PDA

View Full Version : bought a junk carburetor on ebay!!!

breezeblocker
04-09-2006, 12:34 PM
i bought a reman carb for my boat on e-bay. it showed up with a broken base. seller is trying to blame me for breaking it. wont buy anything breakable again off e bay. here's the guys store
http://stores.ebay.com/chuck-and-Jane

YeLLowBoaT
04-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Did you have ins on the shiping.... if you did its ezer to hit them up for the damage then it is to fight the guy for the money. How did you pay? If you paid with a card or paypal you have some outs....

breezeblocker
04-09-2006, 04:58 PM
no shiping insurance, but i did pay thru paypal.

coolchange
04-09-2006, 06:30 PM
turn it over to pay pal. they'll handle it.

BajaMike
04-09-2006, 06:55 PM
A lot of people make a lot of money selling worthless junk on Ebay, it's so hard to get your money back, most people just give up..... :cry:
:rollside: :)
You need to go after them with Paypal and give them a bad rep on EBay....
:boxed:

No Name
04-09-2006, 07:10 PM
A lot of people make a lot of money selling worthless junk on Ebay, it's so hard to get your money back, most people just give up..... :cry:
:rollside: :)
You need to go after them with Paypal and give them a bad rep on EBay....
:boxed:
I have bought a lot of great stuff at a great price off ebay, you need to look who you are buying from.

73kona455
04-09-2006, 08:06 PM
how was it shipped? UPS has 1st $100 insurance included in shipping price

mickeyfinn
04-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Most shipping insurance is provided to the shipper not the person receiving. The person who ships the item os protected but not always the person who ordered it. I would look towards paypal or ebay to help out. Charge backs work if you used a credit card.