08-17-2004, 09:15 PM
This pisses me off
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721againstfence-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721backyardview-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721directrear-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721pool-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721rearandside-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721rearcorner-med.JPG
This is the home directly behind me. This guy has had a collection of shit for as long as I can remember. And for as long as I can remember my dad has fought with this guy and the city regarding it. He always finds a loop hole. I recenlty filed complaints with both the city and ifre department so we will see what happens. Odds are he will get away with it all.
In the picture of the fence you can see that it is pretty much gone. that is a result of all of the shit he has piled against it. That fence has been that way now for 1 year and my father has been fighting him tooth and nail to go in half on a block wall but he keeps stalling. My father is fed up and is going to pay the wall himself.
Is there anything that can be done on a level higher then the city maybe county if not state? Something needs to be done about this guys garbage collection. We cant even entertain in the backyard because this guys shit is an eye sore and an embarassment. This is California not Tijuana.

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 09:16 PM
DAMN , That sucks always one asshole in every block.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 09:16 PM
call the firedept.. and they will site him for fire hazard.. or a health inpector.. they will fine him if it is not cleaned up..

PlyaPlya22
08-17-2004, 09:19 PM
call the firedept.. and they will site him for fire hazard.. or a health inpector.. they will fine him if it is not cleaned up..
What the hell went through there, a Frickin Tornado?? How in the hell did he get all that shit back there?

PHX ATC
08-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Ya, call the fire department after you lob 2 Maltov cocktails over there. :D

OGShocker
08-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Stay out of my backyard focker :D !

Boozer
08-17-2004, 09:21 PM
A health inspector will do something about it?
I will have to take pictures of the front of his house. He had about 20 cars parked in his front yard and the city told him the car couldnt be on grass. So instead of getting the cars out of the yard he cemented the whole front of his house. His entire lot is now solid cement. He also brought cock roaches into the neighborhood all the neighbors have to have a pest control guy out once a month or we start finding cockroaches all over outside.

Sleek-Jet
08-17-2004, 09:22 PM
The easiest and most simple way of taking care of the problem would be to buy the place. :D

LASERRAY
08-17-2004, 09:22 PM
This pisses me off
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721againstfence-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721backyardview-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721pool-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721rearandside-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721rearcorner-med.JPG
This is the home directly behind me. This guy has had a collection of shit for as long as I can remember. And for as long as I can remember my dad has fought with this guy and the city regarding it. He always finds a loop hole. I recenlty filed complaints with both the city and ifre department so we will see what happens. Odds are he will get away with it all.
In the picture of the fence you can see that it is pretty much gone. that is a result of all of the shit he has piled against it. That fence has been that way now for 1 year and my father has been fighting him tooth and nail to go in half on a block wall but he keeps stalling. My father is fed up and is going to pay the wall himself.
Is there anything that can be done on a level higher then the city maybe county if not state? Something needs to be done about this guys garbage collection. We cant even entertain in the backyard because this guys shit is an eye sore and an embarassment. This is California not Tijuana.Boozer, can you please enlarge those? I need some decoration ideas. :D

Scream
08-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Call code enforcement EVERY FRIGGEN DAY until they come out and take action, and get your neighbors and especially the neighbors on either side to do the same thing. They'll get tired of hearing from you and make him clean it up or clean it up for him/them...
That sucks. :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 09:23 PM
A health inspector will do something about it?
I will have to take pictures of the front of his house. He had about 20 cars parked in his front yard and the city told him the car couldnt be on grass. So instead of getting the cars out of the yard he cemented the whole front of his house. His entire lot is now solid cement. He also brought cock roaches into the neighborhood all the neighbors have to have a pest control guy out once a month or we start finding cockroaches all over outside.
call the health inspector and they will also bring in the firedept.. it will be taken care of through them or he will be fined,, and then the city will clean it up and charge him even more and shut the house down..

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 09:25 PM
One of the beach cities had this same problem, they finally won a case against the woman and cleaned her house and sent her the bill. Do a news web search(THAT WILL NOT BE EASY). it was about a year ago.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 09:26 PM
yes.. if the health insp. and the city don't do anything.. bring in the media.. then they'll get a fire under their ass..

HighRoller
08-17-2004, 09:29 PM
I think you need to start "planting" some stuff back there. Maybe some pot plants, a few 5 gallon jugs of methanol and some beekers. Also, spent shell casings from an automatic machine gun would be nice. Hell, you could even lay a bloody knife or some rotting fruit around there. Nothing like a fruit fly scare to motivate the authorities! :D

OGShocker
08-17-2004, 09:32 PM
Boozer,
Are you in Chino Proper or the county area? SB county is busting heads over this sh*t. We have guy, bought a house on our street and is trying to use it as a business (landscaper) location. He paid well over 500k for the place but, has never moved into the house. He has 5 trailers and a bunch of other s**t in his yard. The county is helping but, if they don't hurry I am afraid someday a focking road flare is going to accidentally fly through his front window. :mad:

Outnumbered
Besides the obvious stuff stated above I would call all the LA news shows and I am sure after seeing those pictures and copies of letters your dad has sent, you will at least get one interested channel. Especially with that empty pool and broken fence=kids could get hurt.
Give it a try.
Old <---Glad to be in an HOA---> Lavey

MRS FLYIN VEE
or the masquito virus going around.. specially with that pool empty

Boozer
08-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Boozer,
Are you in Chino Proper or the county area? SB county is busting heads over this sh*t. We have guy, bought a house on our street and is trying to use it as a business (landscaper) location. He paid well over 500k for the place but, has never moved into the house. He has 5 trailers and a bunch of other s**t in his yard. The county is helping but, if they don't hurry I am afraid someday a focking road flare is going to accidentally fly through his front window. :mad:
Chino Proper. We're off Walnut and Yorba. Believe me as much as I hate to say it there have been nights that a moltov cocktail rainstorm has been contemplated.

OGShocker
08-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Chino Proper. We're off Walnut and Yorba. Believe me as much as I hate to say it there have been nights that a moltov cocktail rainstorm has been contemplated.
We'll have to meet at Kelly's for a few beers then go take care of this for ya. :devil:

Boozer
08-17-2004, 09:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721backyardview.JPG
How do you like his high dollar patio cover?

Misogynist
08-17-2004, 09:47 PM
One of the beach cities had this same problem, they finally won a case against the woman and cleaned her house and sent her the bill. Do a news web search(THAT WILL NOT BE EASY). it was about a year ago.....
I remember the story... it was a woman professor at a small college in OC... I think Huntington beach... she allowed her house to become such a health hazard that the neighbors successfully sued her for lowering the property values of their homes... They won a huge judgement against her... foreclosed on her home... then bulldozed it... it really was a pig stye..... :jawdrop:

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Huntington Harbor, a very nice place, just NOT that house ( I think) :2purples:

Boozer
08-17-2004, 09:53 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/~d49er/fall98/v5n57-home.html

Misogynist
08-17-2004, 09:59 PM
Yep Boozer.... that's the one.... some people have screws loose in their heads..... no matter what their education level is... :hammerhea

THATJEFFGUY
08-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Damn, what a shithole !!! Hey Boozer, PM me..I have some "connections" in Chino City and SB County...maybe I can help !

HighRoller
08-17-2004, 10:10 PM
OH NO! Nothin' like a little "visit" from Moose and Rocko to help the neighbor change his ways. Maybe having his kneecaps adjusted will convince him he's in the wrong :jawdrop:

Boozer
08-17-2004, 10:13 PM
OH NO! Nothin' like a little "visit" from Moose and Rocko to help the neighbor change his ways. Maybe having his kneecaps adjusted will convince him he's in the wrong :jawdrop:
Hopefully it wont come to that.
It just seems ironic that my car while legally parked can be towed and cost me $600 because it was "suspected" abandoned and the traffic cop didnt want to have to actually read the temp registration on it but this guy has been getting away with this sh*t for like 15 years now.

Strip Poker 388
08-18-2004, 12:39 PM
Have a fire then call the fire dept. it was a acident :D

HCS
08-18-2004, 12:44 PM
One time my neighbor complained about my back yard smelling like shit.
So I had to cut my pot plants down.

jackpunx
08-18-2004, 12:53 PM
Hopefully it wont come to that.
It just seems ironic that my car while legally parked can be towed and cost me $600 because it was "suspected" abandoned and the traffic cop didnt want to have to actually read the temp registration on it but this guy has been getting away with this sh*t for like 15 years now.
Unless he moves those cars every 72 hrs.. he should be getting parking tickets.. also .. I bet most of those cars are not regesterd to him and are past due on registration.. good luck.. it seems that this guy should not be able to get away with this.. :angry2:

superdave013
08-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Get off your lazy ass and get that pool empty!!! That is ripe for skating. What's the address?? I'll have a crew of skaters over there asap!!
DAMN!!

Dave C
08-18-2004, 01:09 PM
what a shethole....... :yuk:

Evo22
08-18-2004, 01:09 PM
dude that sucks I would talk too all of the nehibors around him and get them to file complaints

summerlove
08-18-2004, 01:22 PM
Call code enforcement EVERY FRIGGEN DAY until they come out and take action, and get your neighbors and especially the neighbors on either side to do the same thing. They'll get tired of hearing from you and make him clean it up or clean it up for him/them...
That sucks. :mad:
Scream is 100% correct. Don't be a complainer though. Take pictures, describe the problem, how long it's been this way, etc. Then, make an appointment with the department director that oversees code enforcement, usually the community development or the planning director. The director will then likely invite code enf. to the meeting. If you fail to get any action, call the mayor. Send the pictures, explain the circumstances, and ask for assistance. Don't bag on the city staff though ;) if they don't help out at first. If you do call the mayor and trash the staff they will be less than willing to help even with the mayor's assistance. (we can be helpful if we want to be!). Remember, a little sugar goes further than vinegar!

lucky
08-18-2004, 01:24 PM
Ya, call the fire department after you lob 2 Maltov cocktails over there. :D
DONT YA HAVE AN 8 YR OLD THAT NEEDS A RECORD ???

TRG
08-18-2004, 01:30 PM
HOLY SH*T!!!! thats a left hand kydney!!
and your in chino?
give me an hr. and i'll have some buddies over there and we'll have at least the pool cleaned out!!
just give up the address!...........please? :D

roostwear
08-18-2004, 01:45 PM
I play a little dirtier. If he has vehicles, he has oil and/or chemicals back there. The EPA likes to know about such things. :D
PS- If you do this, make sure YOUR house is in order!

uclahater
08-18-2004, 02:10 PM
OK, I GOT ONE FOR YA ALONG THE SAME LINES...
MY NEIGHBOR FEEDS WILD PIGEONS IN HIS YARD (WHICH IS ILLEGAL). HE SAID THAT HE ISN't FEEDING THE PIGEONS, BUT HE's FEEDING HIS OWN BIRDS THAT HE HAS AT HIS HOUSE. THERE IS FEED SCATTERED IN HIS DRIVEWAY, SIDE YARD, BACK YARD... EVERYWHERE. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, THE PIGEON POPULATION HAS GONE FROM 0 - HUNDREDS IN THE LAST YEAR OR SO. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR US TO SHOOT THEM, SO SAVE THE BB GUN COMMENTS. NOTHING WOULD MAKE THIS GUY HAPPIER THAN TO BUST ME SHOOTING BIRDS AND SEND ME TO JAIL. (UP TO ONE YEAR FOR KILLING A PIGEON, AND FIRING AN AIR RIFLE IN THE CITY LIMITS). THE ANIMAL SHELTER, CITY, POLICE, BLAH BLAH BLAH ALL SAY THE SAME THING. GET HIM ON VIDEO PUTTING OUT FEED, AND THEN GET VIDEO OF THE BIRDS FLYING DOWN TO EAT IT. IMPOSSIBLE!!! WITH THE THE LAYOUT OF HIS HOUSE, AND THE HOURS THAT HE DOES IT, IT's IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH ON TAPE WITHOUT NIGHT SENSITIVE EQUIPMENT THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PLANT IN HIS YARD. WE CAN't POISON THEM EITHER, BECAUSE IF THE PIGEON DIES MID-FLIGHT AND FALLS INTO MY YARD, MY DOG EATS IT... AND DIES TOO.
HERE's THE BEST PART... THE PERFECT VIEW OF THIS GUYS HOUSE IS MY ROOF... SO GUESS WHERE THE PIGEONS LIVE. THAT's RIGHT, MY HOUSE!!!
NESTS EVERYWHERE, PIGEON SHIT ON THE SKYLIGHTS, CARS, WINDOWS, DECK, DIVING BOARD, etc. WE CAN't EVEN WALK IN OUR OWN YARD BECAUSE OF THIS GUYS REFUSAL TO STOP FEEDING THE BIRDS.
WASH THE BOAT, WAX THE BOAT... WALK OVER TO GET A BEER... COME BACK... THERE IS PIGEON SHIT ON THE HULL. THAT HAS HAPPENED SO MANY TIMES I CAN't BEGIN TO TELL YOU. AT ANY GIVEN TIME THERE ARE +/- 50 PIGEONS CIRCLING MY HOUSE, SHITTING ON EVERYTHING. IT's MADE DULL SPOTS ON MY CAR, RUINED MY HOUSE, AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
ANY IDEAS WITH THAT ONE?
I've been told that Pepto Bismal Tablets will make them explode after they eat them :D

lucky
08-18-2004, 02:14 PM
MY NEIGHBOR FEEDS WILD PIGEONS IN HIS YARD (WHICH IS ILLEGAL). HE SAID THAT HE ISN't FEEDING THE PIGEONS, BUT HE's FEEDING HIS OWN BIRDS THAT HE HAS AT HIS HOUSE. THERE IS FEED SCATTERED IN HIS DRIVEWAY, SIDE YARD, BACK YARD... EVERYWHERE. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, THE PIGEON POPULATION HAS GONE FROM 0 - HUNDREDS IN THE LAST YEAR OR SO. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR US TO SHOOT THEM, SO SAVE THE BB GUN COMMENTS. NOTHING WOULD MAKE THIS GUY HAPPIER THAN TO BUST ME SHOOTING BIRDS AND SEND ME TO JAIL. (UP TO ONE YEAR FOR KILLING A PIGEON, AND FIRING AN AIR RIFLE IN THE CITY LIMITS). THE ANIMAL SHELTER, CITY, POLICE, BLAH BLAH BLAH ALL SAY THE SAME THING. GET HIM ON VIDEO PUTTING OUT FEED, AND THEN GET VIDEO OF THE BIRDS FLYING DOWN TO EAT IT. IMPOSSIBLE!!! WITH THE THE LAYOUT OF HIS HOUSE, AND THE HOURS THAT HE DOES IT, IT's IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH ON TAPE WITHOUT NIGHT SENSITIVE EQUIPMENT THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PLANT IN HIS YARD. WE CAN't POISON THEM EITHER, BECAUSE IF THE PIGEON DIES MID-FLIGHT AND FALLS INTO MY YARD, MY DOG EATS IT... AND DIES TOO.
HERE's THE BEST PART... THE PERFECT VIEW OF THIS GUYS HOUSE IS MY ROOF... SO GUESS WHERE THE PIGEONS LIVE. THAT's RIGHT, MY HOUSE!!!
NESTS EVERYWHERE, PIGEON SHIT ON THE SKYLIGHTS, CARS, WINDOWS, DECK, DIVING BOARD, etc. WE CAN't EVEN WALK IN OUR OWN YARD BECAUSE OF THIS GUYS REFUSAL TO STOP FEEDING THE BIRDS.
WASH THE BOAT, WAX THE BOAT... WALK OVER TO GET A BEER... COME BACK... THERE IS PIGEON SHIT ON THE HULL. THAT HAS HAPPENED SO MANY TIMES I CAN't BEGIN TO TELL YOU. AT ANY GIVEN TIME THERE ARE +/- 50 PIGEONS CIRCLING MY HOUSE, SHITTING ON EVERYTHING. IT's MADE DULL SPOTS ON MY CAR, RUINED MY HOUSE, AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
ANY IDEAS WITH THAT ONE? MOTION DECTORS HOOKED TO SPRINKLERS ON YOUR ROOF BIRD LANDS - SPRINKLER ON - OHH AND A AIR HORN NEXT TO THE BACK YARD TO SCARE HIM SHITLESS

Krazy K
08-18-2004, 02:17 PM
ANY IDEAS WITH THAT ONE?
Maybe he needs a visit from Rocky and Guido....

topless
08-18-2004, 02:22 PM
I can catch a skunk and set it free back there for ya. :rollside:

JustMVG
08-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Actually it's Alka Seltzer Tabs that'll ruin their day but break em up and sprinkle some bird seed out in the alley and put the small pieces in they'll blow up in a bout a half hour or so, but you didn't hear that from me.

HCS
08-18-2004, 02:25 PM
I can catch a skunk and set it free back there for ya. :rollside:
Good idea. Rattle snakes would work too.

JustMVG
08-18-2004, 02:26 PM
P S i used to live out there and the Animal Control folks are good people just stay on their good side make em feel important and they'll have the guy ticketed and fined and hel trap the bird too, they might not relocate the birds, but they will take care of the problem. Take pics they love that

Keithb87
08-18-2004, 02:29 PM
I've been told that Pepto Bismal Tablets will make them explode after they eat them :D
Nope ... That's Alka seltzer Tablets.. :D
My uncle used to feed them to the gulls at the airport when he was in the army... He say's that they eat it, fly away, and..... Explode.. :220v: :skull:
Apparently birds can't belch or fart, so the fizzing action blows up thier bellies. :wink:

totenhosen
08-18-2004, 02:29 PM
ANY IDEAS WITH THAT ONE?
cats! I'd hire a private investigator to get him on film/camera.

JustMVG
08-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Theres this stuff called TANGLE FOOT its like stepping on new tar to pigeons once they know it's there they will not come back. Get it at Feed stores or at the Home Depots/Lowes Check with Dunnings up on Glenoaks near Magnolia you'll recognize their daughter from The Tim Allen show.
Good luck MVG

JustMVG
08-18-2004, 02:38 PM
Back to the main subject one of the things that totally pisses me off is that tone of my neighbors has like 14 people living in one house, and there are about 7 cars to that household alone, they'll put 2 in the driveway, 2 behind those 2 and 3 in the street, or they'll park so that i can't park my truck or car in front of my own house, now that pisses me off.
I if i leave to go get the RV or the boat they park in "my" spot and i have to ask them if they would be so kind as to move their car so ia can go have a good time while you sit in your 14 person hell, cause you can't afford your MTG, oh well thats just one of oh so many pissers. MVG

JustMVG
08-18-2004, 03:06 PM
I live in Fontana, is that nuff said, cops will come by and give them tickets but then they blame me , and i don't call for that very reason worse off it's a cul de sac. and they live at the very end of the cul de sac you should see the trailer dance i sometimes have to do to just get in or out of my own street, might go out and start hitting some practice street hockey pucks, ooops sorry i must have missed!!! :wink: :rolleyes: oh well

PHOTOGLOU
08-18-2004, 05:06 PM
I think you need to start "planting" some stuff back there. Maybe some pot plants, a few 5 gallon jugs of methanol and some beekers. Also, spent shell casings from an automatic machine gun would be nice. Hell, you could even lay a bloody knife or some rotting fruit around there. Nothing like a fruit fly scare to motivate the authorities! :D
Did they ever find OJ'S other glove?????

PHOTOGLOU
08-18-2004, 05:11 PM
alka seltzer