PDA

View Full Version : Did I do something wrong??????

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Well the story goes like this. I was driving my boat threw the channel heading out toward the lake to go back to Windsor Beach. I was behind a 20 foot Ski natique type boat that was following another Ski Natique boat. Due to the 30" props my boat was idling faster then the Ski boat. So I began to idle pass the ski boat on its port side about 15 feet away. Now keep in mine there is plenty of room to maneuver in the channel as we neared the camp ground. In fact boats were coming in and heading into the channel within 5 feet of my boat. To me I can pass a boat within a foot with no problem. Anyway as I Idled passed the rear ski boat the driver looked at me like I got caught banging his daughter and began to say something. So thinking he is a fellow hot boater and was just exchanging greetings, I turned down my music to see what he had to say. This BOZO was mad :boxingguy and asked my was I in a hurry and I should stay behind him until we got to the opening. Keep in mine I'm 15 feet to his port and now where near this ASSH**E. The BOZO then told me he can't watch me and watch the boat he was following :confused: So I informed this BOZO that this is not first boat and a few other choice things. :devil: As this BOZOs wife was telling him to shut up
we both reached the end of the no-wake-zone. So I took of to Windsor to pull my boat out. And guess who was on there way to the same lauch ramp yeap BOZO. Well he waited for me to leave before he brought his boat in :lightsabe
But can somebody tell me was I wrong to idle pass this BOZO. I can't help it that my boat idles faster then his, I was not even turning up white water behind my boat.

Bre
08-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Well the story goes like this. I was driving my boat threw the channel heading out toward the lake to go back to Windsor Beach. I was behind a 20 foot Ski natique type boat that was following another Ski Natique boat. Due to the 30" props my boat was idling faster then the Ski boat. So I began to idle pass the ski boat on its port side about 15 feet away. Now keep in mine there is plenty of room to maneuver in the channel as we neared the camp ground. In fact boats were coming in and heading into the channel within 5 feet of my boat. To me I can pass a boat within a foot with no problem. Anyway as I Idled passed the rear ski boat the driver looked at me like I got caught banging his daughter and began to say something. So thinking he is a fellow hot boater and was just exchanging greetings, I turned down my music to see what he had to say. This BOZO was mad :boxingguy and asked my was I in a hurry and I should stay behind him until we got to the opening. Keep in mine I'm 15 feet to his port and now where near this ASSH**E. The BOZO then told me he can't watch me and watch the boat he was following :confused: So I informed this BOZO that this is not first boat and a few other choice things. :devil: As this BOZOs wife was telling him to shut up
we both reached the end of the no-wake-zone. So I took of to Windsor to pull my boat out. And guess who was on there way to the same lauch ramp yeap BOZO. Well he waited for me to leave before he brought his boat in :lightsabe
But can somebody tell me was I wrong to idle pass this BOZO. I can't help it that my boat idles faster then his, I was not even turning up white water behind my boat.
nope..your cool..he's just an idiot.

NashvilleBound
08-18-2004, 01:18 PM
I have the same problem and get the same looks most of the time. For some odd reason I have never had anyone say anything to me. It looks like they want to, but they stop short...imagine that. You did nothing wrong!

Roxysnow
As long as he knew you were there and you were passing them, " no harm, no foul".

Havasu Hangin'
Yep...he's an idiot.
Also, try idling with just one motor in gear... ;)

HCS
08-18-2004, 01:22 PM
Ya, He's a jurk. Why should he care. Was he playing "last one there is a rotten
egg?"

summerlove
08-18-2004, 01:29 PM
You know what SYA - I'm pissed at ya too! Sunday afternoon, you and your group are cruising through the channel acting cool and bitchen and all that stuff that comes with a bad boy boat like yours! Then, me, in my little ole POS, I'm sitting on the beach haveing a brew and see you come by. So, I do the POLITE thing and wave to a fellow post *****, and what does he do - he frigging ignores me! Yea, he looked my way all right, then stuck his big nose up in the air and kept on going...without so much as a courtesty wave....lol....
Next time, at least acknowledge my existence will ya! :D
BTW, nice boat!...better crew - driver excepted!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 01:35 PM
You know what SYA - I'm pissed at ya too! Sunday afternoon, you and your group are cruising through the channel acting cool and bitchen and all that stuff that comes with a bad boy boat like yours! Then, me, in my little ole POS, I'm sitting on the beach haveing a brew and see you come by. So, I do the POLITE thing and wave to a fellow post *****, and what does he do - he frigging ignores me! Yea, he looked my way all right, then stuck his big nose up in the air and kept on going...without so much as a courtesty wave....lol....
Please forgive me I had so much going on that weekend. I guess I owe you a cold one. I try to make it a point to speak to everyone.

superdave013
08-18-2004, 01:37 PM
that don't sound to bad. He's just a hater prolly.
But you say you can pass within a foot of other boats. If you got that close to me I think I'd be sayin something.

eliminatedsprinter
08-18-2004, 01:38 PM
Technically you are supposed to have given him a horn beep or whistle to let him know you are passing to port and he is supposed to either give you a beep or whistle to signal he heard you and it's ok to passs or a string of 4 or more blasts to indicate no it is not safe. So in a very technical sense you were wrong. But since most of us never do this (esp in no wake zones) and the chances are he doesn't know this either, it is most likely he's a dick or just in a bad mood and hyper sensitive, because many lake lice and pehaps a few hot boaters :2purples: passed too close while he was pulling skiers and boarders all day and he was fit to tell off the next boat who passed him within shouting range.... ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 01:40 PM
But you say you can pass within a foot of other boats. If you got that close to me I think I'd be sayin something.
I dont make that a practice, but you know how channel gets on hoilday weekends.

JET-O-VATOR
08-18-2004, 01:41 PM
HEY BUD I THREW YOU A REV ON SUNDAY IN THE PARK MOABI COVE UP PAST TOPAK YOU WERE PULLED UP ON A BEACH AND THEN I WAIVED AND YOU BLEW ME OFF AS WELL......... THNX DUDE TO COOL FOR THE OLD BOATS HUH... :rollside: :rolleyes:

Bre
08-18-2004, 01:41 PM
HEY BUD I THREW YOU A REV ON SUNDAY IN THE PARK MOABI COVE UP PAST TOPAK YOU WERE PULLED UP ON A BEACH AND THEN I WAIVED AND YOU BLEW ME OFF AS WELL......... THNX DUDE TO COOL FOR THE OLD BOATS HUH... :rollside: :rolleyes:
He seems to do that a lot huh :idea:

Boat Loan Guy
08-18-2004, 01:42 PM
next time bye a Jet and you wont have that problem..... :)

JetBoatRich
Technically you are supposed to have given him a horn beep or whistle to let him know you are passing to port and he is supposed to either give you a beep or whistle to signal he heard you and it's ok to passs or a string of 4 or more blasts to indicate no it is not safe. So in a very technical sense you were wrong. But since most of us never do this (esp in no wake zones) and the chances are he doesn't know this either, it is most likely he's a dick or just in a bad mood and hyper sensitive, because many lake lice and pehaps a few hot boaters :2purples: passed to close while he was pulling skiers and boarders all day and he was fit to tell off the next boat who passed him within shouting range.... ;)
Steve getting technical on us :hammerhea

PlyaPlya22
Next time try throwing the Shocker :D

summerlove
08-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Please forgive me I had so much going on that weekend. I guess I owe you a cold one. I try to make it a point to speak to everyone.
I was just jackin with ya! You sent me the "head bob" hey.... :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 01:46 PM
Ok I really fill bad I going to have to buy alot of beers I see, Again I'm sorry. I had a boat load of family and friends and it was a long day

JET-O-VATOR
08-18-2004, 01:46 PM
I THREW THE SHOCKER AND WAS STILL IGNORED...... :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 01:47 PM
He seems to do that a lot huh :idea:
Bre I though you were my friend neighbor :cry:

JET-O-VATOR
08-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Its Cool You Can Make It Up At The Chino Hills Hb Get Together Nif Yer Going

Bre
Bre I though you were my friend neighbor :cry:
Let's see if you blow me off today.. I better get a big hug when you see me :hammer2:

Bre
Its Cool You Can Make It Up At The Chino Hills Hb Get Together Nif Yer Going
Is that thing still happening???
I think SYA is gonna be MIA....
Can we do it Friday night instead??? :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
Ok I really fill bad I going to have to buy alot of beers I see, Again I'm sorry.
Yeah, me too. I sent you "the Shocker" and you didn't even say "hi".
Now where's my beer?

jackpunx
08-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Yea.. I threw you a shocker.. and you flipped me off.. thank god my boat is faster then yours.. otherwise you might have caught me.. :D
As far as the fast idle.. I have to come in and out of gear a bunch in there.. when I get a chance to pass I do.. but they usualy hear me coming from behind them.. Most people know that blower motors dont work well at idle for a long time.. so I have never had any0ne give me any grief ... other then SYO>.. lol

PlyaPlya22
08-18-2004, 01:49 PM
I was out there too and I was waiving like crazy and he ignored me to as he drove off. All I wanted to do was get back in the boat....J/K .

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Let's see if you blow me off today.. I better get a big hug when you see me :hammer2:
:D :hammer2: :p and you know that

Bre
I was out there too and I was waiving like crazy and he ignored me to as he drove off. All I wanted to do was get back in the boat....J/K .
:eek: :eek: :eek:

lucky
THEY HAD BETTER PASS ME OUT SIDE OF PADDLE DISTANCE :lightsabe :boxingguy :supp: I SWING A 48" INCHER AMMM PADDLE I MEAN ..

Bre
08-18-2004, 01:51 PM
:D :hammer2: :p and you know that
Maybe a kiss on the cheek :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 01:53 PM
Maybe a kiss on the cheek :idea:
are going to wear the bottle shirt on your avator ;)

Bre
08-18-2004, 01:54 PM
are going to wear the bottle shirt on your avator ;)
nope :p

JET-O-VATOR
08-18-2004, 01:54 PM
I DUNNO I HADNT HEARD ANY OTHERWISE SO I PLANNED ON IT... FRIDAY OR SAT WORKS FOR ME.. :220v:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 02:01 PM
When and where, I will out of town this weekend at DAM RUN II, next weekend I will be in PHX AZ,

eliminatedsprinter
08-18-2004, 02:01 PM
Steve getting technical on us :hammerhea
You got that straight your supposed to signal and ask to pass. :rolleyes: We just never do it, hell my boat doesn't even have a horn and I sure don't drive around with an air horn in my hand or a whistle in my mouth. :cool:
On the other hand, if a patrol boat saw a boat pass a boat, that asked not to be passed, he might write a ticket.. :devil: So if I ever get my boat running right again and we race :rolleyes: you had better listen for my string of air horn blasts, because I figure that is my best chance of keeping you from blowing past me. :rolleyes: :D :cool: :eat:

Keith E. Sayre
08-18-2004, 02:06 PM
NO Harm No foul is the way that I would call it. BUTTTTT--without sounding
like a shrink--fear is what usually motivates anger which is what the driver
of that little ski boat felt. He felt fear because he doesn't know that you are
a very experienced driver capable of passing within a foot or two of another
boat. After always driving the deckboats all week and I get out the 21'
Schiada, I find myself a bit concerned when people get close because I
assume that everyone out there is a potential problem. I would submit to
all of us that frequent the lakes that while you did absolutely nothing wrong,
and while he is the one that freaked out, it probably scared the heck out of
him and he panicked and anger and a bit of a protest was his m.o.. Heck, I'd
hate to be one of his kids! Just my two cents worth. The more experienced
drivers would look and realize that your boat is easier to control with another
2 mph at an idle and we'd make way for you. I say boat and let boat!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
KS you are so right, it is easier to drive my 32 with twins then it was to drive my 26 with a single. I just think he got pissed cause his wife spoke to me :idea: I try to stay at least 6 to 10 feet when I have the room away from other boats

AZmike
08-18-2004, 02:16 PM
:idea:
The guys probably just pissed about owning a ski boat... especially when its floating next to your boat.

welk2party
08-18-2004, 02:19 PM
The guy is clearly an idiot. :yuk:

Dave C
08-18-2004, 02:22 PM
he was probably jealous because you had more biatches than he did. :D

jackpunx
08-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Keith..
I need a ride in your boat.. :D

mirvin
08-18-2004, 02:26 PM
He was just worried you were gonna swipe his women :hammer2:
mirvin :shift:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 02:34 PM
Yea.. I threw you a shocker.. and you flipped me off.. thank god my boat is faster then yours.. otherwise you might have caught me.. :D SYO>.. lol
We need to do a trip to catalina, and stop talking about my boat its fast enough, I bet you dont have a cabin like I do :hammerhea LMAO

racecar.hotshoe
08-18-2004, 02:35 PM
SYA you didnt have anything over the side of your boat that would have made his wife horny did ya. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 02:39 PM
SYA you didnt have anything over the side of your boat that would have made his wife horny did ya. :D
mmm maybe some long pipe :lightsabe

racecar.hotshoe
08-18-2004, 02:43 PM
I new it the truth come out.

Havasu Luvr
08-18-2004, 02:51 PM
We need to do a trip to catalina, and stop talking about my boat its fast enough, I bet you dont have a cabin like I do :hammerhea LMAO
Damm, Let me know when and where, I'm in.
PS. I must be special :) Sunday, SYA walked from the ready lane all the way over to the wipedown lane just to see me..... :devil: wait a minute ! ! may he just wanted a squeeze from Ms. HL ? :confused:
SYA, your cabin is nice BUT ! ! ! I bet you dont have a cabin like I do

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Damm, Let me know when and where, I'm in.
PS. I must be special :) Sunday, SYA walked from the ready lane all the way over to the wipedown lane just to see me..... :devil: wait a minute ! ! may he just wanted a squeeze from Ms. HL ? :confused:
:idea: ;) well she is better looking then you :yuk:
where are you staying at in laughlin we havbe to hook up friday night. i will get there around 800 friday night

Shark In The Pond
08-18-2004, 03:12 PM
Some peeps freak when a HB comes around ,I run into it alot with the loud Jet boat,once I was coming out of a cove at a no wake speed and to my right was a family in a boat near shore with peeps in the water just chillin ,I'm ATLEAST 100' away from them I take off quick makeing noise and this lady grab her kid up out of the water and gave me a go to hell look . I was all most even with them before I took off so I know they hardly even got a wake from me .

Havasu Luvr
08-18-2004, 03:29 PM
:idea: ;) well she is better looking then you :yuk:
where are you staying at in laughlin we havbe to hook up friday night. i will get there around 800 friday night
Mel, I not coming into town until early sat morning head'n straight to the launch ramp... Havasu Luvr's are camping sat night on a beach somewhere. I think Brian (aka doghouse) is crashing with us... We are down to 1 BBQ now. Sandbar Mike backed out (personal reason). I am ready for the Kabob's, Cold Beer, Open Bar, Blender/Microwave operational, Great Friends and a awesome Dam Run. You still planning on beaching it with us for the evening?

AquaBoogie
08-18-2004, 03:30 PM
LMAO! Too funny.

OGShocker
08-18-2004, 03:37 PM
Next time try throwing the Shocker :D
STOP throwing me around! I am not your toy!
SYA, Maybe the guy suffers from Prop envy? I mean here you are sportin' 30's and he's poppin' the Channel with a single 22.
Just a thought.

summerlove
08-18-2004, 03:43 PM
sorry, but what's a "shocker"? :confused:

Kilrtoy
08-18-2004, 03:50 PM
He was mad because the suasage boat almost RAMMED him from behind.....

Drunk tank
08-18-2004, 03:52 PM
next time bye a Jet and you wont have that problem..... :)
ya... he'll just look at ya kinda funny as ya pass him idling sideways out of the channel (or in circles as I often do) :2purples:

OGShocker
08-18-2004, 03:59 PM
Knowledge is power. (http://www.rotten.com/library/language/the-finger/shocker/) sorry, but what's a "shocker"? :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Mel, I not coming into town until early sat morning head'n straight to the launch ramp... Havasu Luvr's are camping sat night on a beach somewhere. I think Brian (aka doghouse) is crashing with us... We are down to 1 BBQ now. Sandbar Mike backed out (personal reason). I am ready for the Kabob's, Cold Beer, Open Bar, Blender/Microwave operational, Great Friends and a awesome Dam Run. You still planning on beaching it with us for the evening?
OOOO yes I will be there with you for BBQ unknown if I will stay all night I have rooms at the River Palms

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 05:19 PM
He was mad because the suasage boat almost RAMMED him from behind.....
Hay you will be my new boat b*t*h this weekend at DAM RUN II. Just get ready to buy the gas and serve me drinks and maybe I will let you out of the cabin this time.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616kilr_in_cab-med.jpg

Havasu Luvr
08-18-2004, 05:40 PM
Hay you will be my new boat b*t*h this weekend at DAM RUN II. Just get ready to buy the gas and serve me drinks and maybe I will let you out of the cabin this time.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616kilr_in_cab-med.jpg
SYA, make sure you inform your staff (aka "Boat B*atch") that he will need to service your Sistership - "Magnatude Attitude". I expect curtious/professional service with a smile :D .....jk Is Gilligan (playaplaya) tagging along on this trip? I need to check the status of the bar but I think I have his bubby "Jack" already boarded :idea: Looking forward

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 05:46 PM
SYA, make sure you inform your staff (aka "Boat B*atch") that he will need to service your Sistership - "Magnatude Attitude". I expect curtious/professional service with a smile :D .....jk Is Gilligan (playaplaya) tagging along on this trip? I need to check the status of the bar but I think I have his bubby "Jack" already boarded :idea: Looking forward
ooooo yes he will be on vacation this weekend from his duties, Kilr will be my boat B*t*H this week end, I even have pasties for him

Havasu Luvr
08-18-2004, 05:51 PM
ooooo yes he will be on vacation this weekend from his duties, Kilr will be my boat B*t*H this week end, I even have pasties for him
OMG ! ! ! What a visual, Please save the pasties for Mrs. Kilr. Just shave his a*s and train him to walk backwards :jawdrop: jk Kilr...calm down :D

Kachina26
08-18-2004, 05:59 PM
That's alright, I flagged him down a few weeks ago. He threw the shocker and kept on truckin. I saved him a spot and everything. It's not like I forgot to set the alarm at his pad or anything.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 06:01 PM
That's alright, I flagged him down a few weeks ago. He threw the shocker and kept on truckin. I saved him a spot and everything. It's not like I forgot to set the alarm at his pad or anything.
K26 you aint right LMAO :D

Kachina26
08-18-2004, 06:09 PM
I don't care about boats passin me, I just don't like to be forced to close to shore. So if you invade my comfort zone, 4 feet on a regular weekend, I get antsy. I won't say nuttin but I won't be happy. 1 foot on a holiday weekend is the norm and the reason I don't do holiday weekends.
Sya, ck your pm's

Scream
08-18-2004, 07:50 PM
SYA, you did the right thing, the other guy was just nervous. Apparantly he didn't feel the convitions of his anger later when he loitered offshore waiting for you to leave, or he got a look at how big you are and just blew it off, either way...
:D

Kilrtoy
08-18-2004, 08:41 PM
Im gonna roll up and take all your WOMEN and then become beached on some desolite shoreline and live as the king .....
By the way what do you guys want to drink again, ill be right back with it.....

Debbolas
08-18-2004, 09:04 PM
I'm mad at you too! We were in the Channel Saturday and you didn't stop by to say hi! :(
(we were incognito, in our friends boat) ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 10:55 PM
I'm mad at you too! We were in the Channel Saturday and you didn't stop by to say hi! :(
(we were incognito, in our friends boat) ;)
Now wait a minute I didnt see you, You know i will always speak to you

Kilrtoy
08-18-2004, 10:57 PM
Oh know who woke him up.....

PlyaPlya22
08-18-2004, 11:04 PM
OK, what the hell is going on in here. I am on vacation this weekend from my wingman duties and I plan on utilizing it to the fullest. Watch out "JacK" here comes PlyaPlaya and he is bringing his "A" game :devil:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 11:07 PM
OMG ! ! ! What a visual, Please save the pasties for Mrs. Kilr. Just shave his a*s and train him to walk backwards :jawdrop: jk Kilr...calm down :D
He will look good in SYA pasties LMAO

Kilrtoy
08-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Ok
there will be no SYA fantasies at my expense this weekend.....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 11:17 PM
Ok
there will be no SYA fantasies at my expense this weekend.....
what I got the pasties all ready for you and yvonne has the dildos for you :cry:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 11:18 PM
lets get ready to party in laughlin :jawdrop:

PlyaPlya22
08-18-2004, 11:22 PM
Sounds like some wild shit this weekend. Kilr...is going to be working his azz off :rollside:

Kilrtoy
08-19-2004, 01:54 AM
what I got the pasties all ready for you and I yvonne has the dildos for you
Ok Im going in my boat now, This is just plain wrong

clownpuncher
08-19-2004, 01:56 AM
Onyl drunks and graveyard are up at this hour :redface:

Sleek-Jet
08-19-2004, 01:59 AM
Somebody say graveyard?? :chi:

clownpuncher
08-19-2004, 02:08 AM
Somebody say graveyard?? :chi:
Yep, but I know it ain't me :)

Kilrtoy
08-19-2004, 02:23 AM
Neither stressed out and can't sleep

Sleek-Jet
08-19-2004, 02:23 AM
That would explain this. :D
Onyl drunks
Graveyard for me, thank you. :crossx:

havalen
08-19-2004, 06:04 AM
mel I DIDNT KNOW you were such a big bully .you got room for me this weekend.call me :mad: :mad:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-19-2004, 07:10 AM
Come on kilr I had your pasties specially mabe by Bre you get to wear the SYA brand LMAO
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543sya_004_1234-med.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-19-2004, 07:13 AM
mel I DIDNT KNOW you were such a big bully .you got room for me this weekend.call me :mad: :mad:
Whats up Len, I will be in laughlin this weekend I will call you when I get there sometime friday night some of my crew may have to work late friday :mad: So I will get there either by 8PM or 1AM sat morning :cry:

PlyaPlya22
08-19-2004, 07:47 AM
Come on kilr I had your pasties specially mabe by Bre you get to wear the SYA brand LMAO
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543sya_004_1234-med.jpg
That B-Day one is kind of big, must be going on some DDD's :2purples:

jackpunx
08-19-2004, 07:52 AM
LOL>. yea.. its true.. No cabin here..... Come out with us next weekend for the scope delio.. out of long beach.. the crew will be deeeeeeep.. :D

PlyaPlya22
08-19-2004, 07:58 AM
Alright KT, I got your back your riding with us and I will wear one of the pasties for you! Damn it! :sqeyes:

eliminatedsprinter
08-19-2004, 08:55 AM
LOL>. yea.. its true.. No cabin here..... Come out with us next weekend for the scope delio.. out of long beach.. the crew will be deeeeeeep.. :D
No cabin, tough to insure, too loud for many lakes..That's it, your just going to have to give that POS to me... ;)

jackpunx
08-19-2004, 09:15 AM
No cabin, tough to insure, too loud for many lakes..That's it, your just going to have to give that POS to me... ;)
NP.. I just got it serviced.. I'll be over to drop it off..lol

Kilrtoy
08-19-2004, 11:41 AM
Alright KT, I got your back your riding with us and I will wear one of the pasties for you! Damn it! :sqeyes:
I will not participate in your guys fantasies. You guys are scaring me

PlyaPlya22
08-19-2004, 11:49 AM
LOL....there's definitely a lot a women involved.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-19-2004, 04:53 PM
I will not participate in your guys fantasies. You guys are scaring me
I guess thats what the gator said when you get him in bed :eek:

havalen
08-19-2004, 05:33 PM
mel you gona wear white pasties where we can see them only your bubba would ask that ha ha