PDA

View Full Version : JETFEST 2004 Annual Hot Boat Rally on Lake Corpus Christi

OldFaithful Squirter
08-17-2004, 12:46 PM
JETFEST 2004 HOT BOAT RALLY- Lake Corpus Christi
JETFEST 2004 HOT BOAT RALLY- Lake Corpus Christi
The annual big blow out hot boat rally (JETFEST) on Lake Corpus Christi near Mathis Texas is upon us again real soon. Planned for September 3rd thru the 5th 2004. Once again to be held at Sun Rise Beach on the point, off of Highway 359 and Park Road 25! We have got the UP IN SMOKE cooking team scheduled to have there BBQ trailer on location, David Hobbs is getting the T-shirts & Koozies designed for this years promotions, and I think that once again Joe Cody Wright will have the helicopter out again giving us some fly byes for airial photos! This year he plans on getting more formal on the photo ordering process to insure that we can get everyone that attends to be in these photos! If the water conditions are correct for us all to go meet at the Blue Pump House on the water we will set up a time for Saturday to take a group picture and show those Havasu folks just how we party in Texas Style and maybe someday they will just come and join us!!! Also keep in mind that Tony & Nora Guerra have organized a kick off party at Uncle Louie's for Friday night which will include a live Band and free food while it lasts. So come get started at Uncle Louie's in Orange Grove Texas on Hwy 624 East with a cold beer if you get here by Friday night. So keep me informed if anyone needs more info on the Rally and we look forward to seeing everyone again at JETFEST 2004, till then we will JET'CHA LATER.
thanks Kelly
Texas Jettin' Web Page Link
http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends

cookieman
08-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Thanks Kelly on the info on this years Jetfest 2004. I can tell those that have not been to Jetfest that last year was my first time to attend and it was great. I think by Sunday there was some 65+ boats there at Jetfest. Don't let the name Jetfest stop those who don't have a jetboat because there were v-drives, Hydros and a few bigger ***boats. This is a great way to meet many of the people that you see here on this site from Texas. So I would like to encourage anyone that would be free that weekend make an attempt to attend Jetfest 2004. If anyone would like to see some pics from last year if you go to the image center and type in Jetfest you will some of the pics that were posted from last years event. This is a relly good way to meet new friends with a common interest. So let's go and have a great time. See ya at the beach. Bill"cookieman"

1slowboat
08-20-2004, 01:03 PM
hey this is mike and travis and a couple buddys from NTJBC (north texas jet boat club) were comin down for jet fest thurs. night were wonderin how the camping accomadations are and if the were showers we will be bringin 4 jet boats with us weve been spendin alot of time gettin um runnin strong and were ready to put em to the test we got one ready to get crazy and thinks he'll be the fastest so we'll see how it goes. he he see ya soon.

OldFaithful Squirter
08-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Jet Fest 2004 Lodging Info
The JETFEST rally brought to you thru Midnight Boat Wurks, Liquid Hot Rods Boat Shop, and South Texas Jettin' takes place on Labor Day Weekend every year on Lake Corpus Christi off of Hwy 359 on Park Road 25 at the
Sunrise Beach Park
Address: Park Rd 25, Mathis, TX 78368
Phone: (361) 547-3004
which has camping and rv hook ups!
Most of the Delrio Group stay at motel on the water at Fiesta Marina which is just a short boat ride over to Sunrise Beach!
Fiesta Marina Resort
Address: 250 Boat Ramp Rd, Sandia, TX 78383
Phone: (361) 547-3462
A new hotel built last year in Orange Grove called the Orange Grove Motel is another place of accomidations! Short car ride up to Sunrise Beach Park
Orange Grove Motel
Address: 528 E Orange Ave, Orange Grove, TX 78372
Phone: (361) 384-1100
Also in Mathis is a couple of motels- called the Ranch Motel and another place on the water that I have not ever stayed at is a place called Webers Landing?
T-shirts & Koozies will be for sale thanks to David & Rachell Hobbs as well as local drag race team shirts! For more info on these please let us know! thanks Kelly Craven
http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=647&LastModified=4675483031740378749

Liberator TJ1984
08-21-2004, 12:42 PM
I might have Lodging for some HotBabes :wink:

EASYSTROKE
08-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Is anyone from the houston area heading to jetfest? I just reserved a cabin at Fiesta Marina. They only have one left now. I was wondering what was the best way to go I-10 or 59?

mrgoslow
08-25-2004, 07:50 AM
easy, you want to use us59 to hwy181 to fm359. turn right or west on fm 534. you will turn on the first right (north) AFTER you pass a car wash and a convience store which will be on your left which is probably 5 mies after you turn onto 534. then follow signs to fiesta marina which will be on your left.
hope to see you there. blkw/silver flake v bottom.

EASYSTROKE
08-25-2004, 10:09 AM
mrgoslow,
what make is your boat? Are you going to be lodging anywhere. I will be at Fiesta Marina. I'll be there if I can get my boat back together. Putting the tunnel ram and ot's back on for that weekend because they just look so much cooler! About how long will it take to get there?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3077/48532004_0306_040130AA-med.JPG
This is my boat.

OldFaithful Squirter
08-25-2004, 11:45 AM
This is the Mr. GoSlow Boat and the White, Black, Yellow, Orange and Red boat belongs to OldFaithful Squirter. We will be hanging at the lake all weekend so make sure you get that ride of yours back to together and tell all your jet boat buddies to come attend JetFest 2004 because it will be the last Big Blow Out of the year!! Till then we will Jet'Cha Later- Kelly Craven

texas-19
08-25-2004, 01:52 PM
Easystroke,
We are in Bay City which is southwest of Houston and will be staying at Fiesta Marine in cabin #6,leaving Sunday morning.Which cabin you in?
Mike

OldFaithful Squirter
08-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Remember the Helicopter Pictures are now Scheduled for Sunday at 2:00 at the blue pump house in a nice manorly fashion!! Bring out the boats and bikinis!!

EASYSTROKE
08-25-2004, 05:39 PM
Mike,
We will be in #7 which I assume will be right next door. We should get there Saturday morning and stay till Monday. This will be my first time and it sounds like it will be a blast.

texas-19
08-25-2004, 05:49 PM
Easystroke,
Our first time to jetfest also,we should get their around noon on sunday.
Mike

texas-19
08-25-2004, 07:23 PM
OldFaithful,
Those are some really cool pictures from the helicopter.Do you have any more like that posted somewhere?Can't wait to get their!
Hey cookieman,
If you could bring those pictures from Del Rio i would really appreciate it.I am going to take a boat load of pics this time so maybe we could make a trade when we get a chance to download them.
Easystrokes,
This is what my boat looks like.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1831smrvl7-med.jpg
Won't be the fastest boat but it will have some of the coldest beer!

mrgoslow
08-26-2004, 05:31 AM
tx-19 unless your using rocksalt with your ice i wouldnt count on the coldest beer.
easy, i live down in so tx now but i used to live near i45 & rayford sawdust exit and it took about 4 hours with boat in tow. i guess it just depends on how fast you want to tow and how many stops your significant other needs to make.
btw kelly, that girlfriend is now my wife.

esabataj
08-26-2004, 05:57 AM
This is the Mr. GoSlow Boat and the White, Black, Yellow, Orange and Red boat belongs to OldFaithful Squirter. We will be hanging at the lake all weekend so make sure you get that ride of yours back to together and tell all your jet boat buddies to come attend JetFest 2004 because it will be the last Big Blow Out of the year!! Till then we will Jet'Cha Later- Kelly Craven
Kelly.
Did You all decide not to do the end of the season bash at Lake Medina this year?

EASYSTROKE
08-26-2004, 06:52 AM
[IMG]
Won't be the fastest boat but it will have some of the coldest beer!
texas-19,
I'm with ya on that. I won't be the fastest either but I'll be having fun anyway. If you are slow you can at least look good doing it. That's what Im shooting for. LOL
mrgoslow,
Thanks for the info. I can't wait till next weekend.
Is there any gas stations close by fiesta marina. I plan on burning up about 500 gallons so I'll have to be refueling about every hour or so.

OldFaithful Squirter
08-26-2004, 09:05 AM
I am sure that we will head to Medina again before the end of the year, but JET FEST will be the last BIG BIG rally. So make sure you all come and join us on Lake Corpus Christi this Labor Day Weekend. As for Mr. GoSlow, or actually Mrs. GoSlow, the picture I posted for him said girlfriend which was the case when the picture was taken, now it is (Mrs. GoSlow)!!! For give me! Hey another note the T-shirts, Koozies, Stickers, and BBQ plates will be for sale under the JETFEST Tent on Saturday, sales start at 10:00 am so come and get your shirts and a BBQ plate. As for Sunday JETFEST will be providing the Bar-B-Que meal, so please purchase the shirts to help us fund this. Thank you to everyone whom is attending and making the Hot Boat Rally what it has become! ONE GREAT PARTY! Keep in mind that Game Wardens will be checking these hot boats for Baffles which is needed in Over Transom Exhaust, so bring them with you. Kick off party starts Friday Night at Uncle Loui's and Tony and Nora are expecting everyone to come hang out there, some come join us!! Also to the locals we will have a pre-t-shirt sale on Friday at the Orange Grove Boat Barn 8-27-04 so come get your shirt early if you wish! Thanks Kelly

mrgoslow
08-26-2004, 10:26 AM
easy, damn thatsalotta gas. fiesta marina sells 87 octane at reasonable rates. unless things have changed w/new ownership, there is no premium. btw, i think they only have a 1000 gallon tank. the convenience store w/car wash you will pass on your way to the fiesta marina is the closest premium but obviously that would be by can or removing boat from h2o

EASYSTROKE
08-26-2004, 12:27 PM
I run 93 in mine so I guess I will be loading it up and hauling butt to the convenience store.
After reading Old Squirt's comment about the baffles, I gonna have to figure out a way to quite my ride. Maybe I can drill some holes in coke cans and stuff them in my headers. Anyone ever tried that!

Liberator TJ1984
08-27-2004, 07:01 AM
Easy , I am sure there will be quite a few others running without baffles,so many boats, so few baffles :mix:

cookieman
08-28-2004, 06:36 AM
Hey guys it is less than a week to go till Jetfest, and it is nice to see the forum hot with talk about Jetfest. Texas-19 (mike) I will try my best to remember to bring the cd's of Boatfest . We will be in Sat. afternoon at Feista marina. Kelly did you find out what the launch fees will be this year at Sunrise beach? I talked to Steve and he said he heard it was $15 a day with 3 day min. If it that much I will launch at Feista and come down tha lake. Steve found your charger in the shop in Del Rio, and will bringing it with him. I know that a few guys from Dallas that will coming down this year and will be camping out on Sunrise beach, there should be about 4 boats .I think we may have 2 others coming with us, not real sure yet. I know we had a good time last year and from what I have seen posted here this year it looks as if you guys have a great plan of action this year. Hopefully as we meet up this year we can all meet each other and put a name, face and boat to some of the people that we see posting on this site. Now for those that read these post about Jetfest, I would says load the boat , and Family and come on down and have a good time with people that have a common interest JETTIN'. See ya next weekend. Bill"cookieman"

Hotcrusader76
08-28-2004, 01:00 PM
TPC Racing, LLC will be donating a 'Free' Performance Overhaul package good for Demons, Holleys, and Q-jets for this 2004 event. It's up to the event staff to determine the criteria for the giveaway.
Contact "OldFaithful Squirter" or myself for more details. We've been sponsoring the CBBB for two years now and would like to expand our support for the Texas guys and gals as well. Being that we're relocating to Bandera County it's only appropriate that we help out our fellow jetters.

OldFaithful Squirter
08-30-2004, 11:15 AM
I just want to thank everyone in advance for your support of this years JET FEST 2004, we have gotten several folks whom had donated time and special efforts to make this rally fun for everyone. Thank you to the UP IN SMOKE cooking team whom will be providing their time and bbq pit for this fuctions cooking on Sunday! Thank to to TPC Racing whom has donated a prize of one free carb repair certificate, and a very special thank you to everyone whom attends and purchases a JET FEST 2004 T-Shirt and Koozies which helps us with the funds to provide this rally. So can't wait to see you all again this year and let's keep this South Texas Jettin' thing going every year!!
For those folks whom can't make it to this years event but would still like to get a T-shirt please contact David Hobbs at 361-215-2757 for the shirts. Thanks again, and we will Jet'Cha Later at JET FEST 2004
JET FEST 2004 HOT BOAT RALLY T-SHIRTS
OK, folks we have got the shirts finished and they will be for sale for $12.00 each, as well as Koozies for $2.00 each. Attached are the logos on the shirts, for those that are attending JETFEST 2004 you can come to the Jet Fest Tent to purchase the shirts and this will fund the Bar B-Que meal on Sunday. If anyone whom is not able to make it to this years event but would like to purchase a shirt please contact David Hobbs at 361-215-2757, he says if you will contact him he will give you a mailing address to send him Payment for the shirts and shipping charges and he will get you what you need. thanks for your Support of this event and hope to see everyone from Last Years event as well as a bunch of new faces coming to this fun event. thanks Kelly Craven

Hotcrusader76
09-02-2004, 03:44 PM
We'll definitely make next years event since we're only in Medina, TX 78055
~Ty :clover:

mgar_red
09-02-2004, 08:46 PM
Is there a contingency plan for foul weather, as far as pictures and gathering? We've been getting rain just about every day of the week down here. Local forecasts show it lasting into the holiday weekend. Not trying to jinx anything, just relaying.

mrgoslow
09-03-2004, 10:25 AM
boats were made for water. after the rain the water is like glass. beers on ice come on out. besides latest forecast shows sunday as mostly sunny and 92. sat is PM T-Storms 90°/75° 40 %. bring it!!

OldFaithful Squirter
09-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Successful Jet Fest 2004 Weekend
I want to thank everyone whom attended and helped with this years event, thanks to Leno and his efforts and crew and Uncle Loui's for giving us the first Kick Off Party that was a great success! Everyone had a grand time and really boogie woogied on the dance floor! Thank you to Michael Scott for that awesome spaghetti strapped blouse display! BBQ team UP IN SMOKE put on one grand feast and can party all weekend long, thanks to all of you we have had the best BBQ Party for this event ever. I want to thank eveyone in the group water picture for having some organization to the group photo over at the blue room, and leaving in a nice orderly fashion it made for some really cool individual chopper photos. We have Zac & Joe Cody to thank for the chopper air photos! For more info on the picture contact Joe Cody Wright at 361-877-0749 and he can hook you up with group photos and individual shots if you describe the boat to him! Thanks David and Rachelle for providing us with those JETFEST 2004 T-shirts, Stickers, and Koozies- once again a job well done! Also "Pete" you out did yourself with the selling of those shirts, thanks! And all of you local jetters whom come to the lake every weekend but took extra days off to help set up for this event, THANK YOU for all of your support and continued interest in having the JET FEST EVENT! Thank you to Bob and his crew at Sun Rise Beach for putting up with all of us crazy jet boaters and letting us have our event at the Sun Rise Beach Park! Who knows if we can make this event big enough we will eventually rent the whole park!!!! So spread the word and get more hot boat folks to come down! I want to especially thank "MidNight Boat Wurks" had it not been for three special dude's (Kenneth, Nate, & Greg) and their special skills for providing the building on my little ole 454 motor in my Warhawk I would have unable to Serve it up to Borderline Crazy! So Steve you can blame it on those three guys on why my boat runs so well! Hope you enjoyed your losers trophy that was displayed at the end of the race!!! Bob said he enjoyed it!!!! So from the dude that just can't shut up about JETFEST and the great folks that attend this event! I THANK YOU ALL AND HOPE TO HAVE EVERYONE BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!!!! Till then we will JET'CHA LATER- Kelly Craven
ps- make sure you check out the JetFest 2004 pictures posted on images on ***boat.net at http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showgallery.php?cat=998&thumb=1&si=jetfest as well as the photos on our Texas Jettin Family & Friends at http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends
keep checking back more posted daily - thanks again-
Kelly a.k.a.- (OldFaithful Squirter) (Jet'Cha Later)

cookieman
09-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Wow! What a great time at Jetfest 2004 at Lake Corpus Christi. The rain did not stop anyone whom was daring enough to make it out this Labor day weekend. It rained all around Sunrise Beach on Saturday. We got checked in around 1 pm and was in the water by 2 heading to Sunrise Beach. I was surprised as we approached the beach to see about 40 boats or more already there . The rain stopped and we had a great time meeting people from last year and new jetter's this year. The "UP IN SMOKE" cooking team was there and the food was great. It was great to see so many boats and people having a great time together at the beach . The Tee- shirts this year were great. Saturday was great , but Sunday was greater with plenty of sunshine , boats and people. We had a tie -up in the lake which was followed by a helicopter fly over to take a group picture. Then we peeled off 1 at a time and had the helicopter take pics as we raced across the water. I think everyone who attened had a great time. The food again provided by the" UP IN SMOKE" cooking team which was great. This was the 2nd year I have attended the Jetfest and it is getting better and better. I would urge anyone that has not been to " Jetfest "to make an effort to attend next year. Thanks Again to everyone who is responsible or help make Jetfest as great as it has been. You guys and gals of South Texas Jettin are great. Hope to see you soon . Once again what a great job on this years Jetfest. Bill"cookieman"

esabataj
09-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you that worked so hard to make Jetfest such a success! I thought I'd post a few pics since no one has done so yet
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/4867JF-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/48672_edited-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/48673_edited-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/48674_edited-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/48675_edited-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/48676-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/48677-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/48679-med.JPG

esabataj
09-09-2004, 01:47 PM
The Up in Smoke Cooking Team (Great Food)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486710-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486711-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486712-med.JPG

esabataj
09-09-2004, 01:49 PM
The float in the middle of the lake on sunday waiting for the helicopter:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486713-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486714-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486715-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486716-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486717-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486718-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486719-med.JPG

esabataj
09-09-2004, 01:52 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486720-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486721-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486722-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486723-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/486724-med.JPG
And a good time was had by all!!!
:D :

Jake W
09-09-2004, 08:16 PM
(The black and white tunnel) It looks like some one had a Sunkist or Mantra or Cp Tunnel out there.(Who Says you cant use them for a lake boat)
Jake

Greaser
09-10-2004, 08:49 AM
I will definatly be there for next year.
:cry: **kicks self in the ass for not going this year** :cry:

mrgoslow
09-11-2004, 06:17 AM
jake there is sunkist tunnel there and the "cp" you refer to is an 18ft youngblood 10flat @ 104+/- its not heavy by any means. quite a few 19ft gulls of various manuf. there also.

Jake W
09-11-2004, 06:49 PM
This is a Youngblood?Is it a 18 foot gulwing or tunnel.Wasent Earl Smith the one that built the 18 Gullwing that would have been after Youngblood.Eithr way it is a cool boat.How does the owner like it on the lake?http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3130/48679-med.JPG
Jake

mrgoslow
09-13-2004, 06:04 AM
negative, that is a sunkist, helikes it just fine. the tx-18 is in the 3rd pic up named underdog

Jake W
09-13-2004, 07:34 PM
OK now I see where you are coming from.The 18 tunnel Youngblood thoes are one of my fav kinda of hulls I know the guy that has Condors mold or splash of the 18 Youngblood.Thoes are two kick ass boats.
Jake

1slowboat
11-29-2004, 07:40 PM
sorry i was a little slow on the post! i just got the pc up and going again..... i would like to give a special thanks to kelly cravin and others who made sure that we had show piece mufflers so the ntjbc could run on the water... had an awesome time, drank a lot of beer and got to meet a bunch of good jetters...... i will be there next year, as well as the rest of the crew but i won't be sporting old red( slow boat 1) i have a new one now and it wont be ready for about 2 years. :jawdrop: i have a 1988 condor 21' pickle now.... as sone as i can make my pics smaller i will post the new project..... thanks again for all the hospitality , good food and good memories :D :D :D

1slowboat
11-30-2004, 06:25 PM
here is a pic of the new boat.... its never been titled untill now and it had a blown alky motor in it... it will be blown again.... ive always wanted a pickle fork tunnel and when i went for a ride in cookie mans boat i wanted one even more... any ways here is the new project.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961PICKLEFORK_036.jpg

Liberator TJ1984
12-01-2004, 07:43 AM
With a Blown motor in that thing I'll bet your gonna have to change your Name :idea: :D Otta Scream !
Gopherrr
P.S. did you get that hull from "Handsome Bob" in Ft.Stockton???

1slowboat
12-02-2004, 07:29 PM
With a Blown motor in that thing I'll bet your gonna have to change your Name :idea: :D Otta Scream !
Gopherrr
P.S. did you get that hull from "Handsome Bob" in Ft.Stockton???
ithink peps will get a laugh with my name, vers seeing the boat :D :D
i got it from david moon in pottsboro, minutes away from texoma, i got it for 3,700 which i thought was a steal for her.... i hated selling my old boat for 4,000 , with all the $ i had in it but its what i wanted so i had to act fast before it was gone. i,m pretty sure i met you out at jest fest but don't remember,.... to many beers since then.... i also have a bunch of pics from jet fest and i will post them when i have time to resize them all, i have about 100 or more....ttul.travis aka 1slowboat

1slowboat
12-02-2004, 07:36 PM
here is another pic of the new (slow one). it has the parkea floor ( or how ever you speel it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/961PICKLEFORK_033.jpg

jdf
12-02-2004, 11:22 PM
1slow you need to get it done and come hang out with us in tyler this year we have a lake lot on tyler lake and the is about 5 us there all the time bambamm

1slowboat
12-03-2004, 04:05 PM
1slow you need to get it done and come hang out with us in tyler this year we have a lake lot on tyler lake and the is about 5 us there all the time bambamm
sounds like a plan.... its going to suck having to bum rides from my friends till i ( get-r-done) :cry:

1slowboat
12-03-2004, 04:15 PM
here is a few pickle forks that were at jetfest
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961pickleforks.JPG

1slowboat
12-03-2004, 04:30 PM
here are a few more
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961jets_on_shore.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961JETFEST2004_043.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961JETFEST2004_042.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961JETFEST2004_041.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961JETFEST2004_040.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961JETFEST2004_039.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961JETFEST2004_038.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961JETFEST2004_037.jpg

737jetmech
12-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Looks like you southern folks know how to throw a party! Some very nice hardware also.
I lived in the lone star state for about 8 years (Spring Texas).Been to lake Travis , Conroe ,Houston, and the San jac. river. Never got to lake Corpus Christi.Looks like a nice lake! To bad its 35 hours away.
Bob :cool:

1slowboat
12-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Looks like you southern folks know how to throw a party! Some very nice hardware also.
I lived in the lone star state for about 8 years (Spring Texas).Been to lake Travis , Conroe ,Houston, and the San jac. river. Never got to lake Corpus Christi.Looks like a nice lake! To bad its 35 hours away.
Bob :cool:
it is to bad your so far away :squiggle: ....you just dont know how bad ass these south texas jetters are. :D ...for that mater EVERY TEXAS JETTER that i have met have been down to earth and real,......thats my impreasion any ways... haven't met a foul one's yet..... :D