PDA

View Full Version : Gas Prices

dgie
08-17-2004, 02:50 PM
I think the high gas prices are slimming down this board, less people on lately, how much is regular out there in California now anyways?

TIMINATOR
08-17-2004, 08:07 PM
They all laughed when I built my single 4bbl, regular gas 572 Chevy 3 years ago. Now its my turn. TIMINATOR

Heatseeker
08-17-2004, 08:25 PM
They all laughed when I built my single 4bbl, regular gas 572 Chevy 3 years ago. Now its my turn. TIMINATOR
I wish I would've done that too!!!
I went out today to burn off some old gas in preperation for this weekends's festivities(TP4). There is some construction going on at my 'home' ramp on the river. The ramp was controlled by flagman. I put the boat in and ran it down the river a few miles, then turned around and came back(I only had around 8 gallons on board). I was probably only out 10-15 minutes. The flagmen are both looking at me funny when I pull back in. I pop off "that's all the gas I could afford today!"(which isn't too far from the truth :supp: ). They were laughing their asses off.
http://www.pashnittours.com/photos/NorCalAug04/Day1/Legget-gas.jpg
That was taken in Leggett, Ca.off the north coast.
Regular is selling around here(CA central valley) for $1.939 per gallon. Bastards!

dgie
08-17-2004, 09:44 PM
$1.74 gallon here in Dallas area for regular. I figured it was a little more out there it always is bummer.

UBFJ #454
08-18-2004, 04:19 AM
We're currently paying $1.81 to $1.83/gal for 87 here in North Central Pheonix ... I expect it to go up toward Labor Day.

promod
08-18-2004, 05:04 AM
I wish I would've done that too!!!
I went out today to burn off some old gas in preperation for this weekends's festivities(TP4). There is some construction going on at my 'home' ramp on the river. The ramp was controlled by flagman. I put the boat in and ran it down the river a few miles, then turned around and came back(I only had around 8 gallons on board). I was probably only out 10-15 minutes. The flagmen are both looking at me funny when I pull back in. I pop off "that's all the gas I could afford today!"(which isn't too far from the truth :supp: ). They were laughing their asses off.
http://www.pashnittours.com/photos/NorCalAug04/Day1/Legget-gas.jpg
That was taken in Leggett, Ca.off the north coast.
Regular is selling around here(CA central valley) for $1.939 per gallon. Bastards!
dang on fellows we need to start making those battery powerd boats like they do cars if it keeps going up, :messedup: lucky my boat drinks alcohol lol