PDA

View Full Version : Divertor problem!!!!!!

Jetdriver
08-20-2004, 06:03 AM
Well after another fun filled weekend at the AVI with the CBBB peeps I find a small problem with my Hydralic divertor. The actuator will move by hand up and down about 1/2", is the actuator toast or can I replace something inside of it? Or is it something else entirely like lack of fluid in the actuator?

HalletDave
08-20-2004, 06:34 AM
Well after another fun filled weekend at the AVI with the CBBB peeps I find a small problem with my Hydralic divertor. The actuator will move by hand up and down about 1/2", is the actuator toast or can I replace something inside of it? Or is it something else entirely like lack of fluid in the actuator?
Shawn,
Have you checked the fluid level in the reservoir? Did the hydraulic unit pop out of the mounting bracket and maybe laying on its' side?
If you can move the nozzle up and down by hand, one of these conditions may be creating the problem.
My hydraulic unit popped out of the mounting bracket at CBBB. I found this out after giving rrrr Ron a ride in the ole Hallett. I filled the reservoir back up the next morning and the divertor worked fine. I did not even have to bleed the lines.
Call me this evening if you want.

Jetdriver
08-20-2004, 06:36 AM
I know that nothing came loose but it is possible that the fluid level is low. Ill check that out tonight!

AngryJosh
08-20-2004, 09:04 AM
Get a manual control...oh wait-nevermind, that would get to expensive with the Gym membership that would be needed. :D :D
BTW, thanks for helping me look for my anchore and stuff. That was pretty cool of you!!

Jetdriver
08-20-2004, 09:22 AM
Get a manual control...oh wait-nevermind, that would get to expensive with the Gym membership that would be needed. :D :D
BTW, thanks for helping me look for my anchore and stuff. That was pretty cool of you!!
LOL now thats funny! Hey no worries about looking for the anchor, it was fun! We'll have to hang out again soon Josh!

BIGAMIST
08-20-2004, 11:30 AM
I gotz one you can have

Bob Hostetter
08-20-2004, 06:17 PM
1st check and make sure you have fluid in it. Then run it either all the way up or down and see if you can still move it. If you can, the check valves on the pump are probably bad.

Jetdriver
08-20-2004, 06:36 PM
Didnt even think about the valves!