PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel if......

PlyaPlya22
08-17-2004, 08:44 PM
You were out in public and someone from the HB didn't know your name other than the one from the boards and they yelled your name out to say Hi! To us the names are normal, but to the outside world?? They would think something is definitely wrong.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 09:01 PM
I get called out all the time..
Hey flyin vee.. you should see the looks on peoples faces they are priceless.. :D :D
nice to see you got it all straightend out :D

PlyaPlya22
08-17-2004, 09:15 PM
That's what she said..LOL. I was at work and some walked in my office and I was in mid whoring and they started asking about the avatars. So I explained and they looked at me like I was speaking Greek :confused:

Sleek-Jet
08-17-2004, 09:17 PM
Try to find "Sportin Wood" in a crowded room.
What do you do, walk up to everyone and ask, "Hey, are you Sportin' Wood?"
I bet you'd get your ass kicked pretty quick.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 09:18 PM
That's what she said..LOL. I was at work and some walked in my office and I was in mid whoring and they started asking about the avatars. So I explained and they looked at me like I was speaking Greek :confused:
LMAO!! thats funny.. :wink:

Scream
08-17-2004, 09:19 PM
We've had this discussion before, but people (non board people that is)give us weird looks when we talk about the people we've met on the boards. Like we're internet dating or something like that.
Screw em, they won't ever get it. :D

canuck1
08-17-2004, 09:21 PM
I get called out all the time..
Hey flyin vee.. you should see the looks on peoples faces they are priceless.. :D :D
nice to see you got it all straightend out :D
It could be worse...They could walk up and say " Aren't you the one with the hairless kitty?"

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Wait let me get this straight
a guy that doesnt want to be called PLAYER :D :idea: :jawdrop: :rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
08-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I just tell them we are a special breed. Who would have the funniest name to call out in a crowded room??

HighRoller
08-17-2004, 09:23 PM
As long as your handle isn't Asshole or Numbnutz I guess it's okay. And if your handle is "Lookingatmynutz", you might have a problem. "Hey, are you Lookinatmynutz?" POW :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 09:25 PM
It could be worse...They could walk up and say " Aren't you the one with the hairless kitty?"
yep.. they've done that too.. the mr had her out and someone yelled accross the bay.. Hey is that the hairless kitty..
I guess it was someone from the boards.. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 09:25 PM
As long as your handle isn't Asshole or Numbnutz I guess it's okay. And if your handle is "Lookingatmynutz", you might have a problem. "Hey, are you Lookinatmynutz?" POW :jawdrop:
ROTFLMAO!! that is a good one.. :D

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 09:28 PM
So is it....

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 09:28 PM
you asking me or canuck.. :D :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 09:40 PM
I wonder :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
08-18-2004, 12:08 AM
We brought some friends with us to Havasu and they thought it was funny that everyone knew eachother from here and used their handles during introductions.
Our handles are weird...don't just roll off your tongue (IN2MX and IN2-IN2MX). We post so little that when we do use them people look at us like this------> :confused: :idea: :sleeping: