PDA

View Full Version : Where's Roman ?

lucky
08-18-2004, 11:41 AM
HEY NUT NIBBLER - YOUR SUCH A SQUIRREL - COME OUT OF THE HOLE AND SAY HELLO :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

V-DRIVES RULE
08-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Saw him in long beach at the races rag'in on the outboarders!! how are you gerbal boy?

Roland the Fisherman
08-18-2004, 12:14 PM
UT and I are going to Bass Lake Sept 17 18 & 19 and we are going to look him up. ;)

Johnwithjm
08-18-2004, 12:23 PM
UT and I are going to Bass Lake Sept 17 18 & 19 and we are going to look him up. ;)
Happy fishing :)

Tom Brown
08-18-2004, 01:09 PM
I overheard him speaking with Kim Hanson. I think those two are getting together for the weekend to cruise in Kim's HST. :cool:

uclahater
08-18-2004, 01:12 PM
Are you guys going to go on your way back from the San Francisco Gay parade :hammer2: :idea:

lucky
08-18-2004, 01:19 PM
I overheard him speaking with Kim Hanson. I think those two are getting together for the weekend to cruise in Kim's HST. :cool:
MAY BE JUST MAY BE--- ROMAN WAS SHOWING KIMMY HOW TO DRIVE THAT SUBMARINE ... :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
08-18-2004, 01:22 PM
Are you guys going to go on your way back from the San Francisco Gay parade :hammer2: :idea:
Need a ride pole smoker?

uclahater
08-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Need a ride pole smoker?
Sorry I'll be in San Diego at the boat races :)
Steve, Check your Work voice Mail :2purples:

uclahater
08-18-2004, 01:30 PM
MAY BE JUST MAY BE--- ROMAN WILL GIVE IT TO ME LIKE HE DOES KIMMY :jawdrop: I WOULD LOVE TO RIDE THAT SUBMARINE ... :cool:
fagggggggggg :eat:

Roland the Fisherman
08-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Sorry I'll be in San Diego at the boat races :)
Steve, Check your Work voice Mail :2purples:
Just did, you got to let me know ahead of time when your going to leave sweet nothings in my voice mail, My wife just does'nt understand.

uclahater
08-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Just did, you got to let me know ahead of time when your going to leave sweet nothings in my voice mail, My wife just does'nt understand.
I guess that means she wont be to understanding of the great Blow Job :eek: :redface: you gave me in your office Yesterday either :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

lucky
08-18-2004, 02:02 PM
I guess that means she wont be to understanding of the great Blow Job :eek: :redface: I gave YOU in your office Yesterday either :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
YOUR SO QUEER HATER --- I BET YOU KEEP THE BAR STOOLS AT YOUR HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN .. AND INVITE ALL YOUR HE/SHE'S TO SIT AND PLAY POKER ..

uclahater
08-18-2004, 02:13 PM
YOUR SO QUEER HATER --- I BET YOU KEEP THE BAR STOOLS AT YOUR HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN .. AND INVITE ALL YOUR HE/SHE'S TO SIT AND PLAY POKER ..
Your just lealous :devil:

Roland the Fisherman
08-18-2004, 02:19 PM
I guess that means she wont be to understanding of the great Blow Job :eek: :redface: I gave you in your office Yesterday either :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Geeze dude, you said you don't blow and tell :confused:

uclahater
08-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Geeze dude, you said If I was good you wouldnt tell:confused:
After all the things you told me you had done with Lucky :yuk: I just figured it should be out in the open :devil:

Kim Hanson
08-18-2004, 04:01 PM
MAY BE JUST MAY BE--- ROMAN WAS SHOWING KIMMY HOW TO DRIVE THAT SUBMARINE ... :cool:
My red one named " BOB "........( . )( . ).........Thats what it was doing :D

lucky
08-19-2004, 06:14 AM
After all the things I told YOU ABOUT WHAT I had done with A JAR OF SKIPPY AND MY DOG BUCK :yuk: I just figured it should be out in the open :devil: :p
THATS JUST CRUEL - PUTTING BUTTER ON YOUR PUP AND GOING TO TOWN .. POOR DOG

uclahater
08-19-2004, 07:07 AM
:p
I lIKE- PUTTING BUTTER ON TOU TE AND GOING TO TOWN .. POOR DOG HE HATES IT WHEN I NEGLECT HIM FOR YOU TE :2purples:
Can you be any more sick :frown:
On a side not Lucky :eek: Do you even own a boat :hammerhea

You Te
08-19-2004, 07:11 AM
Hater likes it dry. :cry:
You Te

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 05:56 AM
I regretfully will have to stop all posting on the bench racers form as it has no positive effect on my life style at this juncture! :220v: I feel its in the best interest of us all to avoid any homo comments ie; peanut butter, skippy, your dog, my dog, U.T., Kim hanson, Crazy Hippy, pole smokin, pole smoker, but jocky, rump ranger, U.T., hater, and anything else that I missed! :coffeycup :notam: Lets try to be more positive and boat oriented! Blown f#ck off! :crossx: Bow down biatches!!!! :devil:

You Te
08-20-2004, 06:55 AM
OK Max,
My boat is faster than yours.
You Te

uclahater
08-20-2004, 07:27 AM
I regretfully will have to stop all posting on the bench racers form as it has no positive effect on my life style at this juncture! :220v: I feel its in the best interest of us all to avoid any homo comments ie; peanut butter, skippy, your dog, my dog, U.T., Kim hanson, Crazy Hippy, pole smokin, pole smoker, but jocky, rump ranger, U.T., hater, and anything else that I missed! :coffeycup :notam: Lets try to be more positive and boat oriented! Blown f#ck off! :crossx: Bow down biatches!!!! :devil:
Coming from the King Homo himself :confused: :confused:

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 07:33 AM
OK Max,
My boat is faster than yours.
You Te
Are you sure??? :hammerhea
Maybe you are spending too much time with hater now & that shiat is rubbing off or just plain "rubbing"! :coffeycup :notam:

uclahater
08-20-2004, 07:55 AM
[QUOTE=MAXIMUS]Are you sure IM the "King Homo" :confused: I thought You Te had passed me up :2purples:
Well I guess than that makes you the Queen Homo :hammerhea Which means You Te has chosen you as his (BOY WIFE) :eek: :2purples: :jawdrop:

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Hater I have come to believe that you have a crush on T's nuts! :idea: :messedup:

uclahater
08-20-2004, 01:59 PM
Hater I have come to grips with the crush I have for UT's moms nuts! :idea: :messedup:
:hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: Now you've crossed the line (Hippys going to be pisssed):hammer2: :hammer2:

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 02:42 PM
There is some weird shat happening here... :messedup: :idea:

uclahater
08-20-2004, 02:47 PM
You know I've always been into that weird shat ... :messedup: :idea:
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Kim Hanson
08-20-2004, 04:55 PM
There is some weird shat happening here... :messedup: :idea:
He wants to make " Homo's in The Mist " movie,butt can't find any to stay in his boat with him yet!..........( . )( . ).....During a race with an " OB " :2purples: :wink:

You Te
08-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Fruit flys.:yuk:
You Te

MAXIMUS
08-21-2004, 05:56 AM
Fruit flys.:yuk:
You Te
LOL... :rollside:

uclahater
08-21-2004, 11:35 AM
LOL... :rollside:
So Maxi I see you've taken over for Hippy as the official UT "ASS KISSER" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
08-21-2004, 03:48 PM
So Maxi I see you've taken over for Hippy as the official UT "ASS KISSER" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Come on not Hater, there is so many of you Guru Ass Kissers know wonder hes not around , he has diaper rash without the diaper :supp: :D .........( . )( . ).....

Jetboatguru
08-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Come on now Hater, I am one of the Guru Ass Kissers[/I] know wonder he's not around , he has diaper rash from my tongue. I have a tongue like a cat it is rough and I like to use it on all the men. :D .........( . )( . ).....
Kim, next time could just keep it to yourself. It's like riding a moped I don't want people to you doing it.

Kim Hanson
08-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Kim, next time could just keep it to yourself. It's like riding Hater,I don't want people to know Im doing it.
:D Good to see you back , were you getting an Oil change ? :D ........( . )( . ).....

Jetboatguru
08-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Was spending the weekend in the parking lot waxing the ole trailer queen. She looks good, real good!! Good enough to spank the crap out of Uncle Tony

MAXIMUS
08-23-2004, 06:25 AM
[QUOTE=uclahater]So Maxi I see you've taken over for Hippy as the official UT "ASS KISSER" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: QUOTE]
The queen of coat tail ridding speaks!!! :messedup: Hopefully you can borrow somebodys nuts someday so you can take a ride on your own! :coffeycup :notam: biatch! :cool:

You Te
08-23-2004, 07:20 AM
Was spending the weekend in the parking lot waxing the ole trailer queen. She looks good, real good!! Good enough to spank the crap out of Uncle Tony
Ah yes, I think I saw Guru in the Walmart oil change dept. I understand this is where Mr. Scarlata gets his HP motor parts.
They sure have some nice fishing gear for us wackers.
Hey Tony, you missed a spot, no worries, you will be behind me, make sure you have the bottle full, your racing a wacker.BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

Jetboatguru
08-23-2004, 07:47 AM
Nice try Uncle Tony but I buy my HP parts at Kragen. I just picked up a crankshaft and got a great deal on it. Jealous? :rollside:
I will have both bottles filled and a nice short gear in it for ya. 1.15 with a 1 piece forged CNC'd propeller. By the time you have grabbed your hand throttle (which is sorta gay)I will be 3 boats out. I will then use the oil from the bottom of boat to cloud you out. (Roland can attest to this). At that point you can shut her off and change shirts. :D :D

uclahater
08-23-2004, 07:51 AM
[QUOTE=uclahater]So Maxi I see you've taken over for Hippy as the official UT "ASS KISSER" QUOTE]
The queen of coat tail ridding speaks!!! :messedup: Hopefully you can borrow somebodys nuts someday so you can take a ride on your own! :coffeycup :notam: biatch! :cool:
Is this coming from a guy whos Jet is set on girl mode,and who lets someone else race their boats :220v:
I guess you and You Te have more in comin than I thought :crossx: :skull:

You Te
08-24-2004, 06:36 AM
:2purples: Nice try Uncle Tony but I buy my HP parts at Kragen. I just picked up a crankshaft and got a great deal on it. Jealous? :rollside:
I will have both bottles filled and a nice short gear in it for ya. 1.15 with a 1 piece forged CNC'd propeller. By the time you have grabbed your hand throttle (which is sorta gay)I will be 3 boats out. I will then use the oil from the bottom of boat to cloud you out. (Roland can attest to this). At that point you can shut her off and change shirts. :D :D
Interesting, I heard they threw you out of Kragen because you were hanging around and asking to many questions. On to Pep Boys.
"Short Gear" I've heard that about you.
Speaking of gay, I hear the reason everyone wants you to drive their boats is because they like to watch you get in and out of the drivers seat,
OH Tony! :2purples: :2purples:
I'll teach you what a "cloud out" is Tony, your messing with a Wacker.
You Te

MAXIMUS
08-24-2004, 06:44 AM
Is this coming from a guy whos Jet is set on girl mode,and who lets someone else race their boats :220v:
I guess you and You Te have more in comin than I thought :crossx: :skull:
Well until needed "girl" mode is good enough for all the fruit bag swinging monkeys around here! :coffeycup :notam: Of course for you hata I could adjust it for queen mode! :messedup:
As far as the "other" boat, it isn't fast enough to give me a thrill but good enough for the old guy to race around in! ;)
Its a friggin v-drive man... not a hipo jet! :rolleyes:

lucky
08-24-2004, 07:00 AM
Can you be any more sick :frown:
On a side not Lucky :eek: Do you even own a boat :hammerhea
go to dons place and look at pics under blown budget . my flatti - v drive cruiser - the jet - and the hydro my current boat is the cruiser - I even think there is a pic of my wife .
question is do you own a boat- :wink: hater's trying to sword fight with me- don't ya know it's not the equipment you have - Or in your case a lack of -- lmao :lightsabe :D :idea:

uclahater
08-24-2004, 07:41 AM
I even think there is a pic of my wife You Te.
:
Your info says up North so I figured it was in the SF area :idea: Now this just confirms it.
If you can post a pic on dons then you can post one here :coffeycup
I don need to go look for imaginary things :p

You Te
08-24-2004, 10:44 AM
So what do you do when it's time to take a piss Hater? :cry: :cry:
You Te

lucky
08-24-2004, 10:48 AM
You Te
classic u-t :cool:

uclahater
08-24-2004, 10:48 AM
You Te
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

lucky
08-24-2004, 10:51 AM
Your info says up North so I figured it was in the SF area :idea: Now this just confirms it.
If you can post a pic on dons then you can post one here :coffeycup
show you my Johnson ... being the rainbow player that you are i know you would appeciate the size of my wanker .. :2purples:

uclahater
08-24-2004, 10:57 AM
I really dont have a boat As you all know Im gay which means Im also a Tree lover, So I dont believe in fast boats, Just Fast Guys:2purples:
You fit the description of most outboarders :cool: Whats holding you back :cry: :cry: :cry:

lucky
08-24-2004, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=uclahater]Your info says up North so I figured i could move up there and suck your dicky ? :idea: Now this is just an offer - :notam:
your a sick - bannana waxer - - I bet you where the kid behind the knot hole in the fence .... :boxingguy :rollside: :coffeycup --next...
:notam: