PDA

View Full Version : DRII posts most views/replies!

nodigg
08-17-2004, 03:13 PM
DRII has the most hits for Hot Spots West! You guys are out of control! :)

casean
08-17-2004, 03:20 PM
DRII has the most hits for Hot Spots West! You guys are out of control! :)
I bet the closer we get, the higher the posts and hits.
Can't wait to go!

nodigg
08-17-2004, 03:23 PM
ScockwaveTom for AARP president!

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 04:42 PM
That more then when I post pics of the wife....

DogHouse
08-17-2004, 05:32 PM
That more then when I post pics of the wife....
I don't believe you. Post some more and we'll see.
:D

nodigg
08-17-2004, 05:42 PM
I don't believe you. Post some more and we'll see.
:D
We're waiting.......................... :D

FRENCHIE
08-17-2004, 06:04 PM
can i be Vice pres???!! :)

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-17-2004, 06:07 PM
ScockwaveTom for AARP president!
Hey! Knock that shiat off
Glad to see you made it to LHC last night. It was storming in the distance as I came down to BHC in your direction. We got an inch of rain last night under an unbelievable lighting show. This was after I got in and went to bed. Woke me up and I went out on the patio to watch it for a while.
When I left this AM (6:30) the ground smelled like fresh rain which was a nice change. I noticied as I came up the 40 the 95 towards Cottonwood/Vegas was closed due to flooding. You must have made it thru there just in time.

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-17-2004, 06:09 PM
can i be Vice pres???!! :)
It is an old joke Frenchie and Nodigg needs new material :) If I was Pres I would definitely have you in the cabinet somewhere. Maybe Sgt in Arms? It ain't an age thing it is a party thing!

nodigg
08-17-2004, 06:15 PM
Yes Frenchie, you can be V.P. but you gotta get some gray up on top!
Lot's of flooding after we parted last night Tom. The tassles were dragging in the water in the dips in hwy 95! And what a black hole I was riding into! Great light show but no rain fortunately for me!

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Yes Frenchie, you can be V.P. but you gotta get some gray up on top!
Lot's of flooding last night after we parted last night Tom. The tassles were dragging in the water in the dips in hwy 95! And what a black hole I was riding into! Great light show but no rain fortunately for me!
My ride was very nice this AM...didn't have to wear anything other than a short sleeve all the way home. Believe it or not the GD air filter vibrated loose in Victorville. I went by the HD dealer but they had no tools to sell me. They lent me some wrenchies and believe it or not all 3 screews were just sitting inside the cover. Tightened them up and was on my way :). Got the bike all sparkling clean and it is tucked away :)

nodigg
08-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Guess we gotta learn how to tighten HD nuts then?? :wink: I'm all clean too but since it is the only transportation I have, I think it is going to get dirty again tomorrow if not tonight! Sure was good to get home last night! Now I am ready to go again though! Next year is the Iron Butt trip for me. All the way in one day!

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-17-2004, 06:25 PM
Guess we gotta learn how to tighten HD nuts then?? :wink: I'm all clean too but since it is the only transportation I have, I think it is going to get dirty again tomorrow if not tonight! Sure was good to get home last night! Now I am ready to go again though! Next year is the Iron Butt trip for me. All the way in one day!
So, I assume you have decided to go for sure? I am afraid to go back into Deadwood....lol

nodigg
08-17-2004, 06:29 PM
So, I assume you have decided to go for sure? I am afraid to go back into Deadwood....lol
Who knows? I'm already thinking I will. No more than two days out/two back and 3-4 there though.
BTW, not to worry, they do not have a positive I.D. on you I don't think. Just some police sketches is all at this point! :skull:

slink
08-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Who knows? I'm already thinking I will. No more than two days out/two back and 3-4 there though.
BTW, not to worry, they do not have a positive I.D. on you I don't think. Just some police sketches is all at this point! :skull:
Is that why America's Most Wanted was in Corona today?

nodigg
08-17-2004, 06:35 PM
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :2purples:

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-17-2004, 06:37 PM
It wasn't for me Slink...at least I don't think so :).....Were they really in Corona today? We don't need that kind of pub here in Corona.

nodigg
08-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Some guy is now being sought for even thinking about returning a slap on the butt by a girlfriend of a M/C club member AND, the Deadwood police are investigating an excessive speed pass through Deadwood city by an unknown biker!

slink
08-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Ya they were.............They were looking for some guy that rides a HD with tassles. They said he stole them off some chicks ride. They said it was kind of Federal law violation :p J/K

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Some guy is now being sought for even thinking about returning a slap on the butt by a girlfriend of a M/C club member AND, the Deadwood police are investigating an excessive speed pass through Deadwood city by an unknown biker!
At a minimum Rick....lol

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Ya they were.............They were looking for some guy that rides a HD with tassles. They said he stole them off some chicks ride. They said it was kind of Federal law violation :p J/K
I will turn him in...His name is Rick AKA Nodigg....Do I get a cash reward? lol

nodigg
08-17-2004, 06:51 PM
Like this??http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1865harley_lake_side_006-thumb.jpg
By the way, my wife confirmed it, Tom has tassles on his bike! :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Like this??http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1865harley_lake_side_006-thumb.jpg
By the way, my wife confirmed it, Tom has tassles on his bike! :D
She and you were drunk at the time.

FRENCHIE
08-17-2004, 07:16 PM
goodnight all three more days!!!!! :mix: