PDA

View Full Version : Need a car stereo shop recommendation in the SFV

MagicMtnDan
04-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Can anyone recommend a quality car stereo shop in the San Fernando Valley? I need to go see them this week. Thanks :cool:

RitcheyRch
04-09-2006, 05:52 PM
I had "Power Station" in Reseda do a system for me back in 1988 and have never had a problem.
Can anyone recommend a quality car stereo shop in the San Fernando Valley? I need to go see them this week. Thanks :cool:

Get415
04-09-2006, 06:03 PM
try Street Sound Plus (they have a web site) located in north hills...Roscoe/ Woodley Av...

coolchange
04-09-2006, 06:15 PM
See Sound Man in Newhall on SF Rd. Tell em Bruce from Fennels sent you.

RitcheyRch
04-09-2006, 06:22 PM
I can vouch for Sound Man as well. They installed an alarm in my daily driver.
Stupid me. I meant to say Soundsations on SF Rd and Market St. in Newhall.
Sound Man is on Soledad Cyn Rd.

RitcheyRch
04-09-2006, 06:22 PM
I can vouch for Sound Man as well. They installed an alarm in my daily driver.

cxr133
04-09-2006, 06:27 PM
hey i think those guys from that rock the boat show work at the galpin motorsports new customizing store at the 405 and roscoe....
i dont know i guess you could go by and talk to them

H20 Toie
04-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Dan check out Ace Customs here in Santa Clarita they did my truck and it came out great.

riverracerx
04-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Be careful who you go to. My neighbor just had his whole system stolen out of his truck in his driveway. Turns out the installer, whoever worked on the vehicle, set himself up in the alarm and bypassed the system so he could let himself in. Then him and his buddy took out what they installed. How convenient when they know exactly what went in and they have your address.

ROZ
04-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Use who MBrown uses.. DAmn, I forgot who it was...

SOCALDETAIL1
04-10-2006, 06:18 PM
I have a guy that I have used for over 10 years he works at a big shop in North Hollywood, but gets stuff and installs on the side, Best prices ever, PM me if your intrested. Mark

al cole'holic
04-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Use who MBrown uses.. DAmn, I forgot who it was...
Audio Concepts here in Simi :)

beever_retreever
04-10-2006, 09:46 PM
http://www.sounds-good-stereo.com/
These guys do car and marine and you can't get any better. Check out the site and give them a call. They're leaps in front of the local comp. :)
As for the sound man in the old dairy, i'd avoid them. They may do great work, but their product line sucks. :cry:
If you're gonna stay scv local, soundsations on san fernando is a good place to start. They've got JL/MB/RF just to name a few and they stand behind their work. I used them on my boat and truck. :)
One last note, AVOID AUDIO AMERICA for car or boat! The installers absolutely suck. I used them for my car to install 2 10" RF HX2's, 2 RF amps, and all new component speakers as well as a new kenwood mp3 cd and had to bring back numerous times. They also fab'd a lcd console for my bro's 3/4 chevy and it was just a comp joke :mad:

ROZ
04-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Audio Concepts here in Simi :)
Exactly :cool:

mbrown2
04-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Thanks ROZ..
And yes the team at Audio Concepts not only do some good systems but they also try to build a system you and your pocket book can be happy with....they don't have to break your bank to build a sick system...however, if you are into those sorts of systems they can do those too! :)