PDA

View Full Version : The New Me!

John.
04-09-2006, 10:58 AM
We finally picked up the new boat last weekend. Too bad the weather sucks too much to take it out for a good ride.
Since the Hummer couldn't pull the boat, we had to get a new truck too...and since the Hummer is gone now, I had to change my screen name. Hopefully I won't get as much crap for this new name.
Here's the new truck:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jrambrose/IMGA0448.jpg
I think most everyone has already seen the new boat... :cool:

Wet Dream
04-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Wasn't that Jessie's boat?

HummerJohn
04-09-2006, 11:01 AM
And this is my last post with this username...Humer and Advantage are gone. :rollside:

One Eyed Jack
04-09-2006, 11:04 AM
i once had a new me
the old me tracked me down
and kicked my ass

John.
04-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Wasn't that Jessie's boat?
Yes, it was Jesse's boat.
John West set us up with an awesome deal on an awesome boat. Steve @ Ultra even took care of financing our old boat to the new buyer. These guys really are great to work with.

Wet Dream
04-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Did he ever use the boat? I doubt there can be very many hours on it.

John.
04-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Did he ever use the boat? I doubt there can be very many hours on it.
It only has 6 hours. I don't think he ever drove the boat...just used it for pictures and such.

John.
04-09-2006, 11:12 AM
We toned it down a bit too. Took the "West Coast F*cker" off of the rear headrests and the seats. It is still on the bow of the boat, on the scoop, on the couches in the cabin and on the headliner in the cabin.

Tom Brown
04-09-2006, 11:14 AM
I liked the HummerJohn screen name better. More pizzaz. It sounded like a guy who really got the job done.
Nice truck, BTW. :cool:

little rowe boat
04-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Nice truck, nice boat, congrats.

mbrown2
04-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Nice score on the boat....should have changed your screen name to West Coast Focker...:)

Parker Dreamin
04-09-2006, 01:44 PM
congrats ****er

Dusty Times
04-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Nice score on the boat....should have changed your screen name to West Coast Focker...:)
I agree!
Nice boat!

MagicMtnDan
04-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Sounds like you got a good deal. If it were mine (and it isn't) I'd have gotten Ultra to change the focker stuff and the middle finger salute but that's just me.
Enjoy your new toys! :cool:

John.
04-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Sounds like you got a good deal. If it were mine (and it isn't) I'd have gotten Ultra to change the focker stuff and the middle finger salute but that's just me.
Enjoy your new toys! :cool:
I like the F*cker stuff and the middle fingers (and my wife does too!). If we took that off it would be taking away from the boat. John West did an awesome, out of this world gelcoat on this boat so why would I want to change it? We decided to go ahead and take the f*cker off the seats so that when we're driving down the highway we're not educating everyone around us with the graphic language...but we're not all that worried about our ***boating friends on the lake.
:cool:

Dribble
04-09-2006, 04:14 PM
So is this you ???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DSC_0028.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DSC_0038.JPG

John.
04-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Yep! That's me. I am the one with the light blue shirt...at least it looks like you weren't our target that day. The balloon launch matches the new boat!!!
Are you a Folsom Lake ***boater?

Dribble
04-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Yep! That's me. I am the one with the light blue shirt...at least it looks like you weren't our target that day. The balloon launch matches the new boat!!!
Are you a Folsom Lake ***boater?
Actually you got us once (after about 15 trys) then switched targets. We usually go to the river because I like to waterski, but we go to the lake and chill at the 5 mph area once in a while because the ramp is only 5 minutes from here. You might recognize the boat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DSC_0012.JPG

Tom Brown
04-09-2006, 05:44 PM
I like the F*cker stuff and the middle fingers (and my wife does too!). If we took that off it would be taking away from the boat.
Yeah. It is what is. It either suits your personality or it doesn't.
It sounds like you're the right guy to own that boat. You'll have a lot of laughs and a lot of fun with it.
Congratulations, UJ (... but you'll always be HJ to me... :D ).

BajaMike
04-09-2006, 06:31 PM
We finally picked up the new boat last weekend. Too bad the weather sucks too much to take it out for a good ride.
Since the Hummer couldn't pull the boat, we had to get a new truck too...and since the Hummer is gone now, I had to change my screen name. Hopefully I won't get as much crap for this new name.
Here's the new truck:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jrambrose/IMGA0448.jpg
I think most everyone has already seen the new boat... :cool:
Nice boat, nice truck and cool trailer.....I like the wheels on the trailer....what size are they??
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jrambrose/newboat.jpg
:confused:

hoolign
04-09-2006, 06:33 PM
It sounds like you're the right guy to own that boat. You'll have a lot of laughs and a lot of fun with it.
it would suit Toms tastes bette if it read " Wheat coast fukker" :D
Kudos on the new ride ..looks great ..Jesse :D

John.
04-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Nice boat, nice truck and cool trailer.....I like the wheels on the trailer....what size are they??
:confused:
The wheels are Jesse James 20's. We had to get 20's on the truck too so the boat wouldn't totally trump it...

John.
04-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Actually you got us once (after about 15 trys) then switched targets. We usually go to the river because I like to waterski, but we go to the lake and chill at the 5 mph area once in a while because the ramp is only 5 minutes from here. You might recognize the boat.
[/IMG]
Nice boat. Yeah, we usually stop launching balloons once we hit a target. It usually takes a long time to get it too. I actually have on video hitting a guy on a wakeboard boat talking crap through his megaphone. The balloon actually landed right in the megaphone. It was pretty dang funny.

grads2112
04-10-2006, 04:29 PM
So is this you ???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DSC_0028.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DSC_0038.JPG
I think my boat is hiding in there somewhere. No more hiding for me...at least with the new boat. Oh and Adavantage John, Hummer John, Ultra John or whatever you call yourself these days get use to looking at the back of my boat. Here's a pic of it so you can start practicing.

grads2112
04-10-2006, 04:36 PM
How do I post the picture so it actually shows up in the thread??????????

John.
04-10-2006, 04:45 PM
How do I post the picture so it actually shows up in the thread??????????
you've got to save the pic to another site and then post the link. That's what I do at least. I use photobucket.com.
Here's your lame ass end of your boat btw.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jrambrose/gregslameassend.jpg

John.
04-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I think my boat is hiding in there somewhere. No more hiding for me...at least with the new boat. Oh and Adavantage John, Hummer John, Ultra John or whatever you call yourself these days get use to looking at the back of my boat. Here's a pic of it so you can start practicing.
Yeah, we'll see who is look at who's ass end. once the trees, propane tanks and washers & dryers are no longer floating around our lake...

grads2112
04-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Notice that I purposely didn't put a ski tow on the back of the boat, which means you're SOL when you break down and need a tow.

John.
04-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Notice that I purposely didn't put a ski tow on the back of the boat, which means you're SOL when you break down and need a tow.
That will be Ryan. not me. We're going to have a smooth running summer.

ELIMINAT THIS
04-10-2006, 05:35 PM
So are we going to see that ultra and daytona on the delta.

MRSDRMCAT
04-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Nice boat,truck and I LOVE THE 20's on the trailer!!!! My husband was telling me the insane amount of time of detail they put on the that boat. We met John West from Utlra yesterday at the boat show.....nice guy! We watched his show last season so it was cool to see him! Do you boat in Havasu??

Mandelon
04-10-2006, 05:45 PM
:p
Tom you are so subtle...watch for it....

John.
04-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I think we'll make a trip out to the delta this summer. Maybe a run over to the Lost Isle.
:rollside:

John.
04-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Nice boat,truck and I LOVE THE 20's on the trailer!!!! My husband was telling me the insane amount of time of detail they put on the that boat. We met John West from Utlra yesterday at the boat show.....nice guy! We watched his show last season so it was cool to see him! Do you boat in Havasu??
John West is an awesome guy. I actaully haven't seen his show yet. I have Dish Network and don't get the OLN channel. I'm wondering if they will put it out on DVD...it's was only 4 builds though so I dunno if they are going to do it.
Everything on this boat looks better in person. I absolutely love it! We're up in Nor Cal, so I'm not too sure on a trip to Havasu. It's like a 12+ hour drive each way and we have a nice lake here 2 minutes from our house. We'll see though. I'm not ruling it out all together.

grads2112
04-10-2006, 06:20 PM
We plan on making some delta runs this year.

MRSDRMCAT
04-10-2006, 06:21 PM
John West is an awesome guy. I actaully haven't seen his show yet. I have Dish Network and don't get the OLN channel. I'm wondering if they will put it out on DVD...it's was only 4 builds though so I dunno if they are going to do it.
Everything on this boat looks better in person. I absolutely love it! We're up in Nor Cal, so I'm not too sure on a trip to Havasu. It's like a 12+ hour drive each way and we have a nice lake here 2 minutes from our house. We'll see though. I'm not ruling it out all together.
Wow 2 mins away ........must be NICE!!!! 12 hours is brutal! But I think it is something you have to try once. Break up the trip and make it an adventure :220v:

ELIMINAT THIS
04-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I think we'll make a trip out to the delta this summer. Maybe a run over to the Lost Isle.
:rollside:
Lost Isle can be fun. :) I would like to check your boat out very nice,what power and speed?

John.
04-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Lost Isle can be fun. :) I would like to check your boat out very nice,what power and speed?
It's got a big motor and goes really fast.

grads2112
04-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Hope you have a big gas card also.

Racer277
04-10-2006, 07:57 PM
It's got a big motor and goes really fast.
LOL
Sweet boat, glad you didn't change it much.
It's a classic. :cool:

acatitude
04-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Oh and Adavantage John, Hummer John, Ultra John or whatever you call yourself these days get use to looking at the back of my boat. Here's a pic of it so you can start practicing.
damn grads 2112 its not even here yet and your talkin smack, I like it......
SETTLE DOWN RAMBO

acatitude
04-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Kaler whats with your ride bro??? is it water ready when are we gonna see it out ? im getting anxiuos for some water time

acatitude
04-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Hope you have a big gas card also.
LOL wait till you fill yours up Greg, welcome to the gas guzzlin arena

John.
04-11-2006, 01:22 PM
LOL wait till you fill yours up Greg, welcome to the gas guzzlin arena
Yeah, Greg has got 2 motors to run fuel to. We only have 1. He is talking a lot of smack. I'm wondering what he is going to do when his boat only runs 100mph and we blow right by him...

grads2112
04-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah, Greg has got 2 motors to run fuel to. We only have 1. He is talking a lot of smack. I'm wondering what he is going to do when his boat only runs 100mph and we blow right by him...
If you blow by me at 100 m.p.h. its probably because I only have one motor running. So to answer your question, I would just start the other motor.

grads2112
04-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Oh, and if by the slim chance that doesn't work there is this company out of Fresno that I'm sure could help me out with a little add on to the motor.

acatitude
04-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh, and if by the slim chance that doesn't work there is this company out of Fresno that I'm sure could help me out with a little add on to the motor.
thats the smack i like Greg. a quick trip to fresno= more mph :)

John.
04-11-2006, 05:36 PM
thats the smack i like Greg. a quick trip to fresno= more mph :)
And a quick change in the boost...there's 300 more hp for me. how many miles per hour should that get? Maybe I will hit 65.

grads2112
04-11-2006, 06:16 PM
This thread has just been forwarded to UselessJohn's insurance company. :)

grads2112
04-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Hey John, I think your name is officially Broke Back now....nice camper shell.

ELIMINAT THIS
04-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Kaler whats with your ride bro??? is it water ready when are we gonna see it out ? im getting anxiuos for some water time
I hope the motor is ready sat.then its on. :)

ELIMINAT THIS
04-12-2006, 07:24 PM
And a quick change in the boost...there's 300 more hp for me. how many miles per hour should that get? Maybe I will hit 65.
Do you know Ken,fricken sandbaggers. :rolleyes: :rollside:

acatitude
04-12-2006, 08:07 PM
speakin of sandbags i think ill start making some to sell and get gas money for the summer
hey im not the sandbagger talk to hulshot for that one. mine goes an honest 13 mph when using my push rope.