PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Tank??

JET-O-VATOR
08-19-2004, 01:32 PM
Hey guys when went to the river for cbbb i found my boat full of fuel when i got there... i cracked a tank the trip before and didnt relize it.. so now im running on one tank. Does anyone know of anyone in the bullhead,az area that could weld my aluminum tank for me??? if not up there then how about in the inland empire/ orange county area... or would anyone be willing to weld it up for me?? I can weld with a wire feed all day long but no go on aluminum....
thanks
Daniel

bigriverdog
08-19-2004, 01:54 PM
Daniel, You can try TANK-IT in Lake Havasu 928-764-2030. They built and repair for most of the boat builders in Havasu. I spoke with Brian Murphy about modifying some tanks, just haven't got it done yet.

JET-O-VATOR
08-19-2004, 02:18 PM
thanks bud but if im going to drive all the way to havasu from bullhead i might as well bring them home and get them fixxed out here ill go out there pull it out and hopefully drop it off in bullhead to get fixxed and then drop in and play off my one tank tha or pull it play and then bring it home to have it fixxed

fourspeednup
08-24-2004, 11:34 AM
hey bud, haven't had time to post since I saw you at the river but check your pm's regarding those tanks.....I'm not convinced that they were built all that well. :confused: