop to Weismans. I actually live in San Dimas right next to Ragging Waters and Puddingstone Lake.
P.S. I need to talk to you about some trade show booth stuff... I'll try and call you this week!

Tom Slick
08-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Slick did you move out of mikes house
Yep, about a year ago!

Bling Bling
08-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Yep, about a year ago!
They still meet up weekly and go down on each other!

Bling Bling
08-24-2004, 10:16 PM
Once again, Alf making all other boat bitches look bad. Carsons shop, drop drives at wiesmans, sorry but no better.

Tom Slick
08-24-2004, 10:35 PM
They still meet up weekly and go down on each other!
If we're lucky twice a week, but I guess you and Alf still have us beat with your daily routine. ;)

alfonzo
08-25-2004, 07:05 AM
If we're lucky twice a week, but I guess you and Alf still have us beat with your daily routine. ;)don't be jealous BIG GUY..I heard about Mikes stuff you lucky stud.. :lightsabe :supp:

Bense468
08-25-2004, 10:36 AM
If we're lucky twice a week, but I guess you and Alf still have us beat with your daily routine. ;)
I thought that was you. Did you sell the spectre?

Tom Slick
08-25-2004, 02:42 PM
don't be jealous BIG GUY..I heard about Mikes stuff you lucky stud.. :lightsabe :supp:
Oh contrare monfrare, not jealous at all. I was actually going to invite you two love birds to join me in a good yank and tug, because rumor has it that there is plenty to go around! Why do you think I PMed you the directions to my house? Did you really think I wanted you to just cum by for some free swag? Think again little fella... :wink:

Tom Slick
08-25-2004, 02:43 PM
I thought that was you. Did you sell the spectre?
Yep, the Dirty 30 is gone!

Bense468
08-25-2004, 04:16 PM
I live right behind Mike. Been there for almost 3 years. :eek:

Jrocket
08-25-2004, 08:17 PM
My point is, I think Jrocket paid Slick for that picture. No DCB boy could jump like that. Besides a helmet would mess up that DCB hair due. :p
Very true.The hair must be done right after the helmet is removed,DCB code!
Yes thats the quad at VMC.Fockers closed the track.

Woodster
08-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Very true.The hair must be done right after the helmet is removed,DCB code!
Yes thats the quad at VMC.Fockers closed the track.
Ya there will be a nice shopping center instead..That track was alot of fun! :frown: