PDA

View Full Version : My Summer is Offically Over

Coach
08-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Football started today marking the end of another great river season. :D Next trip comes one week after the playoff, hopefully in December. Hope everyone has a great Labor day weekend I will have a game that Friday and be game planning all weekend, with Practice on Monday as always.

hot_diggity_dog
08-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Football started today marking the end of another great river season. :D Next trip comes one week after the playoff, hopefully in December. Hope everyone has a great Labor day weekend I will have a game that Friday and be game planning all weekend, with Practice on Monday as always.
Coach good luck this year! Keep us updated along the season. :confused: :D
HDD
Glenn

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:08 PM
I agree.. Get some pics of the tight butts in the uniforms would ya.. the girls need some love.. :wink: :wink:

PlyaPlya22
08-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Good Luck Coach. Kick azz and take names :eat:

Coach
08-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Some how I think that might get me fired. :idea:
We will see what we can do. :D
I agree.. Get some pics of the tight butts in the uniforms would ya.. the girls need some love.. :wink: :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Some how I think that might get me fired. :idea:
We will see what we can do. :D
LMAO!! oh I didn't think about that.. sorry.. it's o.k.. I don't want you in trouble.. :jawdrop: but you can say it's for a photo album for the guys for the end of the season.. LOL!! :D

Toomstone
08-17-2004, 08:47 PM
ya from inside it looked like a nice day for football. don't run those kids too hard :rolleyes: :D
Toomstone :crossx: