PDA

View Full Version : Be Very Cautious!!!

MAINEVENT
08-18-2004, 05:38 PM
If you are gonna be out at lake mohave this weekend, Be careful one of the guys who used to work with just bought a jet boat (supposed to have alot of ponies on it) Needless to say he has never driven a boat in his life i tried to tell him by driving a jet boat the boat will not turn if you dont give it gas, but i dont think he was listening to what i was saying :argue: he is a very cocky guy so if you see a brown jetboat out in the water young guy 24 or so and a female passenger 40 or so (dont ask :rolleyes: )STAY AWAY :rollside: He really does not think about shit so thought i would give my fellow board members a heads up :)
MAINEVENT

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-18-2004, 05:43 PM
If you are gonna be out at lake mohave this weekend, Be careful one of the guys who used to work with just bought a jet boat (supposed to have alot of ponies on it) Needless to say he has never driven a boat in his life i tried to tell him by driving a jet boat the boat will not turn if you dont give it gas, but i dont think he was listening to what i was saying :argue: he is a very cocky guy so if you see a brown jetboat out in the water young guy 24 or so and a female passenger 40 or so (dont ask :rolleyes: )STAY AWAY :rollside: He really does not think about shit so thought i would give my fellow board members a heads up :)
MAINEVENT
:idea: :lightsabe :crossx: I will steer clear

JustMVG
08-18-2004, 05:43 PM
Monday is going to be an interesting day on the boards, too bad you couldn't give us a heads up on what he or she is going to be towing it up there with, we could watch what you know is going to be one hilarious launch ramp scene, and a then when he goes to get off the lake, he does know to put the plug in right!!! ???

77charger
08-18-2004, 05:52 PM
cant be that fast its only a jet boat right? :crossx: :smile: :smile: :argue: J/k

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-18-2004, 05:54 PM
MAINEVENT
Are you being serious or just messin' with a buddy? If you are serious he may not even know what a lot of ponies are in the first place. There will be plenty of people to let him know the proper ways of the river if he does mess up. Hopefully he will listen to others with experience while learning how to boat properly.

OGShocker
08-18-2004, 05:57 PM
CRAP! Now I have to bring my .50 cal out to defend SYA! I got you back.

MagicMtnDan
08-18-2004, 06:37 PM
He can't be any more dangerous than a really big, very powerful lake lice with a novice operator driving it right? Uh-oh, this isn't gonna be pretty :2purples: :frown:

MAINEVENT
08-18-2004, 06:38 PM
He is gonna drive up in a black F-350 on 39.5" tires
Yeah he knows motors and HP's btu nothing about boats
77 Charger :boxingguy I have a jet boat (Not the fastest thing but reliable :D ) :D
Shockwave.... No i am not kidding he used to be a good buddy till he met his woman (she's a biatch) But anyways he just calls me know and then to show off any new toy he buys :rolleyes: So yeah just keep clear, the thing i was most concerned with is if you see him at katherines landing i would avoid him :D

Kilrtoy
08-18-2004, 06:44 PM
So is her last name Mrs. Robinson
is she atleast HOT

voodoomedman
08-18-2004, 07:15 PM
Thank goodness we changed from Mojave to Havasu at the last minute.

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-18-2004, 07:26 PM
77 Charger :boxingguy I have a jet boat (Not the fastest thing but reliable :D ) :D
Shockwave.... No i am not kidding he used to be a good buddy till he met his woman (she's a biatch) But anyways he just calls me know and then to show off any new toy he buys :rolleyes: So yeah just keep clear, the thing i was most concerned with is if you see him at katherines landing i would avoid him :D
LOL...OK, we will watch from a distance :)

MAINEVENT
08-18-2004, 07:40 PM
So is her last name Mrs. Robinson
is she atleast HOT
NOPE far from it :hammerhea

MAINEVENT
08-18-2004, 07:42 PM
LOL...OK, we will watch from a distance :)
YUP the launch ramp scene is going to be funny last time he was guiding me on my trailer i ended up dinging my fender :boxingguy So i wish i could be there :D

Kilrtoy
08-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Alright, how about a few more pics of that hot wife

MAINEVENT
08-18-2004, 08:05 PM
I dont have any with clothes on :eek: and i cant post the other one's here, Although she will be at op6 so you can see it their :wink:
Sorry :(

Krazy K
08-18-2004, 09:51 PM
Why do people suddenly decide to get a boat when they have no idea what goes into ownership?? :confused: :confused:

spectratoad
08-19-2004, 05:40 AM
young guy 24 or so and a female passenger 40 or so :)
MAINEVENT
So after awhile she will ralize that experience is better than youth so one of you guys can plunder the treasures.
:devil: :crossx:

lucky
08-19-2004, 05:42 AM
Why do people suddenly decide to get a boat when they have no idea what goes into ownership?? :confused: :confused:
KINDA SOUNDS LIKE MARRIAGE !!! :idea:

BarryMac
08-19-2004, 06:00 AM
is this guy over 5' 4", he has a big ass lifted truck and is bragging about how fast his boat is, sounds like short mans syndrome to me... :hammer2:
gjb

DryHeatOnly
08-19-2004, 03:14 PM
If this guys sees 45 boats coming his way on Saturday, I hope he has enough sense to get outta the way (or join us). :D
Just don't stop or your gonna get swamped :jawdrop:

PlyaPlya22
08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
MAINEVENT
PlyaPlya22 might get to unleash some cans of WWHHHHHOOOOPPPP AZZ :boxingguy

havalen
08-19-2004, 03:25 PM
AFTER 45 boats go by and he still a float by the time he gits his breath back you dont have to worry about him at least till you come back :devil: