PDA

View Full Version : So, I am reading a....

OGShocker
08-18-2004, 11:39 AM
story on FoxNews.com and find a typo. Considering the subject I just had to share it.
TEL AVIV, Israel — Human trafficking (search) is turning into a real problem in Israel, where law enforcement officials say women are bought and sold into the indentured servitude of the sex industry.
The women in question are usually from the former Soviet Union (search) and are traded by the Russian mob (search). The same Bedouins who smuggle weapons into Israel bring the women up through the Egyptian desert, oftentimes with a load of weapons.
"It's a kind of meat market. It's very brutal — most of this kind of auction," said Gadi Eshed of the Israel Police.
Thinking they are escaping the harsh conditions of home, a reported 3,000 prostitutes each year come to Israel. Their :eek: fist :eek: experience in the Holy Land is a forced march across the Egyptian desert, crossing the Israeli border through routes used to smuggle weapons and drugs.
"They have a big gun. If you not go like everybody, then maybe they kill you," said one woman.
Once across the border, the women are asked to perform various acts, then traded. When sold, police say their passports are confiscated by their owners and they're locked in brothels where they're forced to work off their $4,000 to $10,000 price tag.

Keithb87
08-18-2004, 11:44 AM
..... Their :eek: fist :eek: experience in the Holy Land is a forced march across the Egyptian desert......
Now that's funny :) :rollside: :) :rollside: :)

Mrs. Restless22
08-18-2004, 11:52 AM
I just read that story yesterday...very disturbing how women are treated in other countries.

Blown 472
08-18-2004, 11:56 AM
story on FoxNews.com and find a typo. Considering the subject I just had to share it.
TEL AVIV, Israel — Human trafficking (search) is turning into a real problem in Israel, where law enforcement officials say women are bought and sold into the indentured servitude of the sex industry.
The women in question are usually from the former Soviet Union (search) and are traded by the Russian mob (search). The same Bedouins who smuggle weapons into Israel bring the women up through the Egyptian desert, oftentimes with a load of weapons.
"It's a kind of meat market. It's very brutal — most of this kind of auction," said Gadi Eshed of the Israel Police.
Thinking they are escaping the harsh conditions of home, a reported 3,000 prostitutes each year come to Israel. Their :eek: fist :eek: experience in the Holy Land is a forced march across the Egyptian desert, crossing the Israeli border through routes used to smuggle weapons and drugs.
"They have a big gun. If you not go like everybody, then maybe they kill you," said one woman.
Once across the border, the women are asked to perform various acts, then traded. When sold, police say their passports are confiscated by their owners and they're locked in brothels where they're forced to work off their $4,000 to $10,000 price tag.
Wait a min, the israelis are doing this?

Keithb87
08-18-2004, 11:57 AM
I just read that story yesterday...very disturbing how women are treated in other countries.
Yes, it is distrubing, but the whole " fist " thing that's funny. :D

OGShocker
08-18-2004, 03:04 PM
Yes, it is distrubing, but the whole " fist " thing that's funny. :D
Ding ding ding!! We have a WINNER!! Funny how I bracketed the "fist" dealio and still only one winner! :hammerhea :shift:

OGShocker
08-18-2004, 03:09 PM
Wait a min, the israelis are doing this?
No, it is the Russian Mob doing this,,, fisting thing.

NastyOne
08-18-2004, 03:58 PM
Thats funny that you posted this because I just bought one yesterday.

OGShocker
08-18-2004, 04:01 PM
Thats funny that you posted this because I just bought one yesterday.
Not bad for $4,000. Next time get the $10,000 model. :eat:

Blown 472
08-18-2004, 05:14 PM
No, it is the Russian Mob doing this,,, fisting thing.
But they are bringing them into israel?